2019 WNBA Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 11/23/18 4:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

awhom111 wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
Magbegor is due back very soon. Possibly even tomorrow night.
(like root_thing, I am observing the hype with interest, wondering what it is based on. In a supposedly strong draft the top 10 seems high to be starting on the "possible diamond in the rough" picks)

Do you know if she's going to be limited or have a cast on or anything like that?

She got 9 minutes (understandably eased back into a team that has been rolling (until tonight)). Not sure of the cast sitch.

PostPosted: 11/23/18 1:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

root_thing wrote:
Nothing is a sure "win now" move. But some players are more likely to help you sooner than others. Yes, my point is that Washington needs help more on the perimeter than at PF. As for "second round guard talent", that's subjective.

It’s all subjective, so make your case for who you like.

root_thing wrote:
One can also make an argument that Magbegor is second round PF talent.

Yeah, technically #13 is second round. I’d be surprised if she went below there. But there are a lot a variables at this point, like how she recovers from her injury.

There’s a lot of variables for Washington as well. Sanders is unsigned. Is it a forgone conclusion she comes back? Does she want to come back? She’s been having anemia issues. How’s that been going? Maybe she needs a break. If she does come back, who’s your starting five? Do they consider trading Meesseman so they don’t mess up the chemistry from last season (Sun dilemma)? Haven’t we seen enough from Hawkins to know she’s been hitting her head on the ceiling? She’s cheap for a vet but certainly expendable if she doesn’t have a guaranteed contract.

I agree that the GM’s probably didn’t project needs that closely. So these later picks are more likely more of a draft ranking. But at this point, I’m not exactly sure Washington is that desperate to draft a guard when there’s a bunch of young free agent guards floating around. Lindsay Allen, anyone? Thibault might want to keep TRP around because she’s a vet with great defense and works cheap. Powers has been playing more guard than forward lately. Washington has Greenwell as a deferred pick.

root_thing wrote:
The fact that Kea wasn't mentioned isn't necessarily significant.

So make your case for her. I agree with them that Kea is not Top 17, even if they were to knock Han out of the Top 17. She’s probably close though. Mabrey will get more hype than her. I admit that maybe I don’t know enough about Kea to say she isn’t Top 17. So educate us. You don’t have to talk about Bell, because that’s were I do the educating. I already reasoned that Bell was a long term project, so if you have Bell above Kea like this panel does, that’s all I really need to know.

I kinda wonder if the venerable panel figured the Sun didn’t need anybody in the draft, so they went for the best deferred pick (in their minds) right away in the first round. Remember when ATL took Kristy Wallace at #16? It’s crazy how high these deferred picks can go.

root_thing wrote:
You switch back and forth between using this survey to back your position when it agrees with your opinion (McCowan) and dismissing it as unreliable when it doesn't (Han).

I don’t think I’m switching back and forth. The odds that anybody would agree with every selection are going to be slim. I pointed out things I disagree with. I’m not saying you should agree with everything. But you aren’t exactly making a case that the best available guard isn’t a reach when you have quality posts available. Remember 2017? Quality posts deep in the draft don’t come around every year. Dime-a-dozen guards are plentiful every year.

root_thing wrote:
In the end, we don't know how many people make up this "panel" or how much effort they put into the response. Survey or no survey, a project PF doesn't make sense for a finals team that is already deep at post -- especially when their two best players are PFs in the prime of their careers.

LA Sparks, what were you thinking? This is probably why you lost this season.

What any team needs the most will be clarified after free agency. Until that time, I see this draft exercise as more of a ranking, especially for the later picks.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
J-Spoon

PostPosted: 11/24/18 1:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I like Cunningham for Washington she is probably going to be there at #10

I would still start both Messeman and EDD but always keep one on the floor so if each play 30 minutes they are only on the floor together for 20, you can also start them at the 3 and 4 but easily with your guard/wing options slide them to 4 and 5

Toliver/Cloud
Atkins/Powers/SWK
EDD/Cunningham
Meeseman/Hawkins/Hines-Allen
Sanders/K. Thomas

If you want a more win now move maybe #10 and TRP for Jefferson.

LV doesn't have a second round pick so picking up a late first rounder could work. Plum is clearly the starter and L. Allen is that defensive steady hand off the bench LV doesn't really need Jefferson, I've never thought Laimbeer would keep her this long but if she does OK over-seas and is a year out from injury she might have some trade value and TRP has that Laimbeer bench player kind of feel. And while Jefferson may have lost some of her shine MoJeff is still better than a back up PG to Toliver on a contending team so having her in that spot is only going to make Washington stronger and Cloud can play some 1 but can also play and guard at the 2 or even 3 and with Cloud and Jefferson on board you can also play Toliver off the ball if you want.

tfan

PostPosted: 11/24/18 2:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
Anyone think Samuelson might be a bust?

I wouldn't rule it out. There was another 6'3" white UConn small forward former Naismith High School National Player of the Year and Gatorade National Player of the Year who only played 3 years in the WNBA. Although Katie Lou Samuelson is a good shooter and better at it than Ann Strother. Last year Samuelson surpassed (4.5) Strother's career rebound average (4.3) for the first time [3.4 freshman, 3.9 sophomore]. Strother had 85 blocks in her first 3 seasons, Samuelson only had 22. But Samuelson had 131 steals in her first 3 seasons, while Strother had 82. I think it comes down to Samuelson's quickness. Is she quick enough to play with WNBA 3s? Or, alternatively, if she isn't, could she have success changing positions and playing as a stretch 4?

Randy

PostPosted: 11/24/18 8:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:

I would still start both Messeman and EDD but always keep one on the floor so if each play 30 minutes they are only on the floor together for 20, you can also start them at the 3 and 4 but easily with your guard/wing options slide them to 4 and 5

Toliver/Cloud
Atkins/Powers/SWK
EDD/Cunningham
Sanders/K. Thomas

If Ionescu comes out for the draft then LV has some tough choices to make. Should they take her then they almost have to trade MoJeff or Plum. Isn't TRP an RFA - complicates things. I don't think she is a max player but stranger things have happened.

Shades

PostPosted: 11/24/18 11:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:

Toliver/Cloud
Atkins/Powers/SWK
EDD/Cunningham
Sanders/K. Thomas

This is why I asked who the starting five for WAS would be when Meesseman came back. If you pencil EDD in at SF, all of sudden you’re crowded at guard and the post looks pretty weak sauce. Under this scenario, you’d be best off taking a post at #10 in this draft of deep posts.

Washington doesn’t have a second round pick. They traded it in the Powers acquisition, and they don’t have another pick until #34, so they really need to make #10 count and not screw it up.

Spooner, you can’t trade TRP. She’s a unrestricted free agent.
You could core her and trade her, but then nobody is going to want her, so let’s try to be more realistic. You could trade Hawkins, Hines-Allen, Powers (but they just gave up a lot for her), the rights to Greenwell, sign and trade Cloud (but come on, they love Cloud and she’s grown into being their leader).

I don’t think Toliver is leaving anytime soon. If anything, not playing overseas could extend her playing career to Bird-like proportions if she stayed in shape (and she would). The Wizards are pretty bad so I wouldn’t say being on the Wizards coaching staff is the most stable NBA job right now. I also read that they’re encouraging her to play as long as she can.

So yeah, under this scenario, the Mystics don’t need three who can play PG.

We can’t say with any true conviction who would be the best draft pick for Washington until we see what pans out in free agency and who all returns to the team. That goes for a lot of teams. Like if Reeve somehow works magic for the Lynx post situation in free agency, then maybe she can afford to blow the #6 pick on Arike Okeeptheballawayfrommaya, that talented guard from Notre Dame.

Richyyy

PostPosted: 11/24/18 12:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Isn't TRP an RFA - complicates things.

After six seasons in the league, one thing she absolutely can't be is a restricted free agent...

PostPosted: 11/24/18 2:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Even worse then - UFA (according to Shades and Megdal - she is out of contract.) I think it is probably safe to assume she doesn't get cored. She can arrange her own trades....

J-Spoon

PostPosted: 11/24/18 2:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
J-Spoon wrote:

Toliver/Cloud
Atkins/Powers/SWK
EDD/Cunningham
Sanders/K. Thomas

This is why I asked who the starting five for WAS would be when Meesseman came back. If you pencil EDD in at SF, all of sudden you’re crowded at guard and the post looks pretty weak sauce. Under this scenario, you’d be best off taking a post at #10 in this draft of deep posts.

Washington doesn’t have a second round pick. They traded it in the Powers acquisition, and they don’t have another pick until #34, so they really need to make #10 count and not screw it up.

Spooner, you can’t trade TRP. She’s a unrestricted free agent.
You could core her and trade her, but then nobody is going to want her, so let’s try to be more realistic. You could trade Hawkins, Hines-Allen, Powers (but they just gave up a lot for her), the rights to Greenwell, sign and trade Cloud (but come on, they love Cloud and she’s grown into being their leader).

I don’t think Toliver is leaving anytime soon. If anything, not playing overseas could extend her playing career to Bird-like proportions if she stayed in shape (and she would). The Wizards are pretty bad so I wouldn’t say being on the Wizards coaching staff is the most stable NBA job right now. I also read that they’re encouraging her to play as long as she can.

So yeah, under this scenario, the Mystics don’t need three who can play PG.

We can’t say with any true conviction who would be the best draft pick for Washington until we see what pans out in free agency and who all returns to the team. That goes for a lot of teams. Like if Reeve somehow works magic for the Lynx post situation in free agency, then maybe she can afford to blow the #6 pick on Arike Okeeptheballawayfrommaya, that talented guard from Notre Dame.

if you start EDD at SF it doesn't really mean you have to play her there a lot. When your two best players play the same position someone has to start out of position. When Sanders is out you can slide everyone up a spot, when Meesseman is out you slide EDD to PF EDD probably would only have to play at SF for about 10 minutes a night. So basically you have Meesseman in the post 30 minutes a night EDD 20 and that leaves 30 minutes between Hawkins, Sanders, Hines-Allen and K. Thomas so you don't really need another post unless Sanders doesn't return. If Sanders doesn't return you can draft Turner, Anigwe or Sheppard one is bound to be there at #10.

And you could probably get Jefferson just for #10 but if Mike T really wants a younger PG and wants to use Toliver and Cloud off the ball more I'm sure he could throw in Powers or SWK with the #10.

NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 11/24/18 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
BOOYAH!

WNBA coaches, GMs tab McCowan for top pick in mock draft

https://apnews.com/d9f74277d31f405a8b7af5cebf4a7fab
[Feinberg analysis at link. My quickie analysis in parentheses]

Las Vegas: Teaira McCowan , Mississippi State (BOOYAH! Pretty obvious choice. Built for the WNBA. Laimbeer type of player)
New York: Asia Durr , Louisville (I think NYL could use a center or SF, so I’m not really on board with this. Prince had ailments this season but isn’t done. They’ve got Sugar and a bargain in Nurse. Why?)
Indiana: Kalani Brown , Baylor (Can a coach do backflips and chomp gum at the same time? If Brown shows up at #3, we’ll find out)
Chicago: Napheesa Collier , UConn (Well it’s still Chicago even with Wade at the helm. Leave it to them to choose 3 first picks in a row that all should play the same WNBA position. Dumb, dumb, dumb.)
Dallas: Katie Lou Samuelson , UConn (Goodbye Christmas? Seems like a gift at #5)
Minnesota: Arike Ogunbowale , Notre Dame (Not unless Reeve works magic refortifying the post in free agency. In other words, NO)
Los Angeles: Sophia Cunningham , Missouri (Can’t really see her as a match for LAS for some reason. She’s got the swag, but LAS tends to go more athletic)
Phoenix: Kristine Anigwe , California (I was thinking more LAS if she has a good senior season. Passing on the future of the Opals?)
Connecticut: Xu Han , China (Can’t decide what to do with the first round pick, so might as well waste it on a second or third round pick)
Washington: Ezi Magbegor, AUS (She’s got an injury now (broken hand?), so will PHX hope she slides to #13, and if she doesn’t, then make a trade for her? Thibault drafting her would be the worst because he’d want you to mortgage the team in a trade)
Atlanta: Jessica Shepard, Notre Dame (Decent value at this point, if you can risk the potential baggage)
Seattle: Caliya Robinson , Georgia (Not seeing her as a first rounder at this point, but at least this panel was smart enough to keep Mabrey out of the first round. I have Turner before Robinson, but it’s a long season ahead)

If NY takes Durr with the second pick I'm going to be mighty aggravated. In her only game against a ranked opponent she shot 5-18. Kia Nurse shut her down last year. She's attempted 11 free throws in 4 games. She doesn't appear to have improved greatly as a passer. That's not to say she doesn't do good things. She does. Her pull-up elevation is terrific and she's a sensational 3-point shooter. She'd be a nice value at around pick #5. But at #2 I don't want somebody whose scoring is going to require some development if you take her 3 ball away when that's her primary skill. Granted it's a really important skill. But if she's not a passer, not a rebounder, not a great defender and needs to develop pro counter moves, I don't see that being worth a #2 pick.

Especially when NY already has a player who is more versatile than her already on the roster.

If they pass on a post it better be that Stokes is able to play 30 minutes per game next year and average a near double-double. I can't deal with another year of 10-12 wins without NY doing everything in its power to avoid that scenario. Drafting Durr would put NY squarely in that scenario. Maybe Brown or McGowan would too, but it would move one step closer to winning than Durr would.

Ugh.

PostPosted: 11/24/18 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
BOOYAH!

WNBA coaches, GMs tab McCowan for top pick in mock draft

https://apnews.com/d9f74277d31f405a8b7af5cebf4a7fab
[Feinberg analysis at link. My quickie analysis in parentheses]

Las Vegas: Teaira McCowan , Mississippi State (BOOYAH! Pretty obvious choice. Built for the WNBA. Laimbeer type of player)
New York: Asia Durr , Louisville (I think NYL could use a center or SF, so I’m not really on board with this. Prince had ailments this season but isn’t done. They’ve got Sugar and a bargain in Nurse. Why?)
Indiana: Kalani Brown , Baylor (Can a coach do backflips and chomp gum at the same time? If Brown shows up at #3, we’ll find out)
Chicago: Napheesa Collier , UConn (Well it’s still Chicago even with Wade at the helm. Leave it to them to choose 3 first picks in a row that all should play the same WNBA position. Dumb, dumb, dumb.)
Dallas: Katie Lou Samuelson , UConn (Goodbye Christmas? Seems like a gift at #5)
Minnesota: Arike Ogunbowale , Notre Dame (Not unless Reeve works magic refortifying the post in free agency. In other words, NO)
Los Angeles: Sophia Cunningham , Missouri (Can’t really see her as a match for LAS for some reason. She’s got the swag, but LAS tends to go more athletic)
Phoenix: Kristine Anigwe , California (I was thinking more LAS if she has a good senior season. Passing on the future of the Opals?)
Connecticut: Xu Han , China (Can’t decide what to do with the first round pick, so might as well waste it on a second or third round pick)
Washington: Ezi Magbegor, AUS (She’s got an injury now (broken hand?), so will PHX hope she slides to #13, and if she doesn’t, then make a trade for her? Thibault drafting her would be the worst because he’d want you to mortgage the team in a trade)
Atlanta: Jessica Shepard, Notre Dame (Decent value at this point, if you can risk the potential baggage)
Seattle: Caliya Robinson , Georgia (Not seeing her as a first rounder at this point, but at least this panel was smart enough to keep Mabrey out of the first round. I have Turner before Robinson, but it’s a long season ahead)

If NY takes Durr with the second pick I'm going to be mighty aggravated. In her only game against a ranked opponent this year she shot 5-18. Kia Nurse shut her down last year. She's attempted 11 free throws in 4 games. She doesn't appear to have improved greatly as a passer. That's not to say she doesn't do good things. She does. Her pull-up elevation is terrific and she's a sensational 3-point shooter. She'd be a nice value at around pick #5. But at #2 I don't want somebody whose scoring is going to require some development if you take her 3 ball away when that's her primary skill. Granted it's a really important skill. But if she's not a passer, not a rebounder, not a great defender, not great at getting to the line and needs to develop pro counter moves, I don't see that being worth a #2 pick. And she's only 5'10". Not terrible, but average at best. Katie Lou at least has the height to shoot over people.

Especially when NY already has a wing player who is more versatile than her already on the roster.

If they pass on a post it better be that Stokes is able to play 30 minutes per game next year and average a near double-double. I can't deal with another year of 10-12 wins without NY doing everything in its power to avoid that scenario. Drafting Durr would put NY squarely in that scenario. Maybe Brown or McGowan would too, but it would move one step closer to winning than Durr would.

Ugh.

PostPosted: 11/25/18 6:44 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Agreed that would be dumb. Anyone who thinks GMs would tell anyone who they really want well are believing a bunch of BS. No way any smart GM would give away that, they are more likely to push misinformation.

root_thing

PostPosted: 11/25/18 1:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

root_thing wrote:
In the end, we don't know how many people make up this "panel" or how much effort they put into the response. Survey or no survey, a project PF doesn't make sense for a finals team that is already deep at post -- especially when their two best players are PFs in the prime of their careers.

LA Sparks, what were you thinking? This is probably why you lost this season.

Vadeeva was playing significant minutes and putting up decent numbers for a Kursk team full of WNBA stars (Nneka, McCoughtry, Prince) when she was 18. We're still waiting for Magbegor to do the same on an ordinary Australian team. At this point, Magbegor is simply being drafted on potential whereas Vadeeva had actual accomplishments. There's no comparison. If you want a better analogy, try Musina.

PostPosted: 11/25/18 2:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Paris Kea would be a nice 2nd rd choice. Her height worries me but her skill is the real deal. She can score against anyone any size.

Kea doesn't appear small to me. She is listed alternately at 5-8 or 5-9, which looks right when you compare her to Lexi Brown. I remember watching them in a game last year, and they seemed roughly the same height -- maybe Brown was slightly taller. However, that might have been an optical illusion because Kea has a smaller frame. Compared to former teammate Jamie Cherry, who is listed at 5-8, Kea looked noticeably taller.

At any rate, Kea has superior speed and good jumping ability, which would help offset any size difference. She can create off the dribble, shot 3's last year at 40.5% on good volume (62-153), is a good passer and has good vision. Sylvia Hatchell raves about Paris' defense. The TO numbers are a concern, but that often happens when a player has to be both the lead ballhandler and the leading scorer. Right now, Kea seems to be this year's Brittney Sykes/Ariel Atkins hide in plain sight player. You can go down the list and check-off almost all the boxes on her but few people seem to notice.

PostPosted: 12/02/18 9:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

We got now: A roundtable with women’s basketball’s future game changers

https://theundefeated.com/features/roundtable-women-college-basketballs-future-game-changers/

A round table of top players. They’re all seniors except for Chennedy Carter, who is a sophomore.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 12/04/18 6:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
We got now: A roundtable with women’s basketball’s future game changers

https://theundefeated.com/features/roundtable-women-college-basketballs-future-game-changers/

A round table of top players. They’re all seniors except for Chennedy Carter, who is a sophomore.

Wow one of the best reads ive had all year. The younger generations perspective of the WNBA was quite interesting when you think CBA as well. Thanks Shades for posting this.

PostPosted: 12/07/18 12:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?id=25473315&endcard=false" allowfullscreen frameborder="0"></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 12/09/18 6:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There’s a new prospect cracking the radar.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.espn.com/core/video/iframe?id=25493260&endcard=false" allowfullscreen frameborder="0"></iframe>

toad455

PostPosted: 12/09/18 10:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ehhh. Jenna Allen really doesn't do much. For someone her size, she's a poor rebounder. She's a bit slow and really hasn't impressed up until their game vs. Oregon. Curious how she would handle some of the top centers in the game. Michigan St. plays Iowa on Dec. 30(ESPN2 @ 1pm), let's see how Allen does against Gustafson.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Tally24

PostPosted: 12/09/18 11:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Haven’t been paying too much attention to this thread, my free time dwindles during the long semester.

Is there a consensus on who goes first? Personally, I’d favor Brown.

Any thoughts on who Phoenix takes? I think our backcourt needs an infusion of life. But so does our front court.
J-Spoon

PostPosted: 12/10/18 12:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I would say there in not a clear cut number one like Wilson was last year or Griner or even at the level of the Ogwumike's in years past.

The overall feeling seems to be that one of the large posts McCowan or Brown will go #1 some seem to favor McCowan others favor Brown a few favor neither and see them both as potentially too slow even with there size to be an impact player in the modern W, but no one else from the other top candidates (Durr, Ogunbowale, KLS, Collier while all having potential) seems to be enough of a sure thing to get past Brown and McCowan's size. There is also a school of thought that if Ionescu declares early she has enough potential to jump to the #1 spot.

for PX at #8 some have been saying the Aussie post Magbegor was a good possibility because of her size and ability to play PF as well as connection to Brodello as a future mainstay for the Opals, but she hasn't been showing well in the Aussie league and has been injured her potential is still there and as an International she would come into the league at 20 instead of 22 so could certainly develop into the next big thing in a few years, some think they might be able to go elsewhere at #8 and still pick Magbegor up a at #13

The problem with #8 is you miss out on the top guards listed above and the biggest posts but there could still be some very good posts at #8 like Shepard, Anigwe, Turner or Gustafson, the next tier of Guard/Wings seems to be Cunningham, Mar. Moore, Bell, Kea, Mabrey so if I were PX I would probably stick with using #8 on one of the posts unless someone from the G/W list really steps up the 2nd tier posts still see like the safer bet at the next level unless i am forgetting someone.

Shades

PostPosted: 12/10/18 11:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
ehhh. Jenna Allen really doesn't do much. For someone her size, she's a poor rebounder. She's a bit slow and really hasn't impressed up until their game vs. Oregon. Curious how she would handle some of the top centers in the game. Michigan St. plays Iowa on Dec. 30(ESPN2 @ 1pm), let's see how Allen does against Gustafson.

If she fades away for the rest of the season after that game, then nothing may come of it. But I think she’s at least on the radar to get drafted now, instead of going undrafted.

The way she went from setting a pick to getting open to casually hitting a nothing-but-net three in a very important game moment was very McCarville-esque. I sense Reeve salivating as we speak.

Also, she was just named ESPNW’s Player of the Week.

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/25499796/espnw-basketball-player-week-michigan-state-jenna-allen

Quote:
Jenna Allen scored 27 points to lead unranked Michigan State to a 88-82 upset of No. 3 Oregon on Sunday. With that, the senior earned the espnW national player of the week honors. She also had 16 points and four rebounds in the Spartans' 102-58 victory over Oakland on Wednesday.

Randy

PostPosted: 12/10/18 12:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When Reeve salivates isn't it is usually for a T. Wright, or Larkins type player?

SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 12/10/18 9:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
When Reeve salivates isn't it is usually for a T. Wright, or Larkins type player?

Reeve is the only coach/GM I know of who salivates so much she needs a lifeguard to save her from drowning when given the option of having her team losing in the 1st round of the playoffs and making another team probably win a record number of championships instead of her dreaded option of the Lynx continuing to make it to the Finals every year and the Lynx winning a record number of titles.

toad455

PostPosted: 12/10/18 9:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Reeve may try and sign Ivory Latta & bring back a hobbled Lynetta Kizer next season instead of some youth to develop for the future.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 18 of 74

Jump to: