Storm
55%
 55%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 20

Shades

PostPosted: 07/15/18 10:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
Canada gave good mins during her playing time tonight.Bird with the dagger with the big 3 in the clutch.

I dont think these refs are here for Liz and the feeling is mutual on her side lol

Good gm Stewart.

She was lucky because in Europe she would have been tossed with that elbow against Howard.

She did the same thing or maybe a little worse to Zahui, except Zahui didn’t fall down. Zahui put her to the ground.

Michelle89 wrote:
But I agree that the T was bs. A lot of players scream and 1. She just screamed (not towards a ref).

Are you sure? I may have to review this.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/15/18 10:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:
Canada gave good mins during her playing time tonight.Bird with the dagger with the big 3 in the clutch.

I dont think these refs are here for Liz and the feeling is mutual on her side lol

Good gm Stewart.

She was lucky because in Europe she would have been tossed with that elbow against Howard.

She did the same thing or maybe a little worse to Zahui, except Zahui didn’t fall down. Zahui put her to the ground.

Michelle89 wrote:
But I agree that the T was bs. A lot of players scream and 1. She just screamed (not towards a ref).

Shades has it out for Liz not sure why but its obvious and hilarious Laughing

PostPosted: 07/15/18 11:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:

Good gm Stewart.

Michelle89 wrote:

Actually, no I don’t. You’re the one that can’t keep it real about Cambage because of which team she’s on.

If the scream wasn’t directed at a person, then I feel it should be rescinded. But if it was directed at a ref, then it’s up to their discretion. They already gave her a pass on some taunting early in the game. If Cambage doesn’t want to curtail what she’s been doing despite getting tossed and getting fines, then she deserves a short leash.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
Iluvacc

PostPosted: 07/15/18 12:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
Bird with 6 turnovers and a tech, Skylar with 5 steals...

I’m a guess Skylar was swatting again. Good for her for figuring out how to get away with that.

Nope, Thornton poked the ball away.

In the pg battle Diggins came out on top: 21 pts, 7 assists, and 0 turnovers vs Bird’s 5 pts, 2 assists, and 6 turnovers.

Force10rulz

PostPosted: 07/15/18 12:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Iluvacc wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

I’m a guess Skylar was swatting again. Good for her for figuring out how to get away with that.

In the pg battle Diggins came out on top: 21 pts, 7 assists, and 0 turnovers vs Bird’s 5 pts, 2 assists, and 6 turnovers.

Bird was sick, but I’ll take the win.

PostPosted: 07/15/18 2:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Force10rulz wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

That explains the bad showing.

mavcarter
#NATC

PostPosted: 07/15/18 2:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I guess I’m the only that thought Cambage should’ve been a tad bit smarter regarding that tech.

And for what’s it worth, it definitely looked like she got fouled by Howard..

Force10rulz

PostPosted: 07/15/18 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Iluvacc wrote:
Force10rulz wrote:
Iluvacc wrote:
mercfan3 wrote:

That explains the bad showing.

At one point they took her in the back and gave her some fluids or something, she had a bandage in her elbow, so yeah she was a trooper for even playing.

PostPosted: 07/15/18 4:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:

Good gm Stewart.

Michelle89 wrote:

Actually, no I don’t. You’re the one that can’t keep it real about Cambage because of which team she’s on.

If the scream wasn’t directed at a person, then I feel it should be rescinded. But if it was directed at a ref, then it’s up to their discretion. They already gave her a pass on some taunting early in the game. If Cambage doesn’t want to curtail what she’s been doing despite getting tossed and getting fines, then she deserves a short leash.

Hmmm, then a lot of players need a short leash. I think a lot of Liz’ complaints are that the game is not called fairly. And from what I see it is a valid point. The common fouls are called against her, the flagrants are worse, and now the refs feel it is appropriate to hammer her with disproportionate technicals.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/15/18 5:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:

Good gm Stewart.

Michelle89 wrote:

If you actually watched the game and that play before blabbing off as usual you would see she did not scream at anyone smh Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 07/16/18 12:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
Libra_Girl wrote:

Good gm Stewart.

Michelle89 wrote:

If you actually watched the game and that play before blabbing off as usual you would see she did not scream at anyone smh Rolling Eyes

Yes she did, and she was looking directly at the ref.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 07/16/18 2:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

so-many-pickles wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Yes she did, and she was looking directly at the ref.

Sure looks like it to me too

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: