RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Rice @ Texas A&M (20) - 11/07/18

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49417



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/07/18 11:50 am    ::: Rice @ Texas A&M (20) - 11/07/18 Reply Reply with quote

College Station, TX - 7:00 PM ET
TV: None

Stream:
http://www.espn.com/watch?id=3450828&_slug_=rice-vs-texas-am&rb=true (SECN+)

Live stats:
http://stats.statbroadcast.com/mobile/?id=233296



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Davis4632



Joined: 14 Jul 2014
Posts: 399



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/07/18 11:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A&M wins 65-54. C. Carter with 22 pts, 5 rbs, and 4 assists.


Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 11196
Location: Oklahoma (in my heart), whilst on my way to Oregon!


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/08/18 1:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I checked the box score, and found 2 puzzling things:

The 'other' Ogwumike sisters are STILL playing?? Shocked

Nancy Mulkey defected from OK to play at Rice. She wasn't in the game?



_________________
Oklahoma: Go Sooners! Oregon: Go Ducks!
Davis4632



Joined: 14 Jul 2014
Posts: 399



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/08/18 1:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
I checked the box score, and found 2 puzzling things:

The 'other' Ogwumike sisters are STILL playing?? Shocked

Nancy Mulkey defected from OK to play at Rice. She wasn't in the game?


The 'other' Ogwumike sisters had to sit out a year because they both transferred from Pepperdine to Rice.

I forot that Mulkey had transferred to Rice. That's the one that transferred because of a jersey number, right?


Hoopsmom



Joined: 05 Apr 2017
Posts: 90



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/08/18 7:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

According to the Rice women’s message board, Mulkey was spotted with a cast on her wrist. They are speculating that she will be out for a while.


Howee



Joined: 27 Nov 2009
Posts: 11196
Location: Oklahoma (in my heart), whilst on my way to Oregon!


Back to top
PostPosted: 11/08/18 8:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Davis4632 wrote:
Howee wrote:
I checked the box score, and found 2 puzzling things:

The 'other' Ogwumike sisters are STILL playing?? Shocked

Nancy Mulkey defected from OK to play at Rice. She wasn't in the game?


The 'other' Ogwumike sisters had to sit out a year because they both transferred from Pepperdine to Rice.

I forot that Mulkey had transferred to Rice. That's the one that transferred because of a jersey number, right?


I know the O sisters had to sit out a year, but....I thought that was about 5 years ago?? Maybe my mind is failing.

Re: jersey numbers? I never heard that theory.... Shocked



_________________
Oklahoma: Go Sooners! Oregon: Go Ducks!
Davis4632



Joined: 14 Jul 2014
Posts: 399



Back to top
PostPosted: 11/08/18 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Davis4632 wrote:
Howee wrote:
I checked the box score, and found 2 puzzling things:

The 'other' Ogwumike sisters are STILL playing?? Shocked

Nancy Mulkey defected from OK to play at Rice. She wasn't in the game?


The 'other' Ogwumike sisters had to sit out a year because they both transferred from Pepperdine to Rice.

I forot that Mulkey had transferred to Rice. That's the one that transferred because of a jersey number, right?


I know the O sisters had to sit out a year, but....I thought that was about 5 years ago?? Maybe my mind is failing.

Re: jersey numbers? I never heard that theory.... Shocked


Olivia played 2 years and Erica played 1 year for Pepperdine before transferring and sitting out the 2016-2017 season at Rice.


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin