RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Tennessee exhibition game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jlcarter

PostPosted: 11/06/18 7:28 am    ::: Tennessee exhibition game Reply Reply with quote

Tennessee wins 128-59 over Carson Newman. Zaay Green 28 points leading scorer.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q2R1aMo_u04" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

summertime blues

PostPosted: 11/06/18 9:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's what in soccer is called a "friendly". Carson-Newman is a D-II that's about 15 miles up US 11E with maybe a tenth of the population of UT. The coaches have had a good relationship for years. This game always has the same outcome, although the score is not usually quite this disparate. But everyone finishes with smiles and the C-N girls go home tired but hopefully having learned something.

PostPosted: 11/06/18 10:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yes CN is division II. They are real good team in DII. I think they are ranked #3.

Tennessee will play better teams. I thought the free throws, and fouling was the things that be concerned with. It was good to see the team play against another team. We will know more when they play better teams.

ucbart

PostPosted: 11/06/18 11:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Jlcarter wrote:
Yes CN is division II. They are real good team in DII. I think they are ranked #3.

Tennessee will play better teams. I thought the free throws, and fouling was the things that be concerned with. It was good to see the team play against another team. We will know more when they play better teams.

I would love to see the total points in this series. They always play and the scores are always like the first 5 games on Baylor's schedule(sorry Lady Bear fans).

I still can't get used to Tennessee in Nike.

Jlcarter

PostPosted: 11/06/18 12:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ucbart wrote:
Jlcarter wrote:

I would love to see the total points in this series. They always play and the scores are always like the first 5 games on Baylor's schedule(sorry Lady Bear fans).

I still can't get used to Tennessee in Nike.

I don't know the total points. Tennessee led at half last year by ten. So that game was a little closer.

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 11/06/18 3:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The real news is that the 4 freshmen are the real deal who are going to bring some grit back to this program. They were a pleasure to watch.

LibFan25

PostPosted: 11/06/18 6:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Damn watching the replay, no doubt Zaay Green is the real deal folks. she will be starting very soon. she got too much talent to be siting on that bench lol

another freshman i like is Mimi Collins, she's got a good motor on her

FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 11/06/18 9:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

LibFan25 wrote:
Damn watching the replay, no doubt Zaay Green is the real deal folks. she will be starting very soon. she got too much talent to be siting on that bench lol

I bet to differ. Massengill is the realest deal in this class. Wink

LibFan25

PostPosted: 11/07/18 9:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FrozenLVFan wrote:
LibFan25 wrote:

I bet to differ. Massengill is the realest deal in this class. Wink

another talent, its almost not fair Laughing but i like Miss Zaay Zaay better Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: