38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Sparks
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

tfan

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle must have liked Taurasi being called for a bulldoze.

mercfan3

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Can we keep it within ten...

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:44 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Im done.

Sandy.... Why leave her in with 3? Why?

Now, DB is going to have do most of the work because LA is going to a mother BG because nobody else is consistent.

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mercury are going to be one and done in the playoffs. Sorry Mercury fans.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
SCook

mercfan3 wrote:

We'llhave to try but I don't know.

The bench had to come to play and so far.....

It’s past time for someone, anyone in the whole of the Phoenix organization to tell Taurasi to stop taking the stop-the-break foul.

mercfan3

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

miller40 wrote:
It’s past time for someone, anyone in the whole of the Phoenix organization to tell Taurasi to stop taking the stop-the-break foul.

It usually doesn’t hurt us, but when it does...

Also, I would have left DT in there too. Phoenix is dead in the water without her for long periods of time. Might as well risk it.

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

This is sad

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
miller40 wrote:

Also, I would have left DT in there too. Phoenix is dead in the water without her for long periods of time. Might as well risk it.

I pull her at 3 and have her in later

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
miller40 wrote:

Exactly. You expect someone with her experience to be able to play with fouls when they need to. Sitting her for nearly a quarter is basically conceding the game.

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
miller40 wrote:

Exactly. You expect someone with her experience to be able to play with fouls when they need to. Sitting her for nearly a quarter is basically conceding the game.

As a coach, you know your players. She throws an elbow (albeit not on purpose - can be debated.) You sit her a minute and talk to her and put her back and with the instructions to be aggressive and get to the rim.

Now you have her with 4 and missing the quarter anyway.

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
miller40 wrote:

Diana gets frustrated too easily. The Sparks are using the Alana/Essence tag team to get into her head.

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Only three players have scored for Phoenix. That's not good. Nothing from Taurasi tonight.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SCook wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
miller40 wrote:

As a coach, you know your players. She throws an elbow (albeit not on purpose - can be debated.) You sit her a minute and talk to her and put her back and with the instructions to be aggressive and get to the rim.

You honestly think Sandy can "coach" Dee at this point in her career? It's like Luke Walton going to "coach" LeBron... Laughing Laughing

SCook

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
miller40 wrote:

Diana gets frustrated too easily. The Sparks are using the Alana/Essence tag team to get into her head.

Exactly, you have to calm her down. Even if she doesn't score in the first half, her play making is needed. Stay in the game and not worry about the other stuff that's happening.

Last edited by SCook on 08/05/18 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
SCook

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
SCook wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
miller40 wrote:

You honestly think Sandy can "coach" Dee at this point in her career? It's like Luke Walton going to "coach" LeBron... Laughing Laughing

Then what's the purpose of the coach?

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
SCook wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
miller40 wrote:

Yeah, no one tells Dee what to do. You either accept her as she is, or you're getting replaced by someone who else will.

PostPosted: 08/05/18 6:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:

Not sure how it happened, but I will take it.

Would be nice if the Goat was to make an appearance in the second half. Not sure if she’ll be coming into the game with good angry play or bad angry play. #plzNoT

PostPosted: 08/05/18 7:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ten point game at the half

PostPosted: 08/05/18 7:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SCook wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:
SCook wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
miller40 wrote:

In professional basketball, especially with established stars..it isn’t really telling her what to do. Quite frankly, she’s got a better idea of what to do than 99% of coaches, anyway.

It’s subbing (why I get so angry at professional coaches and their rotations), and defensive and offensive schemes. Not really “coaching” individual players.

PostPosted: 08/05/18 7:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Candace with 7 points, 8 REBs and 4 ASTs. She is definitely threatening a double double with an outside chance for a triple double.

Brittney with 12 points & 3 REBs. DeWanna with 11 points & 4 REBs.

For LA, Atlanta, & Minny fans, the Dream leads Las Lynx 49-34 at the half.

PostPosted: 08/05/18 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
SCook wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:
SCook wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:
miller40 wrote:

In professional basketball, especially with established stars..it isn’t really telling her what to do. Quite frankly, she’s got a better idea of what to do than 99% of coaches, anyway.

It’s subbing (why I get so angry at professional coaches and their rotations), and defensive and offensive schemes. Not really “coaching” individual players.

I get that. I'm not saying little league her but I am saying keep her in the basketball zone

PostPosted: 08/05/18 7:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

These touch fouls are annoying

PostPosted: 08/05/18 7:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

if you cut hard, candace will FIND YOU.

ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 08/05/18 7:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sparks should be up 20...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: