RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Big East Fri 1/11/19 - All Free Stream - 3 day games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 01/10/19 11:21 pm    ::: Big East Fri 1/11/19 - All Free Stream - 3 day games Reply Reply with quote

All 10 Big East teams in action on Fri. 01/11/19 and all can be seen via Big East Digital Network on Fox Sports Go: https://www.foxsportsgo.com/

All times EST:

Creighton AT Seton Hall 11 a.m.

Stats: https://shupirates.com/sidearmstats/wbball/summary

Providence AT 'St. John's University 11 a.m.

Marquette AT Villanova 11:30 a.m.

Stats: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=231483

Butler AT Xavier 7 p.m.

DePaul AT Georgetown 7 p.m.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 01/11/19 11:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Marquette v Nova broadcast just started.

FireTV FoxSportsGo app is working great. I assume it would work well on my Roku as well.

Didn't know Blockton was out with an ankle injury. That's a big deal.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 01/11/19 11:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Marquette got off to a slow start, but a 10-0 run has enabled them to open a 12 pt lead early in the second quarter.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 01/11/19 12:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Marquette outscored Nova 26-5 for the quarter and takes a 47-24 lead into halftime.

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 01/11/19 12:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Marquette v Nova broadcast just started.

FireTV FoxSportsGo app is working great. I assume it would work well on my Roku as well.

Didn't know Blockton was out with an ankle injury. That's a big deal.

I thought it was a big deal at first too. But MU has played pretty well since she's been out - she didn't play in the last two games either including the DePaul blowout. I think Hiedeman now becomes a front runner for BE POY - Blockton has missed too much BE time already to have a shot at that. I still have absolutely no idea if/when Blockton might be able to play again.

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 01/11/19 12:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Looks like Seton Hall will take down Creighton.

Creighton really seems to be in a tailspin after starting off the season pretty well.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 01/11/19 4:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

MU looked like world beaters for most of the game.

Gave me a nice, easy pick em win.

PostPosted: 01/11/19 7:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Looks like Seton Hall will take down Creighton.

Creighton really seems to be in a tailspin after starting off the season pretty well.

Providence won by one at St. John's in overtime - another surprising result to me.

Butler leads Xavier 24-17 at the half - would expect Butler to win this one.

Georgetown leads DePaul 36-23 at the half - a bit surprised by that score so far.

calbearman76

PostPosted: 01/11/19 9:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

DePaul is an interesting team. They were supposed to be good so people looked at their outcomes in that light. But you can argue that their best game was the 2 point loss to Syracuse. Their early wins over Green Bay and Princeton were overrated because both of these teams are way down (Princeton is now healthy but they are still not as good as expected. It now looks like DePaul is going to struggle to make the NCAA tourney. The Blue Demons snuck out the win today at Georgetown, 69-64, but they have not looked impressive.

Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 01/11/19 9:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
DePaul is an interesting team. They were supposed to be good so people looked at their outcomes in that light. But you can argue that their best game was the 2 point loss to Syracuse. Their early wins over Green Bay and Princeton were overrated because both of these teams are way down (Princeton is now healthy but they are still not as good as expected. It now looks like DePaul is going to struggle to make the NCAA tourney. The Blue Demons snuck out the win today at Georgetown, 69-64, but they have not looked impressive.

Yeah DePaul is a puzzling team this year. That was a big comeback win for them tonight to avoid starting out 1-3 in league play. For now it looks to be Butler and Marquette in the BE with everyone else looking to be beating up on each other. Butler holds a 1/2 game lead for now at 5-0 but MU can pull into a tie with them with a win Sunday at Georgetown.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: