41%
 41%  [ 7 ]
Wings
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 17

Shades

PostPosted: 07/18/18 11:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

There’s no need in Minnesota. Zandalasini has that spot wrapped up.

Check out this algebra.

Zandalasini > Kaela Davis (probably)> Alexis Prince

Have you been able to gather an opinion on Alexis Prince without using stats? Everything shouldn’t be about stats.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
pilight

PostPosted: 07/18/18 11:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

Check out this algebra.

Have you been able to gather an opinion on Alexis Prince without using stats? Everything shouldn’t be about stats.

I should hope your 6th person is better than an end of the bencher. Surely Davis is better than Alexis Jones or Endy Miyem or Tanisha Wright.

Prince hasn't played enough to tell. She did OK in the few garbage time minutes she got.

There's no need in Atlanta either. Hayes and Sykes are both having better years than the Lynx "All Star" starter.

PostPosted: 07/18/18 11:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/y7z7hjfqIro" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 07/18/18 12:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Shades wrote:

Check out this algebra.

I should hope your 6th person is better than an end of the bencher. Surely Davis is better than Alexis Jones or Endy Miyem or Tanisha Wright.

Prince hasn't played enough to tell. She did OK in the few garbage time minutes she got.

There's no need in Atlanta either. Hayes and Sykes are both having better years than the Lynx "All Star" starter.

I’m comparing players of the same type and position, while you want to compare 12th men. The Lynx don’t need another backup SF/SG. Jones is part of the PG developmental program. Davis seems like an upgrade to Prince, but I guess you don’t see it that way.

There might be other teams that could be interested. The Sparks?

pilight

PostPosted: 07/18/18 1:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
pilight wrote:
Shades wrote:

Check out this algebra.

I’m comparing players of the same type and position, while you want to compare 12th men. The Lynx don’t need another backup SF/SG. Jones is part of the PG developmental program. Davis seems like an upgrade to Prince, but I guess you don’t see it that way.

Prince is Atlanta's 12th man. Davis would be Dallas' 12th man if they had 12 healthy players, instead she's 11th. Nobody is going to trade more than a late 2nd round pick for her.

PostPosted: 07/18/18 3:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Shades wrote:
pilight wrote:
Shades wrote:

Check out this algebra.

Prince is Atlanta's 12th man. Davis would be Dallas' 12th man if they had 12 healthy players, instead she's 11th. Nobody is going to trade more than a late 2nd round pick for her.

I wasn’t thinking first round pick. Doesn’t ATL still have their own becoming-late 2nd round pick?

Anyway, nobody is too sure about Davis’ situation. EWill and Gulich had real cases of personal time needed. Davis probably does too. Only Courtney Williams had a case of personal time that led to a teammate being traded. Not the same, I know.

pilight

PostPosted: 07/18/18 3:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
pilight wrote:
Shades wrote:
pilight wrote:
Shades wrote:

Check out this algebra.

I wasn’t thinking first round pick. Doesn’t ATL still have their own becoming-late 2nd round pick?

Anyway, nobody is too sure about Davis’ situation. EWill and Gulich had real cases of personal time needed. Davis probably does too. Only Courtney Williams had a case of personal time that led to a teammate being traded. Not the same, I know.

Atlanta doesn't need her. We got a comparable player in Prince for nothing.

The Lynx do have a need. Next season, when Augustus is retired or further regressed and Zandalasini is playing for her national team trying to qualify for the Olympics, they're gonna be hurting.

PostPosted: 07/18/18 3:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If Maya re-signs with the Lynx and she doesn’t return to Russia. I think the Lynx will be fine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: