RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Random WNBA Mention

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CamrnCrz1974

PostPosted: 06/19/18 5:49 pm    ::: Random WNBA Mention Reply Reply with quote

Kyrie Irving talks missing the Eastern Conference finals, staying in Boston and his new movie ‘Uncle Drew’
The Undefeated

Quote:
Kelley Carter: It’s so smart to have Lisa Leslie’s character in the film suit up and play basketball.

Kyrie Irving: In my own Uncle Drew shorts, I had Maya Moore playing Betty Lou, as well as Lisa playing Betty Lou. I didn’t necessarily have to try for inclusion. It was organically going to happen anyway. … The respect for the WNBA is something I’m an advocate [of] always. The game of basketball is universal. Obviously, there are male and female [leagues], and the respect should always be the same for how great we are as players and athletes.

https://theundefeated.com/features/kyrie-irving-uncle-drew-nba-playoffs-celtics-next-season/

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/23/18 3:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Just heard some great news from an EA producer stating NBA live will go deeper with the WNBA this year incorporating WNBA LEGENDSSSSS! Didnt get a list of specific players but the word Legends was enough to get me excited. Im expecting a career mode as well ...NBA live 19 releases September 7th this year. Look to hear and see clips of this years installment around middle of July possibly during All star! #Excitinnnng Which players would you all include as legendary for this years game?

1. Cooper
2 . SS22
3. Leslie
4 . Jackson
5. Thompson
6. Catchings
7. Hammon
8. Deanna Nolan
9. Holdsclaw
10. Ticha Penecheiro

PostPosted: 07/04/18 1:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBA/status/1014546899137974272

First Glimpse of NBA Live 19 screenshot released today of Maya Moore ...Yay or Nay ? From the Stats next to her picture it seems a franchise mode is happening.

PostPosted: 07/04/18 8:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Heard a rumor that EA is making a big announcement regarding the W during All Star weekend

PostPosted: 07/04/18 9:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Buying the Liberty?

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/04/18 9:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Heard a rumor that EA is making a big announcement regarding the W during All Star weekend

Yes they will be revealing the WNBA Trailer and new additions. Its going to be BIG its going to be HUGE! I have a friend that works for EA and he sort of gave up some intel as to what to expect and its exciting !

PostPosted: 07/04/18 10:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Buying the Liberty?

Might be the last year you can play with the Liberty? Im all in cant wait til All star!

PostPosted: 07/11/18 7:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

New Screenshot of Stewie This time , NBA live 19

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBA?lang=en

PostPosted: 09/22/18 12:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This may have been mentioned in another thread, but right now on MTV there is a show called Nick Cannon: Wild 'n Out that has Angel McCoughtry and Tiffany Hayes on it. It is a "rap battle". The show in the half hour before this one had Dwight Howard.

Silky Johnson

PostPosted: 09/22/18 9:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Were they battling each other?

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
tfan

PostPosted: 09/23/18 5:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
Were they battling each other?

There were two teams of people and I wasn't fully watching it, but I believe they were on the same team the entire time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: