Liberty
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Aces
84%
 84%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 19

Shades

PostPosted: 08/14/18 5:11 pm    ::: Liberty🗽 @ Aces♠️ - 8/15/18 Reply Reply with quote

Las Vegas, NV - 10:00 PM ET
TV: NBA TV, AT&T Sportsnet-Rocky Mountain, MSG+

Video:
https://leaguepass.wnba.com

Game page:
http://www.wnba.com/game/20180815/NYLLVA/

ESPN Gamecast:
http://m.espn.com/wnba/gamecast?gameId=401018972

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
toad455

PostPosted: 08/14/18 5:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Liberty with possibly only 7 players on a back-to-back will be tires Advantage: Aces.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
J-Spoon

PostPosted: 08/14/18 5:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Not that I think the Liberty have much of a chance anyway The Aces (probably thanks to Laimbeer) have had our number all sason, even when they weren't winning against others.

But is moving up in lottery odds from 4th to 3rd worth not trying? Maybe?

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 08/14/18 9:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Liberty might have a chance to defeat the Aces if they played a game of poker instead of a basketball game.

PostPosted: 08/14/18 9:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If Aces win friday becomes a whale of a matchup. If they lose and beat dallas friday it will come down to the last game of the season.

PostPosted: 08/15/18 7:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This Aces Libs Game has to be the lock of the year for bettors. I don't see the Libs having anything left in the gas tank.

toad455

PostPosted: 08/15/18 8:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, Charles played 37 minutes last night, Nurse 34 & Sugar 32. No one else played over 30 minutes. Assuming we have the same 8 only, Aces should have an easy win.

Randy

PostPosted: 08/15/18 8:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Yeah, Charles played 37 minutes last night, Nurse 34 & Sugar 32. No one else played over 30 minutes. Assuming we have the same 8 only, Aces should have an easy win.

Now that Smith has put Nurse into the starting lineup she has decided to disappear. 1-6 from 3. Confused

Shades

PostPosted: 08/15/18 12:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

Did Zahui travel with the team?

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 08/15/18 12:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Did Zahui travel with the team?

Yes.

PostPosted: 08/15/18 1:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I would like to see the Aces win but I make no choice that one team will win over the other. We have seen too many upsets to be able to say exactly which team will win. Either team could win but I will wait and see who does. 81% of the voters have picked the Aces to win and maybe that will fire up the Liberty. if z b plays it might make the Aces a bit concerned.

Last edited by bballgrl on 08/15/18 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bob Lamm

PostPosted: 08/15/18 1:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Now that Smith has put Nurse into the starting lineup she has decided to disappear. 1-6 from 3. Confused

Kia Nurse has "disappeared" only if you value nothing else in basketball but three-point percentage. Her three-point shooting has been disappointing throughout this season, not just recently, but I believe that's on Katie Smith for completely mishandling Nurse's playing time. Perhaps I'll be proven wrong about that next season. We'll see. In my view, Nurse continues to do a lot for the team apart from shooting.

PostPosted: 08/15/18 2:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bob Lamm wrote:
Randy wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Kia Nurse has "disappeared" only if you value nothing else in basketball but three-point percentage. Her three-point shooting has been disappointing throughout this season, not just recently, but I believe that's on Katie Smith for completely mishandling Nurse's playing time. Perhaps I'll be proven wrong about that next season. We'll see. In my view, Nurse continues to do a lot for the team apart from shooting.

Like ?

PostPosted: 08/15/18 2:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:
Randy wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Like ?

Excellent defense.

PostPosted: 08/15/18 5:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bob Lamm wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:
Randy wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Like ?

Excellent defense.

Receipts? Because last night chelsea gray ate her breakfast , brunch , dinner and lunch .

PostPosted: 08/15/18 5:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Both teams have fairly good reasons to lose this game, for draft lotto odds.
And hey, the Refs usually win anyways, right?
(can't vote for the refs = bummer)

If the Aces wanna make a last ditch playoff push ... now's the time.

mercfan3

PostPosted: 08/15/18 5:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:
Randy wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Like ?

Excellent defense.

Receipts? Because last night chelsea gray ate her breakfast , brunch , dinner and lunch .

Okay, first off..that’s unfair, because it’s Chelsea Gray.

But also, the guards were all switching on her, it didn’t appear to be anyone’s primary assignment.

PostPosted: 08/15/18 6:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Bob Lamm wrote:
Randy wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Like ?

Excellent defense.

Okay, first off..that’s unfair, because it’s Chelsea Gray.

But also, the guards were all switching on her, it didn’t appear to be anyone’s primary assignment.

Was it fair for Diamond against Maya ? Ijs , this is not little league vs Seniors anymore.

PostPosted: 08/15/18 7:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So no Tina Charles tonight either? Shocked

This game is as close to un-tankable as there has ever been. Aces gonna have to cop the W in this one.

PostPosted: 08/15/18 7:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Liberty playing with just 7. Why bother? Only Stokes and Vaughn can play inside, and neither is 100%.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 08/15/18 8:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sorry Liberty fans, but I'm going to enjoy Bec Allen time while I can Smile

PostPosted: 08/15/18 8:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Liberty playing with just 7. Why bother? Only Stokes and Vaughn can play inside, and neither is 100%.

Also, neither of them is any good

PostPosted: 08/15/18 8:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Coleman is playing. She's starting in place of Charles.

Randy

PostPosted: 08/15/18 8:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

5thmantheme wrote:
Both teams have fairly good reasons to lose this game, for draft lotto odds.
And hey, the Refs usually win anyways, right?
(can't vote for the refs = bummer)

If the Aces wanna make a last ditch playoff push ... now's the time.

Aces win tonight and they are tied with Wings for 8th place. Looks like the Wings have the tie-breaker, but they play Friday night.

toad455

PostPosted: 08/15/18 9:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Do we even score 40 tonight?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: