RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 07/16/18 3:30 pm    ::: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

Nothing fake here.

'Bill Clinton, look, the bimbo eruptions - it was f***king monstrous,' Bourdain said, before describing the former presidents as 'a piece of s**t, entitled, rapey, gropey, grabby, disgusting'.

Bourdain went on to condemn the way Clinton and wife Hillary 'destroyed these women' who came forward with the allegations.

'When you're in the room, you think wow, she's really warm and nice and funny. But the way they efficiently dismantled, destroyed, and shamelessly discredited these women for speaking their truth.'

Oh shit. Weinstein and Hillary.

Soon after the allegations started piling up about Weinstein, Hillary said she was 'appalled' and denied having any knowledge of what was happening behind closed doors.

'It was something that was just intolerable in every way,' Hillary said at the time. 'And, you know, like so many people who've come forward and spoken out, this was a different side of a person who I and many others had known in the past.'

Weinstein hosted events and donated personally to Clinton ever since she first ran for public office back in 1999 as a senator for the state of New York.

Bourdain publicly slammed Hillary on Twitter calling her response 'shameful in its deflection and its disingenuousness'.

When asked about Clinton's response in his February interview, Bourdain said: 'I will tell you that as frightening as that was at times, when I sat there with Asia, as she texted her sisters… watching the Clinton apology on Weinstein, and (Asia's) watching this statement, there was a lot of anticipation.

'People were really hoping she'd come out with a… I don't know. Let's just say with something different. I immediately tweeted my disappointment, very much shaped by what I saw around me. And I will tell you, that was really f**king frightening, the reaction to that.

PostPosted: 07/16/18 5:33 pm    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but why in the world is anyone supposed to care?

insidewinder

PostPosted: 07/16/18 9:08 pm    ::: Seriously Reply Reply with quote

Today, with what happened in Helsinki, this is what we should talk about? We have a treasonous bastard in the White House, Congressional enablers do nothing, but we should care what Clinton said about something that happened months ago? I hate all of humanity right now. Screw this.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/16/18 9:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That's one hell of a find. The Daily Mail has a lot of interesting reads...

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/16/18 9:11 pm    ::: Re: Seriously Reply Reply with quote

insidewinder wrote:
Today, with what happened in Helsinki, this is what we should talk about? We have a treasonous bastard in the White House, Congressional enablers do nothing, but we should care what Clinton said about something that happened months ago? I hate all of humanity right now. Screw this.

What happened in Helsinki (other than the Trump-Putin summit) and how does it makes President Trump a traitor? And why does it mean that we can't discuss anything else?

mercfan3

PostPosted: 07/16/18 10:02 pm    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:

Jammer likes to find women to blame for men’s assaults. Ignoring that this is literally the Hollywood approach to sexual assault allegations that he’s rallying against in another thread.

PostPosted: 07/17/18 11:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bourdain was seemingly contemplating suicide at the time; not the best source for emotional/mental stability.

PostPosted: 07/17/18 10:05 pm    ::: Re: Seriously Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
insidewinder wrote:

What happened in Helsinki (other than the Trump-Putin summit) and how does it makes President Trump a traitor? And why does it mean that we can't discuss anything else?

Rolling Eyes

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 07/18/18 3:00 am    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:

Jammer likes to find women to blame for men’s assaults.

As lies go, this is way over on the dark side. I had no idea this is who you were.

PostPosted: 07/18/18 8:45 am    ::: Re: Seriously Reply Reply with quote

insidewinder wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
insidewinder wrote:

Rolling Eyes

So you don't have an answer then

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 07/18/18 11:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nothing Bourdain said about Bill and Hillary Clinton is news to anyone who has followed their national political careers since 1990 or their Arkansas careers since the mid-70's. Since the beginning of recorded time, Bill is known to have been a serial sex addict, sexual predator and, from credible witnesses, a rapist. Similarly, Hillary has always enabled and condoned Bill's sexual behavior, and has participated in the aggressive destruction of any abused woman who might have been an impediment to either of their political careers or their hunger for power and money -- while maintaining a phony facade that she is some sort of "champion of women", when all she has ever actually done is to give some speeches and cast a few votes on the general subject.
FrozenLVFan

PostPosted: 07/18/18 11:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Nothing Bourdain said about Bill and Hillary Clinton is news to anyone who has followed their national political careers since 1990 or their Arkansas careers since the mid-70's. Since the beginning of recorded time, Bill is known to have been a serial sex addict, sexual predator and, from credible witnesses, a rapist. Similarly, Hillary has always enabled and condoned Bill's sexual behavior, and has participated in the aggressive destruction of any abused woman who might have been an impediment to either of their political careers or their hunger for power and money -- while maintaining a phony facade that she is some sort of "champion of women", when all she has ever actually done is to give some speeches and cast a few votes on the general subject.

Bingo.

insidewinder

PostPosted: 07/19/18 11:07 am    ::: Re: Seriously Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
insidewinder wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
insidewinder wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You got the answer you deserve.

Stonington_QB

PostPosted: 07/19/18 12:22 pm    ::: Re: Seriously Reply Reply with quote

insidewinder wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
insidewinder wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
insidewinder wrote:

Rolling Eyes

More like the one I expected... the one you don't have.

Howee

PostPosted: 07/19/18 1:40 pm    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

PUmatty wrote:

Precisely.

But when *your* leader is the total moral/ethical fucktard that Donald is, you try to at least find SOMETHING that comes close to comparison. It may be the best *they* got.

1. Both Bill and Hillary have their flaws. Big ones.
2. Neither Bill nor Hillary are running any government offices. They are history.
3. Neither Bill or Hillary (combined!) run a close 8th to Trump for moral deficiency.
4. Trump wants Roe v. Wade overturned, as now he's most likely done with his days of creating a need for/paying for abortions on demand.

Pathetic.

PostPosted: 07/20/18 12:59 am    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
PUmatty wrote:

Precisely.

But when *your* leader is the total moral/ethical fucktard that Donald is, you try to at least find SOMETHING that comes close to comparison. It may be the best *they* got.

1. Both Bill and Hillary have their flaws. Big ones.
2. Neither Bill nor Hillary are running any government offices. They are history.
3. Neither Bill or Hillary (combined!) run a close 8th to Trump for moral deficiency.
4. Trump wants Roe v. Wade overturned, as now he's most likely done with his days of creating a need for/paying for abortions on demand.

Pathetic.

Overturning Roe versus Wade sends the matter to the states. There are a lot of blue states that would still allow abortions.

As far as "why care about Clinton/Clinton", in the present day of #metoo movement, why not revisit the fact that you used to get a pass for that behavior and/or that the women were assumed to be lying.

Howee

PostPosted: 07/20/18 1:25 am    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
As far as "why care about Clinton/Clinton", in the present day of #metoo movement, why not revisit the fact that you used to get a pass for that behavior and/or that the women were assumed to be lying.

Revisit away. But START with The Fucktardo who's actually IN CHARGE of the USA. Then work your way backwards. Cool

PostPosted: 07/20/18 2:39 am    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
tfan wrote:

Revisit away. But START with The Fucktardo who's actually IN CHARGE of the USA. Then work your way backwards. Cool

Good point. But look at the chance for Democrats to say "You were right and we were wrong about Clinton - Republicans don't make the same mistake that we did with Clinton, with regard to Trump".

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 07/20/18 5:24 am    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
tfan wrote:

Revisit away. But START with The Fucktardo who's actually IN CHARGE of the USA.

Vladimir might not be a nice guy but he's not stupid

PostPosted: 07/20/18 6:49 am    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Overturning Roe versus Wade sends the matter to the states. There are a lot of blue states that would still allow abortions.

That's not much consolation to the women who live in the other states

PostPosted: 07/20/18 8:23 am    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
tfan wrote:

Yes, they have a travel expense, and some may not be able to afford it.

But in the same way that places like California take steps to support illegal immigrants, states could provide funding for women/girls to travel to their state for an abortion. Or it could be done through charitable organizations and donations. It can be argued by those who don't see abortion as murder that this shouldn't have to happen, but all women would still be able to get an abortion. That is, overturning Roe versus Wade would not have the effect one side wanted, it would just cost money to the other side.

pilight

PostPosted: 07/20/18 8:43 am    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
pilight wrote:
tfan wrote:

If they have no way to get to another state, yes.

Which is quite a few women. Not to mention the possibility of some right-to-lifer deciding abortion is an "immoral purpose" and using the Mann Act to prosecute someone who transports a woman across state lines to have one.

PostPosted: 07/20/18 3:25 pm    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Howee wrote:
tfan wrote:

Revisit away. But START with The Fucktardo who's actually IN CHARGE of the USA.

Vladimir might not be a nice guy but he's not stupid

Razz Duly noted. Laughing

PostPosted: 07/20/18 3:56 pm    ::: Re: Anthony Bourdain OPENS UP on Bill and HILLARY Clinton Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
tfan wrote:
pilight wrote:
tfan wrote:

If they have no way to get to another state, yes.

Which is quite a few women. Not to mention the possibility of some right-to-lifer deciding abortion is an "immoral purpose" and using the Mann Act to prosecute someone who transports a woman across state lines to have one.

Why did you say "immoral purpose" and not "murder"?

insidewinder

PostPosted: 07/22/18 8:56 pm    ::: Re: Seriously Reply Reply with quote

Stonington_QB wrote:
insidewinder wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
insidewinder wrote:
Stonington_QB wrote:
insidewinder wrote:

Rolling Eyes

More like the one I expected... the one you don't have.

You asked me a question. I did not engage with you, you did with me. I am under no obligation to answer you. It is not whether I have an answer, but rather do I wish to waste my time answering. I don't. I do not owe you a flipping answer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: