RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

Sun☀️ @ Wings🦇 - 8/08/18
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fishhappy



Joined: 15 Mar 2014
Posts: 247
Location: Pittsburgh


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 11:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
Stevens should be the starting PF next season...Johnson is trade bait.Glory needs a change of scenery IMO ..Dallas should be able to get back a starter,two quality bench players,or maybe even a lottery pick for Johnson(4th pick)......If Chicago ends up with the 4th pick,and McCowen,Brown,and Collier are no longer on the board....Johnson for the 4th pick is very plausible.

Dallas could draft Durr and KLS with the 4th/5th picks.

No one will give up a lottery pick for Johnson . maybe a high second round like Indiana. They could use help on the boards. Or the Liberty's second rounder. a Z/Glory tandem at the three would be an upgrade

G-Diggins
G-Durr
C-Cambage
F-Stevens
F-Samuelson

Dallas could throw in Davis just to sweeten the deal.


PUmatty



Joined: 10 Nov 2004
Posts: 14425
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 11:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fishhappy wrote:
zune69 wrote:
Stevens should be the starting PF next season...Johnson is trade bait.Glory needs a change of scenery IMO ..Dallas should be able to get back a starter,two quality bench players,or maybe even a lottery pick for Johnson(4th pick)......If Chicago ends up with the 4th pick,and McCowen,Brown,and Collier are no longer on the board....Johnson for the 4th pick is very plausible.

Dallas could draft Durr and KLS with the 4th/5th picks.

No one will give up a lottery pick for Johnson . maybe a high second round like Indiana. They could use help on the boards. Or the Liberty's second rounder. a Z/Glory tandem at the three would be an upgrade

G-Diggins
G-Durr
C-Cambage
F-Stevens
F-Samuelson

Dallas could throw in Davis just to sweeten the deal.


I doubt anyone is giving up a lottery pick for Glory Johnson.


zune69



Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 7169



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 12:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:

I doubt anyone is giving up a lottery pick for Glory Johnson.


I believe Dallas can get a pick in the 4-7 range for Johnson.There are teams that are in dire need of a starting/relatively young PF(Chicago,Minnesota,Phoenix)...Any trade with Phoenix would be a 3-way trade.


sigur3



Joined: 18 Jun 2013
Posts: 6180
Location: Chicago-ish


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 2:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

I doubt anyone is giving up a lottery pick for Glory Johnson.


I believe Dallas can get a pick in the 4-7 range for Johnson.There are teams that are in dire need of a starting/relatively young PF(Chicago,Minnesota,Phoenix)...Any trade with Phoenix would be a 3-way trade.


The Sky would be morons to do that tr-

oh.

Sad


PUmatty



Joined: 10 Nov 2004
Posts: 14425
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 2:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

I doubt anyone is giving up a lottery pick for Glory Johnson.


I believe Dallas can get a pick in the 4-7 range for Johnson.There are teams that are in dire need of a starting/relatively young PF(Chicago,Minnesota,Phoenix)...Any trade with Phoenix would be a 3-way trade.


The Sky would be morons to do that tr-

oh.

Sad


Laughing Laughing


zune69



Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 7169



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 2:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

I doubt anyone is giving up a lottery pick for Glory Johnson.


I believe Dallas can get a pick in the 4-7 range for Johnson.There are teams that are in dire need of a starting/relatively young PF(Chicago,Minnesota,Phoenix)...Any trade with Phoenix would be a 3-way trade.


The Sky would be morons to do that tr-

oh.

Sad



Chicago is in dire need of a PF.They already have depth at the sf/sg positions(DeShields,Quigley,Gabby,Copper).....If Chicago ends up with the 3rd pk.They should keep the pick and draft Collier or a center....The only way Chicago should keep the #4 pick is if they're trading Gabby or Copper for a PF.


toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 17638



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 4:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Dolson's take a step back this season. Maybe she gets benched in favor of Brown? Cheyenne Parker should be the starting PF next season.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
zune69



Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 7169



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 4:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Dolson's take a step back this season. Maybe she gets benched in favor of Brown? Cheyenne Parker should be the starting PF next season.


Terrible defender and foul prone...Parker is much better coming off the bench playing against the opposing team's bench players...Ndour IMO would be a better option...She has the height,length,athletic ability and offensive game to play PF.....For the rest of this season,the Sky should start Ndour at PF.




Last edited by zune69 on 08/09/18 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
sigur3



Joined: 18 Jun 2013
Posts: 6180
Location: Chicago-ish


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 4:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Need a new head coach/GM before anything else


ChicagoAnnie



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 8407
Location: Ghost River Triangle


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 7:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Outside of Liz, no one is untradeable on the Wings in my eyes. The thing is I'm not even sure Liz would want to stick around and allow an organization to build around her.


toad455



Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 17638



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 7:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Liz may just play next season and may never step foot in the WNBA again. 2020 is an Olympic year and who knows what excuses she'll use after that to sit out.



_________________
LET'S GO LIBERTY!!!!!!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
zune69



Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 7169



Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 7:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
Outside of Liz, no one is untradeable on the Wings in my eyes. The thing is I'm not even sure Liz would want to stick around and allow an organization to build around her.


Cambage and Diggins are both keepers.


ChicagoAnnie



Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 8407
Location: Ghost River Triangle


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 8:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:
Outside of Liz, no one is untradeable on the Wings in my eyes. The thing is I'm not even sure Liz would want to stick around and allow an organization to build around her.


Cambage and Diggins are both keepers.


Terrible oversight on my part...Diggy is your franchise QB.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7574
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 9:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
#Occasionalwnbafan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
What else does Fred have to do in order for Bibb too see how bad he is? Were about to be under .500 with two WNBA all 1st teamers.


For the people calling for Fred’s head, who would you bring in?


Micheal Cooper or Eric Thibault


Cooper did improve the Dream his first year, but never made it to the finals like Fred.


Ring Count Cooper 2 Fred 0. "If your not first , your last"



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7574
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 08/09/18 9:15 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Liz may just play next season and may never step foot in the WNBA again. 2020 is an Olympic year and who knows what excuses she'll use after that to sit out.


I think she will play again after the olympics but for the team of her choice. Sad that's likely to not be Dallas.



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin