RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

All Stars - New(er) v. Old(er)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
boom*NNEKA*nneka

PostPosted: 07/17/18 7:13 pm    ::: All Stars - New(er) v. Old(er) Reply Reply with quote

So because I don't feel like doing my work right now, I looked at the WNBA press release (http://www.wnba.com/news/2018-wnba-all-stars-announced-elena-delle-donne-candace-parker-captains/) and looked at the "Prior Exp" numbers and divided the teams by that category, with the 11 most senior on one team, and the 11 most junior on the other team. Youngest on the senior team was Moore with 7, and oldest on the junior team was N. Ogwumike with 6. NOTE: This is NOT by All-Star selections, but by years in the league.

Team Senior
Bird/Toliver
Taurasi/Augustus/Quigley
Moore/McCoughtry/Bonner
Parker/Charles
Fowles

Team Junior
Diggins-Smith/Gray
McBride/Loyd
Delle Donne
Stewart/N. Ogwumike/Wilson
Cambage/Griner/C.Ogwumike

Would be an interesting matchup as Senior Team is logjammed at 2-3 spot and short at 4-5, while Junior Team is the opposite.

I think I would go with Team Junior because of the number of bigs, but also the youth to run the old(er) ladies off the floor. Parker, Charles, and Fowles may be a good post rotation for any team, but with only those three against the six posts + Delle Donne on Team Junior, it would be tough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: