RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Sky 🌌 @ Sun ☀️ - 8/12/18
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SportsGuru

PostPosted: 08/12/18 11:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Sky need a PF, how about Meesseman and the Mystics 2019 1st rd pick for Chicago's 2019 1st rd lottery pick and Copper.

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 08/13/18 12:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
The Sky need a PF, how about Meesseman and the Mystics 2019 1st rd pick for Chicago's 2019 1st rd lottery pick and Copper.

If the Sky get the first or second pick of the 2019 draft I would have to say NO that trade. Smile

PostPosted: 08/13/18 12:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:

We're not trading Emma.

SportsGuru

PostPosted: 08/13/18 5:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aladyyn wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:

We're not trading Emma.

EDD plays better from the PF position and Emma is a PF not a Center. The Mystics could use a Center like Brown or McCowan and the only way to get a good Center is to trade Emma. Heck, I'll include Emma in a deal for Tina Charles. It will be better to get something for Emma after this season rather getting nothing for her later.

Aladyyn

PostPosted: 08/13/18 6:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
Aladyyn wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:

We're not trading Emma.

EDD plays better from the PF position and Emma is a PF not a Center. The Mystics could use a Center like Brown or McCowan and the only way to get a good Center is to trade Emma. Heck, I'll include Emma in a deal for Tina Charles. It will be better to get something for Emma after this season rather getting nothing for her later.

Thibault refused to trade Emma for EDD. He's just not trading her. He wants to make it work. Sparks have done fine and Seattle seems to have figured it out too. Why can't the Mystics?

SportsGuru

PostPosted: 08/13/18 8:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aladyyn wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:
Aladyyn wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:

We're not trading Emma.

Thibault refused to trade Emma for EDD. He's just not trading her. He wants to make it work. Sparks have done fine and Seattle seems to have figured it out too. Why can't the Mystics?

There's several factors why I believe the Mystics should trade Emma Meesseman but I won't reveal it here, one never knows when a WNBA GM is lurking on this message board Laughing

toad455

PostPosted: 08/13/18 8:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It just doesn't make sense for the Mystics to keep Meesseman. Hoping they draft a true center in 2019, the Mystics will have Hawkins back-up at PF & Sanders & their pick at center. I know Emma is Thibault's pet project, but it's time to move on.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Aladyyn

PostPosted: 08/13/18 9:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SportsGuru wrote:
Aladyyn wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:
Aladyyn wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:

We're not trading Emma.

There's several factors why I believe the Mystics should trade Emma Meesseman but I won't reveal it here, one never knows when a WNBA GM is lurking on this message board Laughing

I'd be interested in hearing then if you don't mind revealing them in PM Smile

SportsGuru

PostPosted: 08/13/18 9:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aladyyn wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:
Aladyyn wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:
Aladyyn wrote:
SportsGuru wrote:

We're not trading Emma.

I'd be interested in hearing then if you don't mind revealing them in PM Smile

It's nothing personal or about health. Heck, rival WNBA GM's probably already know but I don't want to remind them

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 08/13/18 10:48 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It's official, the Sky are out of the playoffs. I just hope the Sky can get lucky and get the first or second pick in the 2019 draft lottery. Smile

PostPosted: 08/13/18 11:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
It's official, the Sky are out of the playoffs. I just hope the Sky can get lucky and get the first or second pick in the 2019 draft lottery. Smile

Chicago and Liberty fans should be hoping the Aces make the playoffs.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
tfan

PostPosted: 08/16/18 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0uolhs3ZGWY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: