RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Trump & Sympathetic Audience Control
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howee

PostPosted: 08/02/18 4:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
pilight wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:

You don't need a Wikipedia entry to observe that a bunch of know-nothing idiots sit behind their computer and think they're brilliant.

Especially when you're one of them.

Coming from a broke charleton who spends all their time during the workday posting on a web forum and thinks you need a Wikipedia entry to make a valid point in life that most people (who are more successful than you) agree with.

I don't know what a "charelton" is, but generally when someone attributes a quote it's supposed to lend authority. When it's attributed to someone that nobody has heard of, it's sorta pointless. But of course you didn't put that much thought into it. You just copied and pasted, as is the wont of internet trolls.

I do like how you avoided my original point, that intellect isn't the determining factor in becoming rich.

As long as you believe success=money, you'll always be disappointed with your life.

Mind you, all this is generated by someone who truly believes flying First Class is the mark of success. Laughing

char·la·tan
(shär′lə-tən)
n.
A person who makes elaborate, fraudulent, and often voluble claims to skill or knowledge; a quack or fraud. [See: Stonington]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: