RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The Kavanaugh Hearings: This is a good spoof
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 10/08/18 11:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'd like to see if these two women who lied about being raped by Justice Kavanaugh will see perjury charges. They should! It's very clear at this point that they lied under oath. Ford moreso than Swetnick (who has a long history of false allegations and courtroom visits). Ford lied about being a psychologist, writing the letter (where Leland Kaiser was identified as "he"), getting help with the letter, WRITING the letter, and being raped. Then she (along with her attorney) tried to intimidate Leland into changing her testimony.

My question is, will there be charges for these perjurers, or will we see two system of justice, like we did with the Clintons and many others?

PUmatty

PostPosted: 10/08/18 1:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

MAGA Land is a terrifying fucking place.

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 10/08/18 4:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Morons, authoritarians, patriarchal straight white boys, racists and gun freaks, mostly.

PostPosted: 10/08/18 4:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ahh, don't fret none guys, cuz "It Can't Happen Here".

PostPosted: 10/08/18 5:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

First of All, can I just say how fucked with I feel by that avatar? Whomever had the audacity to conflate Brett Kavanaugh with Emmitt Till is fucking disgusting, and they should be ashamed of themselves. That's straight harassment, is what it is. The only thing that Kavanaugh and Till have in common is white supremacy: Till was murdered over it, and Kavanaugh was confirmed to uphold it. And, in both cases, the victims were denied justice.

Second of all... what lie? AIUI, the hearing committee determined that they couldn't prove that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Ford. That doesn't mean that she lied: it just means that she couldn't prove that she was telling the truth to the satisfaction of the committee, which didn't even have to uphold the legal standard of proof, because Kavanaugh was not actually on trial; they basically just decided that he didn't do it. Or, if he did, that it wasn't enough of a deal-breaker to change their minds about voting for him, anyway.

But that's the problem with matters of sexual assault, especially when the assault in question was not a rape: unless a witness literally catches the assailant in the act, there is no "proof" to speak of. It becomes a matter of you said/they said, in a society and culture where we, in the aggregate, have been conditioned to disbelieve the victim. If the assailant denies that they did it, then basically the victim's only hope for justice is that the assailant is so earth-shatteringly stupid that the investigation is able to catch them in a lie. All an assailant ever really has to do is deny from jump, and then stick to their story, and unless someone literally caught them with their hand in the proverbial "cookie jar," they'll get away with it. Which is why most sexual assaults go unreported in the first place.

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
Genero36

PostPosted: 10/08/18 6:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/002QwWgtusc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qw4xjTjn8c

PostPosted: 10/08/18 6:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If it looks like a Russian troll, and it sounds like a Russian troll....

PostPosted: 10/08/18 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
I'd like to see if these two women who lied about being raped by Justice Kavanaugh will see perjury charges. They should! It's very clear at this point that they lied under oath. Ford moreso than Swetnick (who has a long history of false allegations and courtroom visits). Ford lied about being a psychologist, writing the letter (where Leland Kaiser was identified as "he"), getting help with the letter, WRITING the letter, and being raped. Then she (along with her attorney) tried to intimidate Leland into changing her testimony.

My question is, will there be charges for these perjurers, or will we see two system of justice, like we did with the Clintons and many others?

First, someone would have to do an investigation. I don't think that you, BK or the asshole in the WH want that.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 10/08/18 8:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

First, someone would have to do an investigation. I don't think that you, BK or the asshole in the WH want that.

Whether it happens or not doesn't really matter to me. There's always those who choose to believe whatever they want IN SPITE of the evidence before us.

But I can tell you this... all 3 of us would probably LOVE to see an investigation. Because there is a LOT there that both Swetnick and Ford lied about under oath.

I know one thing is for sure: If it happens, the Democrats won't be there to help them. They are DONE with them. They have outlived their usefulness to the party. If Democrats REALLY cared about domestic abuse or sexual assault, Bob Menendez, Cory Booker, Bill Clinton, and Keith Ellison would have never made it as far as they did.

Even the "grassroots" resistance over there was nothing but fake outrage:

Howee

PostPosted: 10/08/18 9:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
Whomever had the audacity to conflate Brett Kavanaugh with Emmitt Till is fucking disgusting, and they should be ashamed of themselves.

That's basically hitting The Nail on The Head. Laughing

Here's the thing, though: StoningtonQB may be a mouth-breathing bot, or a real person, but regardless--she is a "First Class" reminder to all of us how many American's minds work. They are why Rush, Alex Jones, et. al., draw paychecks.

The important thing is to remember how--like the KKK, McCarthyism, The Birchers--they feed on Fear and spew idiocy. Like a vomiting drunk on the sidewalk, they need to be sidestepped and remember: they are NOT The Majority. They definitely draw focus while they wretch away, but this too shall pass. Cool

PostPosted: 10/08/18 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Whether it happens or not doesn't really matter to me. There's always those who choose to believe whatever they want IN SPITE of the evidence before us.

But I can tell you this... all 3 of us would probably LOVE to see an investigation. Because there is a LOT there that both Swetnick and Ford lied about under oath.

Let's talk about lying under oath...

Your boy Brett told so many lies to the SJC. I'm surprised that he's not still making that piggy-face. And the reps ate it up!!! Hook, line and sinker!!

Sadly, the good citizens of the US will be the ones paying for this joke of "justice."

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 10/09/18 8:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

Your boy Brett told so many lies to the SJC. I'm surprised that he's not still making that piggy-face. And the reps ate it up!!! Hook, line and sinker!!

Sadly, the good citizens of the US will be the ones paying for this joke of "justice."

I'd love to hear about these lies!

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 10/09/18 8:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:

Here's the thing, though: StoningtonQB may be a mouth-breathing bot, or a real person, but regardless--she is a "First Class" reminder to all of us how many American's minds work. They are why Rush, Alex Jones, et. al., draw paychecks.

The important thing is to remember how--like the KKK, McCarthyism, The Birchers--they feed on Fear and spew idiocy. Like a vomiting drunk on the sidewalk, they need to be sidestepped and remember: they are NOT The Majority. They definitely draw focus while they wretch away, but this too shall pass. Cool

You got it all wrong. I think for MYSELF. YOU are the mouth-breathing idiot. Not me. The fact is, YOU believe what you're told by the people making bank, and that is why you were never successful in life. And you can give me the "I don't know you" crap all you want but your post history confirms everything I need to know. YOU believe a false story. YOU ignore the facts. YOU take every opportunity to throw cheap insults my way because you are filled with anger and hate towards people like me because for you and cthskzfn, you're pissed at the world because you have lived your lives with nothing to show for it. And then you come on here and vent your anger while I laugh. Stop acting like I'm the follower here. Christine Ford could tell America tomorrow that she lied (or could be found guilty of perjury in court) and you would still believe everything you've already been told.

I'd like to think that some of you on here are capable of critical, independent thought, but it's pretty clear which 3 of you are not! You two and the beta do and think what you're TOLD.

Last edited by Stonington_QB on 10/09/18 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 10/09/18 8:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
First of All, can I just say how fucked with I feel by that avatar? Whomever had the audacity to conflate Brett Kavanaugh with Emmitt Till is fucking disgusting, and they should be ashamed of themselves. That's straight harassment, is what it is. The only thing that Kavanaugh and Till have in common is white supremacy: Till was murdered over it, and Kavanaugh was confirmed to uphold it. And, in both cases, the victims were denied justice.

Actually the ONLY difference between Justice Kavanaugh and Emmett Till was that the Democrat accusers were only successful in ONE of the unjust punishments. You're comparison to white supremacy with regards Justice Kavanaugh only proves that you follow the rest of the flock. Absolutely NOBODY is saying that he supports racial superiority.

By the way, I made the avatar. Just so I can expose the hypocrisy in this particular section of the forum. I did it specifically to challenge the thought process of some of you and to get you all to talk about it. Mission accomplished! Also I'm not the first person to draw up this comparison.

cthskzfn

PostPosted: 10/09/18 9:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="646" height="363" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N34hehRgw9g" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PostPosted: 10/09/18 9:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

I'd love to hear about these lies!

Where would you like to start?? Ralph?? Devil's Triangle?? FFFFFFF?? Boof??

Or just watch him. Every time he makes piggy-face, he's lying.

I'm thinking that will be the next drinking game. Watch the hearing and when BK makes piggy-face, you drink. BEER! 'Cause he likes BEER! Hopefully you won't be drinking as much as he does.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 10/09/18 10:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:

I'm thinking that will be the next drinking game. Watch the hearing and when BK makes piggy-face, you drink. BEER! 'Cause he likes BEER! Hopefully you won't be drinking as much as he does.

Just start somewhere, as long as it's something you feel is a lie he told the SJC. Also it would be nice if we didn't start by interpreting his high school yearbook.

Howee

PostPosted: 10/09/18 12:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
Whomever had the audacity to conflate Brett Kavanaugh with Emmitt Till is fucking disgusting, and they should be ashamed of themselves.

....and the vomiting continues. Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 10/09/18 1:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

Just start somewhere, as long as it's something you feel is a lie he told the SJC. Also it would be nice if we didn't start by interpreting his high school yearbook.

The easiest lie to spot was that he had not heard of the Ramirez accusation until the New Yorker published the story. Yet there are text messages from him to friends asking them to support him on those claims that were sent before the story published.

A lie under oath.

PostPosted: 10/09/18 2:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

Actually the ONLY difference between Justice Kavanaugh and Emmett Till was that the Democrat accusers were only successful in ONE of the unjust punishments.

You really should stop getting your "information" from Breitbart and Fox News.

Quote:
You're [sic] comparison to white supremacy with regards Justice Kavanaugh only proves that you follow the rest of the flock.

The irony, it burns.

Quote:
By the way, I made the avatar. Just so I can expose the hypocrisy in this particular section of the forum. I did it specifically to challenge the thought process of some of you and to get you all to talk about it. Mission accomplished!

You seem unclear about what the word hypocrisy means.

Quote:
Also I'm not the first person to draw up this comparison.

Which only proves that there are other people as ignorant and hateful as you. Congrats?

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 10/09/18 3:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

The easiest lie to spot was that he had not heard of the Ramirez accusation until the New Yorker published the story. Yet there are text messages from him to friends asking them to support him on those claims that were sent before the story published.

A lie under oath.

The slightest iota of research would have produced the REAL facts behind this claim, which were reviewed by the FBI and promptly dismissed:
https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/04/nbc-owes-brett-kavanaugh-retraction-apology-perjury-claims-based-ramirez-texts/
Try again.

justintyme

PostPosted: 10/09/18 4:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

A lie under oath.

The slightest iota of research would have produced the REAL facts behind this claim, which were reviewed by the FBI and promptly dismissed:
https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/04/nbc-owes-brett-kavanaugh-retraction-apology-perjury-claims-based-ramirez-texts/
Try again.

The Federalist? Great source.

He was testifying about what he heard after the story was published, that he had heard she was calling friends.

He said specifically, in other testimony not printed there by the highly partisan source, that the first time he had heard about these allegations was when he read it in the New Yorker.

Yet how is he texting friends to refute it of he hadn't heard it yet. The mental gymnastics you assholes do to defend this guy are ridiculous.

PostPosted: 10/09/18 5:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'll repeat- it's like arguing with a dementia sufferer.

The Koch Bros/Ruppert Murdoch/Fossil Fuel/Evangelical Rightwing Cabal has them so brainwashed, most consistently vote against their own self-interests.

PostPosted: 10/10/18 8:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
justintyme wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:

A lie under oath.

Try again.

The Federalist? Great source.

He was testifying about what he heard after the story was published, that he had heard she was calling friends.

He said specifically, in other testimony not printed there by the highly partisan source, that the first time he had heard about these allegations was when he read it in the New Yorker.

Yet how is he texting friends to refute it of he hadn't heard it yet. The mental gymnastics you assholes do to defend this guy are ridiculous.

Name calling is all you 3 have got. That and believing what you're told. Sorry they didn't run the story on HuffingcomPost. I could have used any number of other sources for that. The FBI already looked into this, but hey what do they know compared to you right?

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 10/10/18 8:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:
I'll repeat- it's like arguing with a dementia sufferer.

The Koch Bros/Ruppert Murdoch/Fossil Fuel/Evangelical Rightwing Cabal has them so brainwashed, most consistently vote against their own self-interests.

My self-interests are voting against people who take my hard-earned money and distribute it to losers like you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: