RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Let the impeachment begin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PUmatty

PostPosted: 12/05/18 4:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
this is from the protest in wisconsin, where republican legislators just approved measures to limit the powers of the incoming democratic governor. what caught my eye was the white poster held by the man in the middle. apropos.

If the GOP chicanery in Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Michigan isn't enough to demonstrate that the entire party is opposed to democracy, I don't know what would.

Genero36

PostPosted: 12/05/18 7:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The 1 sentence in Michael Flynn's sentencing document that should really scare Donald Trump

Quote:
But there's a single sentence in the 13-page document that should send shivers down the spine of President Donald Trump and everyone in his inner circle. It's this: "The defendant deserves credit for accepting responsibility in a timely fashion and substantially assisting the government."

Pay specific attention to those last few words: "Substantially assisting the government."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/05/politics/mueller-flynn-trump/index.html

PostPosted: 12/05/18 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

IS THIS IT?: A TRUMP-HATER’S GUIDE TO MUELLER SKEPTICISM

tfan

PostPosted: 12/05/18 8:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
The 1 sentence in Michael Flynn's sentencing document that should really scare Donald Trump

Quote:
But there's a single sentence in the 13-page document that should send shivers down the spine of President Donald Trump and everyone in his inner circle. It's this: "The defendant deserves credit for accepting responsibility in a timely fashion and substantially assisting the government."

Pay specific attention to those last few words: "Substantially assisting the government."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/05/politics/mueller-flynn-trump/index.html

Michael Isikoff was just on Anderson Cooper and addressed that sentence. He said that it appears that Flynn has provided information on three investigations/issues. Only 1 is being handled by Meuller, the other two given to other people and do not appear to be related to "Trump campaign colluding with Kremlin". He said that the word substantial was used with regard to the non-Meuller investigations, but not with regard to the Meuller investigation. But after he said that a woman next to him said that there was a lot redacted from the report, I think suggesting that he may have provided substantial help that they cannot show.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus. If u were in my safe space, you'd have to be f'd up

PostPosted: 12/06/18 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:
sambista wrote:
this is from the protest in wisconsin, where republican legislators just approved measures to limit the powers of the incoming democratic governor. what caught my eye was the white poster held by the man in the middle. apropos.

If the GOP chicanery in Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Michigan isn't enough to demonstrate that the entire party is opposed to democracy, I don't know what would.

It's an outright subversion of democracy.

FUCK THE GOP

#IMPEACHtheGOP

PostPosted: 12/07/18 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Drip...drip...sploosh

Location: In a world where a dbag like Trump isn't potus. If u were in my safe space, you'd have to be f'd up

PostPosted: 12/07/18 10:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yes Donald, you're #1.

PostPosted: 12/14/18 9:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

What else do the Chumpsters need? Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: