RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

The Nashville killer cop video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 08/09/18 5:41 pm    ::: The Nashville killer cop video Reply Reply with quote

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/09/us/nashville-fatal-police-shooting/index.html

PostPosted: 08/09/18 6:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dude had a gun in his hand and didn't obey the officer. Pretty much all that is needed to be known of this. Drop the gun and run, or stop running and put your hands up.

PostPosted: 08/12/18 2:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dude posed as much threat to that cop when shot as I did.

PostPosted: 08/13/18 1:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

cthskzfn wrote:

It's not just the cop. Running with a gun like that puts others in danger as well. I mean, how hard is it to drop the gun and not get shot? There are plenty of unarmed people being shot by police officers, I'm not going to get all worked up about an armed man waving a gun around as he ran being shot. Personally, I think protesting cases like this hurts the overall narrative, as people think the protesters are unreasonable and then they shut them out when there actually is a gross misuse of force.

PostPosted: 08/13/18 9:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
cthskzfn wrote:

It's not just the cop. Running with a gun like that puts others in danger as well. I mean, how hard is it to drop the gun and not get shot? There are plenty of unarmed people being shot by police officers, I'm not going to get all worked up about an armed man waving a gun around as he ran being shot. Personally, I think protesting cases like this hurts the overall narrative, as people think the protesters are unreasonable and then they shut them out when there actually is a gross misuse of force.

The people who have that kind of thought processing problem will never see the light anyway.

The perp was sprinting away from the cop, posed no threat, had committed no violent crime and was shot in the back. Murder by police should the very last option. Sure, the perp was probably a scumbag and he should have stopped. This doesn't justify getting shot in the back while sprinting away from the cop. It's pretty simple. Cops in that situation should be punished for playing god. Until cops committing murder pay a stiff price, things won't change much.

PostPosted: 08/15/18 1:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is easy. The man had a gun. According to the law the man was entitled to have a gun (all that second amendment stuff, you know.) The man didn't obey a person dressed up as a peace officer. No one was in imminent danger. Someone may have been hurt by the man running with a gun, but by shooting him all we know is that a man is dead.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: