RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Wings🦇 @ Mystics🧙🏼‍♀️ - 8/12/18
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 6719



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 5:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

willtalk wrote:
tfan wrote:
scrappy wrote:
what happened with cambage? is she out for the year?


She hit her head on the floor two games ago. Out as part of concussion treatment.


I didn't even see her listed in the box score as DNP. Her name is totally gone???
If she was not playing due to injury she should still be listed.


Yeah, someone screwed up the box score as she was with the team. I see that Kaela Davis was listed as DNP - ILLNESS. Didn’t notice if she was at the game.




Last edited by tfan on 08/12/18 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 5:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

2 Letters ...."__" and im sure most posters dont need me to say it. Rolling Eyes



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Michelle89



Joined: 17 Nov 2010
Posts: 15325
Location: Holland


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 5:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If Cambage has a concussion then its a bit strange that she was on the bench in a loud arena with a lot of people yelling, loud music etc.



_________________
"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
UofDel_Alum



Joined: 10 Jul 2013
Posts: 3979
Location: Delaware


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
If Cambage has a concussion then its a bit strange that she was on the bench in a loud arena with a lot of people yelling, loud music etc.


I saw her on tv


zune69



Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 7166



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 5:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Addition by subtraction from the starting lineup of Emma Meesseman has really paid off...Having a natural SF playing the SF position makes a huge difference on both ends of the court.I just didn't think Atkins would be the player getting the bulk of the minutes....Emma must embrace a bench role next season...or....Washington can trade Emma for 1 or 2 quality players/draft pick.




Last edited by zune69 on 08/12/18 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 5:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

UofDel_Alum wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
If Cambage has a concussion then its a bit strange that she was on the bench in a loud arena with a lot of people yelling, loud music etc.


I saw her on tv


No concussion she was with Azura yesterday twerking upside down. Someone in this organization has an agenda and i wont argue with them at all Cool



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
FemmeFatale



Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 290



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I want Diggins traded to another team. I would love to see her play for a competent coach and with a team that doesn't require her to be ran into the ground every season.

On another note, this collapse by the Wings has been... A sight to see. As fans we are used to them being steadily bad throughout a season, but this year, they were actually pretty decent. Then, they went from a 6 game win streak where they looked like championship contenders, to playing like they're the Tulsa Shock. How they've maintained this high level of suckiness, is beyond me.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

FemmeFatale wrote:
I want Diggins traded to another team. I would love to see her play for a competent coach and with a team that doesn't require her to be ran into the ground every season.

On another note, this collapse by the Wings has been... A sight to see. As fans we are used to them being steadily bad throughout a season, but this year, they were actually pretty decent. Then, they went from a 6 game win streak where they looked like championship contenders, to playing like they're the Tulsa Shock. How they've maintained this high level of suckiness, is beyond me.


Shouldn't be beyond anyone....its pretty obvious what the issue is now.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
CourtsideTix



Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Posts: 4494
Location: Washington, DC


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Speaking of injured players, I really hope Atkins is okay.


adamj95



Joined: 09 May 2014
Posts: 1530



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://highposthoops.com/2018/08/12/dallas-head-coach-fred-williams-executive-greg-bibb-involved-altercation/

Quote:
According to a source present for the back-and-forth, Williams and Bibb had to be restrained by other Wings staffers, and Williams was screaming obscenities.



_________________
4 time WNBA Champion, 3rd all time in Assists, Minnesota's own: LINDSAY WHALEN.
Iluvacc



Joined: 11 Jun 2005
Posts: 2587



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

adamj95 wrote:
https://highposthoops.com/2018/08/12/dallas-head-coach-fred-williams-executive-greg-bibb-involved-altercation/

Quote:
According to a source present for the back-and-forth, Williams and Bibb had to be restrained by other Wings staffers, and Williams was screaming obscenities.


Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked


SportsGuru



Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 4404



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Iluvacc wrote:
adamj95 wrote:
https://highposthoops.com/2018/08/12/dallas-head-coach-fred-williams-executive-greg-bibb-involved-altercation/

Quote:
According to a source present for the back-and-forth, Williams and Bibb had to be restrained by other Wings staffers, and Williams was screaming obscenities.


Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked


Hot Wings
Laughing

I wouldn't lay all this on Fred Williams. Greg Bibb was with the Mystics, he must've had pictures on someone to get the Wings job. You see Thibault out smarted Bibb in the Hill-Powers Deal.


Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 8506



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So is Fred fired?



_________________
Lodestar
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 6719



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

They refer to Bibb as CEO, team president and partner. Bibb says a statement will be released tonight. Seems like the odds favor “Dallas Wings announce Fred Williams fired”.




Last edited by tfan on 08/12/18 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49080



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

adamj95 wrote:
https://highposthoops.com/2018/08/12/dallas-head-coach-fred-williams-executive-greg-bibb-involved-altercation/

Quote:
According to a source present for the back-and-forth, Williams and Bibb had to be restrained by other Wings staffers, and Williams was screaming obscenities.


If he got himself canned, it could be awkward timing with the team trying to hold onto a playoff spot. I wonder if Bibb could coach the team similar to when Toler coached the Sparks after Ross got canned. Razz



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Randy



Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 8506



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:
https://highposthoops.com/2018/08/12/dallas-head-coach-fred-williams-executive-greg-bibb-involved-altercation/

Quote:
According to a source present for the back-and-forth, Williams and Bibb had to be restrained by other Wings staffers, and Williams was screaming obscenities.


If he got himself canned, it could be awkward timing with the team trying to hold onto a playoff spot. I wonder if Bibb could coach the team similar to when Toler coached the Sparks after Ross got canned. Razz


I think making Erin the interim coach makes the most sense.



_________________
Lodestar
sigur3



Joined: 18 Jun 2013
Posts: 6169
Location: Chicago-ish


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Draft Evelyn Akhator at #3 and then push out your subordinate. What a world lol


tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 6719



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:
https://highposthoops.com/2018/08/12/dallas-head-coach-fred-williams-executive-greg-bibb-involved-altercation/

Quote:
According to a source present for the back-and-forth, Williams and Bibb had to be restrained by other Wings staffers, and Williams was screaming obscenities.


If he got himself canned, it could be awkward timing with the team trying to hold onto a playoff spot. I wonder if Bibb could coach the team similar to when Toler coached the Sparks after Ross got canned. Razz


In looking at Bibb’s bio, the Dallas owner did the same thing he did in Tulsa (Swethoa) - let a guy with a background in the business side (ticket sales, etc.) of sports be the GM. So I don’t think we’ll see Bibb on the sidelines.




Last edited by tfan on 08/12/18 7:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
ChicagoAnnie



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 8407
Location: Ghost River Triangle


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

adamj95 wrote:
https://highposthoops.com/2018/08/12/dallas-head-coach-fred-williams-executive-greg-bibb-involved-altercation/

Quote:
According to a source present for the back-and-forth, Williams and Bibb had to be restrained by other Wings staffers, and Williams was screaming obscenities.


And absolute mess....!!


adamj95



Joined: 09 May 2014
Posts: 1530



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 6:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It appears Williams is out.

https://twitter.com/MechelleV/status/1028786953678929920



_________________
4 time WNBA Champion, 3rd all time in Assists, Minnesota's own: LINDSAY WHALEN.
Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49080



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 7:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:
https://highposthoops.com/2018/08/12/dallas-head-coach-fred-williams-executive-greg-bibb-involved-altercation/

Quote:
According to a source present for the back-and-forth, Williams and Bibb had to be restrained by other Wings staffers, and Williams was screaming obscenities.


If he got himself canned, it could be awkward timing with the team trying to hold onto a playoff spot. I wonder if Bibb could coach the team similar to when Toler coached the Sparks after Ross got canned. Razz


I think making Erin the interim coach makes the most sense.


That's like letting Cambage call the shots. Taj has been waiting for this moment in time.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned


Last edited by Shades on 08/12/18 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 6719



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 7:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I believe that Taj was in charge when Fred was ejected, but it will be a different person making the decision.

Wasn’t that long ago that Cambage had a record 53 points with the Dallas Wings owners smiling in the front row. But in addition to losing Diggins-Smith and Cambage for games, I think they also had a regression to the mean with regard to their talent.




Last edited by tfan on 08/12/18 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
SportsGuru



Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 4404



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Okay Bill Laimbeer and the Aces, the Wings are falling apart, there's no excuse for the Aces not making the playoffs if they don't want the Lottery.


zune69



Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 7166



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NV




Last edited by zune69 on 08/12/18 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
BamaEd



Joined: 11 May 2014
Posts: 375
Location: United States


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 7:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As if the last week of the season didn't have enough drama with seeding, now Dallas basically says hold my beer.


Shades



Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 49080



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 8:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Taj is named interim coach.



_________________
Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
SportsGuru



Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 4404



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 8:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2018/08/12/mystics-condemn-white-supremacist-rally-hate-should-never-be-granted-this-platform/?utm_term=.436c7db8783f

Atkins shot a perfect 5 for 5 from the field before leaving the court after a hard fall midway through the fourth quarter. The rookie wing landed with a thwack on her right side after jumping up toward the basket and walked to the locker room. She did not return.

Mystics Coach and General Manager Mike Thibault wasn’t sure of her status but said Atkins “basically landed on her hip


FemmeFatale



Joined: 16 Feb 2015
Posts: 290



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/12/18 9:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I wish the Wings had a reality show. It would definitely pull more views than their games Laughing Laughing


UofDel_Alum



Joined: 10 Jul 2013
Posts: 3979
Location: Delaware


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 8:21 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I thought something was wrong when the "news" was Cambage was not playing and then the TV reporters where saying there not sure about Liz Cambage since she was warming up and sitting on the bench.

WOW! Never seen anything like this.


CourtsideTix



Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Posts: 4494
Location: Washington, DC


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 9:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

UofDel_Alum wrote:
I thought something was wrong when the "news" was Cambage was not playing and then the TV reporters where saying there not sure about Liz Cambage since she was warming up and sitting on the bench.

WOW! Never seen anything like this.


It's really no big deal. She was injured, she's traveling with the team, they are hoping she can play. Clearly, they made the decision yesterday that she should not. And since it was obvious on TV every time they showed her on the bench that she had tons of jewelry on, there was no chance she was going to be put into the game on the spur of the moment. The TV announcers finally commented on the jewelry late in the game and realized Cambage wasn't going to play.


toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 17480



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 9:19 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hopefully Liz is able to play tomorrow night vs. Connecticut.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
SportsGuru



Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 4404



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 9:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Hopefully Liz is able to play tomorrow night vs. Connecticut.


I know Ariel and Natasha both missed games this season for the Mystics because of concussions. I wouldn't want a player in a game if the medical staff, player and coach doesn't think the player is up to par.

I wonder if the decision not playing Liz Cambage was the reason for the stir up between Bibb and Williams.


Aladyyn



Joined: 23 Jul 2017
Posts: 1138
Location: Czech Republic


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 9:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Concussions are fucking awful and can easily end a career (and even worse, they affect every other aspect of life as well). I shudder every time I hear about one. If a coach ever willingly played a player with symptoms I'd want them fired immediately.


SportsGuru



Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 4404



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 10:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aladyyn wrote:
Concussions are fucking awful and can easily end a career (and even worse, they affect every other aspect of life as well). I shudder every time I hear about one. If a coach ever willingly played a player with symptoms I'd want them fired immediately.


It looked like Liz wanted to give it a go but Fred and maybe the trainer said no then after the game Bibb blew a gasket because Fred didn't play Liz, that's my opinion, I could be right or wrong.


ClayK



Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 9189



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 10:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Concussions are strange ... an SF Giants' minor leaguer had a concussion in May, missed a month or so, came back and played for a month or so, and just went on the DL again with aftereffects from the months-ago concussion.

I would have said Cambage sitting might have had something to do with Fred getting fired, but the fact that she warmed up makes that less likely.

Now trading Aerial Powers for Tayler Hill ... that's pretty clearly on Fred.



_________________
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
UofDel_Alum



Joined: 10 Jul 2013
Posts: 3979
Location: Delaware


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 10:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This whole issues with Cambage and Fred I believe a lot of people are missing a large point about the Mystics. This team is playing very well together. Their offense is syncing together and I believe Tolliver and EDD have grown up as leaders of this team. Also, with the way Atkins and EDD were playing yesterday, Cambage would not of made a difference in the outcome of this game.


tfan



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 6719



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 10:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:

Now trading Aerial Powers for Tayler Hill ... that's pretty clearly on Fred.


When Greg Bibb’s title went from GM to “President, CEO and partner”, GM was not added to Fred Williams title. So it could be on Fred and Greg, or on Greg.


CourtsideTix



Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Posts: 4494
Location: Washington, DC


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 10:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:

Now trading Aerial Powers for Tayler Hill ... that's pretty clearly on Fred.


I don't think so. It would surprise me, just given Greg Bibb's role and title as Wings CEO/President, that Bibb did not make that trade. (He used to have the GM title, and is sometimes still called that. About a year ago, he was "promoted" to CEO/Pres.) Plus, from my perspective when he was with the Mystics, he seemed like a total control freak. Frankly, I can't believe that trade was (just) Fred's doing.

See also:

Quote:
"We're excited to have Tayler, she's a proven scorer in our league," Wings general manager and president Greg Bibb said. "Her natural position is the shooting guard position, but she has the ability to play some minutes at the point guart position, which will give us a little more versatility there in terms of what we do when Skylar's [Diggins-Smith] is not in the game."


https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/other-sports/wnba/2018/07/23/dallas-wings-trade-aerial-powers-washington-mystics-tayler-hill


SportsGuru



Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 4404



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 10:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Quote:

Now trading Aerial Powers for Tayler Hill ... that's pretty clearly on Fred.


When Greg Bibb’s title went from GM to “President, CEO and partner”, GM was not added to Fred Williams title. So it could be on Fred and Greg, or on Greg.


The Mystics is Bibb's former team. I believe it was more Bibb's hands then Williams hands trading Powers to the Mystics. Bibb probably thought he was going to get one over on the Mystics and Thibault. The Mystics weren't doing well at the time and looked like they were going to sink in the standings, possible to the lottery, remember part of the deal was the swapping of 1st rd picks if the Mystics were worst in the standings then the Wings at the end of the regular season.


ClayK



Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 9189



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 11:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The reason I say it was on Fred is that Aerial was benched for four games, essentially, and it didn't seem warranted by performance. If that's correct, then it was a personality issue, and that's something the coach has to deal with.

Now maybe Powers is a personality problem no one can solve -- I have no idea -- but the fact that she was staring at the Wings' bench after her steals leads me to believe there's some animosity against someone.



_________________
Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
SportsGuru



Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 4404



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 11:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:
The reason I say it was on Fred is that Aerial was benched for four games, essentially, and it didn't seem warranted by performance. If that's correct, then it was a personality issue, and that's something the coach has to deal with.

Now maybe Powers is a personality problem no one can solve -- I have no idea -- but the fact that she was staring at the Wings' bench after her steals leads me to believe there's some animosity against someone.


That someone on the bench could've been Davis who Powers got into with the last time the Mystics played against the Wings in Dallas


Mojo



Joined: 10 May 2017
Posts: 89
Location: Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 11:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I would tend to think there would be conversation between coach and management on a trade, whether it be instigated by a coach for personality conflict or thinking they needed another guard and who was most tradable (depending on who the other team negotiated), or if a GM/CEO was dissatisfied and/or contacted by other teams. I guess my question is, does a coach trade a player? I am thinking not, but can definitely approach mgmt about needs/problems/possibilities. On the other hand, it is on the coaches shoulders to produce wins. If blame is handed out, the coach and the losing streak stand out as culprits.


SportsGuru



Joined: 20 May 2005
Posts: 4404



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 11:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mojo wrote:
I would tend to think there would be conversation between coach and management on a trade, whether it be instigated by a coach for personality conflict or thinking they needed another guard and who was most tradable (depending on who the other team negotiated), or if a GM/CEO was dissatisfied and/or contacted by other teams. I guess my question is, does a coach trade a player? I am thinking not, but can definitely approach mgmt about needs/problems/possibilities. On the other hand, it is on the coaches shoulders to produce wins. If blame is handed out, the coach and the losing streak stand out as culprits.



Knowing Bibb, I believe it was Bibb who traded Powers to the Mystics. Why the Mystics and why for a player who is till recovering from a serious knee injury, it was all about the swapping of the 1st rd draft pick, the Mystics were in a down spiral and facing a tough road trip. I do believe Tayler Hill is a Unrestricted Free Agent after this season if not she's a Unrestricted Free Agent after the 2019 season. It's likely Bibb thought he could pull a fast one on his old team the Mystics and get a lottery pick


shontay33



Joined: 01 Jun 2006
Posts: 294



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 12:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
Aladyyn wrote:
Concussions are fucking awful and can easily end a career (and even worse, they affect every other aspect of life as well). I shudder every time I hear about one. If a coach ever willingly played a player with symptoms I'd want them fired immediately.


It looked like Liz wanted to give it a go but Fred and maybe the trainer said no then after the game Bibb blew a gasket because Fred didn't play Liz, that's my opinion, I could be right or wrong.


If she had jewelry on then I don't think they (whose ever decision it was) were going to have her play at all.


UofDel_Alum



Joined: 10 Jul 2013
Posts: 3979
Location: Delaware


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 12:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

shontay33 wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:
Aladyyn wrote:
Concussions are fucking awful and can easily end a career (and even worse, they affect every other aspect of life as well). I shudder every time I hear about one. If a coach ever willingly played a player with symptoms I'd want them fired immediately.


It looked like Liz wanted to give it a go but Fred and maybe the trainer said no then after the game Bibb blew a gasket because Fred didn't play Liz, that's my opinion, I could be right or wrong.


If she had jewelry on then I don't think they (whose ever decision it was) were going to have her play at all.


She was warming up with her team. At the least the coaches wanted to see her take shots. And shows the coaches were thinking of playing her.


vallee



Joined: 14 Jun 2006
Posts: 645



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 12:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Does anyone have any update today on Atkins?


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7491
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 1:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
tfan wrote:
Quote:

Now trading Aerial Powers for Tayler Hill ... that's pretty clearly on Fred.


When Greg Bibb’s title went from GM to “President, CEO and partner”, GM was not added to Fred Williams title. So it could be on Fred and Greg, or on Greg.


The Mystics is Bibb's former team. I believe it was more Bibb's hands then Williams hands trading Powers to the Mystics. Bibb probably thought he was going to get one over on the Mystics and Thibault. The Mystics weren't doing well at the time and looked like they were going to sink in the standings, possible to the lottery, remember part of the deal was the swapping of 1st rd picks if the Mystics were worst in the standings then the Wings at the end of the regular season.


Your all wrong .....Thats all i will say ,



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
CourtsideTix



Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Posts: 4494
Location: Washington, DC


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/13/18 1:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

vallee wrote:
Does anyone have any update today on Atkins?


All I’ve heard so far is no broken bones.


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin