60%
 60%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 28

Mysticsfan12

PostPosted: 09/01/18 2:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
Mysticsfan12 wrote:
Ugh, yes, that 0-120 finals record 🤤 Laughing (soon to 0-123 if you somehow pull out these last two)

Wait, back up: a fan of literally the only active WNBA franchise that's never been to the Finals is talking shit about a team that's gone three times? That's a thing that's happening?

Really. Down 2-1 in the semis is the closest they've ever been to a championship.

And? People are making fun of Delle Donne's injury, so 🤷🏻‍♀️ We both have the same number of titles and wins in the finals anyway

PostPosted: 09/01/18 2:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

You have a very dubious working definition of "making fun."

My team no longer exists, so I'll have to settle for hating yours.
Mysticsfan12

PostPosted: 09/01/18 2:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:

Lol okay then.

PostPosted: 09/01/18 2:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mysticsfan12 wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

Lol okay then.

I'm not wrong, though. Anybody who would look at anything that's been said about Delle Donne's injury and classify it as "making fun" is someone who was looking for an excuse to be mad.

Mysticsfan12

PostPosted: 09/01/18 2:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
Mysticsfan12 wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

Lol okay then.

I'm not wrong, though. Anybody who would look at anything that's been said about Delle Donne's injury and classify it as "making fun" is someone who was looking for an excuse to be mad.

Not really. I immediately saw cutesey BBB jokes on here right after the buzzer sounded

PostPosted: 09/01/18 3:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mysticsfan12 wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

Not really. I immediately saw cutesey BBB jokes on here right after the buzzer sounded
  • First of all, you said "people." One person made a joke, and that person is a Lynx fan. So, you're taking it out on the Dream, because... ?
  • Second of all, an argument could be made that Delle Donne "started it," with her comments about the shoes. Granted, it would be a stupid argument, for reasons not the least of which being because she injured her knee, not her ankle. But it was still one of those comments that, when you hear it, the immediate reaction tends to be, "You better hope you don't ever get injured because, if you do, everybody who didn't like what you had to say is coming for you." Now, why in the world there would be anybody who was pro-BBB on a message board ostensibly dedicated to women's basketball is anybody's guess, but I suppose it takes all kinds.
  • You were salty about the loss, and worried about your favorite player getting injured, and you were spoiling for a fight; you might as well admit it. And hey, it's actually understandable.

Mysticsfan12

PostPosted: 09/01/18 3:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Silky Johnson wrote:
Mysticsfan12 wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

• First of all, you said "people." One person made a joke, and that person is a Lynx fan. So, you're taking it out on the Dream, because... ?
  • Second of all, an argument could be made that Delle Donne "started it," with her comments about the shoes. Granted, it would be a stupid argument, for reasons not the least of which being because she injured her knee, not her ankle. But it was still one of those comments that, when you hear it, the immediate reaction tends to be, "You better hope you don't ever get injured because, if you do, everybody who didn't like what you had to say is coming for you." Now, why in the world there would be anybody who was pro-BBB on a message board ostensibly dedicated to women's basketball is anybody's guess, but I suppose it takes all kinds.
  • You were salty about the loss, and worried about your favorite player getting injured, and you were spoiling for a fight; you might as well admit it. And hey, it's actually understandable.

I didn't know shades was a lynx fan. I' admit that Delle donne's joke was dumb, but blowing a shoe out doesn't equal an injury. Am I angry about he loss? Yes. Will my feelings change even if we win the series? No.

PostPosted: 09/01/18 5:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nobody's asking you to change your feelings, win or lose; your feelings are perfectly valid. I just think it's ridiculous that you're exaggerating the severity of the slight. If anything, I'm making fun of that.

Davis4632

PostPosted: 09/01/18 8:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mysticsfan12 wrote:
pilight wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
Mysticsfan12 wrote:
Ugh, yes, that 0-120 finals record 🤤 Laughing (soon to 0-123 if you somehow pull out these last two)

Wait, back up: a fan of literally the only active WNBA franchise that's never been to the Finals is talking shit about a team that's gone three times? That's a thing that's happening?

Really. Down 2-1 in the semis is the closest they've ever been to a championship.

And? People are making fun of Delle Donne's injury, so 🤷🏻‍♀️ We both have the same number of titles and wins in the finals anyway

That's like the Minnesota Vikings making fun of the Detroit Lions for never making it to a Super Bowl.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: