21%
 21%  [ 16 ]
Breanna Stewart
78%
 78%  [ 58 ]
Total Votes : 74

Ay Mate

PostPosted: 07/10/18 8:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Stewart 1000%. She’s a team player unlike EDD. She’s loyal unlike EDD. She doesnt say one thing and do another unlike EDD. She’s honest unlike EDD. She’s a better defender. Just as good offensively. She stays healthier and doesnt have to worry about missing games due to Lyme disease flair ups unlike EDD.

So yeah. It’s not even a close contest.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/10/18 10:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A lot of EDD haters in here Laughing Laughing Laughing and i got toasted for saying she has fake injuries Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 07/13/18 1:10 pm    ::: I chose Stewart. Reply Reply with quote

I think offensively EDD and Stewart are fairly comparable but defensively Stewart has the edge.

YlwJckt999

PostPosted: 07/13/18 1:13 pm    ::: Re: I chose Stewart. Reply Reply with quote

YlwJckt999 wrote:
I think offensively EDD and Stewart are fairly comparable but defensively Stewart has the edge.

Twisted Evil Parker>Stewart>EDD

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/13/18 1:19 pm    ::: Re: I chose Stewart. Reply Reply with quote

YlwJckt999 wrote:
YlwJckt999 wrote:

Twisted Evil Parker>Stewart>EDD

+1

PostPosted: 07/13/18 4:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ill take Stewart over Parker any day of the week

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/13/18 4:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:

Maybe the Parker of now , but the Parker of 2008 no chance in hell Laughing

PostPosted: 07/13/18 4:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Il take the Stewart of now over the Parker of 2008 aswell Laughing

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/13/18 6:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Shocked Shocked Well i forget storm fans are loyal so i understand Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 07/14/18 5:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Shocked Shocked Well i forget storm fans are loyal so i understand Laughing Laughing

Stewie's rookie year she put up almost similar numbers then Parker. Now she is putting up mvp numbers (this MVP will not be given to her. She has earned it) so yeah i would take her over 2008 Parker any day.
Heck, Parker hasnt put up these kind of numbers once in her career. The closest she got was in 2010 when she averaged 20,6 pts per game.

With Stewie's work ethic, motivation and her development year by year she can become one of the greatest IMO.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/14/18 8:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Stewie's rookie year she put up almost similar numbers then Parker. Now she is putting up mvp numbers (this MVP will not be given to her. She has earned it) so yeah i would take her over 2008 Parker any day.
Heck, Parker hasnt put up these kind of numbers once in her career. The closest she got was in 2010 when she averaged 20,6 pts per game.

With Stewie's work ethic, motivation and her development year by year she can become one of the greatest IMO.

How about you roll out the Numbers ? Candace was a transcendent player. She made room for players like stewie to be who they are today.

PostPosted: 07/14/18 9:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Candace was a transcendent player. She made room for players like Stewie to be who they are today.

You mean Parker made room for them on the Team USA squad? That was quite generous of her. Surprised

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
mercfan3

PostPosted: 07/14/18 9:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

How about you roll out the Numbers ? Candace was a transcendent player. She made room for players like stewie to be who they are today.

Their numbers are pretty much the same. Stewie is a better scorer (slightly) but Candace is a better passer (slightly). I’d say Candace’s best numbers were 2015 though.

Candace has never averaged as much as Stewart is this season.

I’d take Stewart. She’s a better defensive player. She doesn’t try to do too much, and she plays hard the whole time she’s on the court.

I’d take Stewart over EDD for defense and health.

PostPosted: 07/14/18 10:28 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Candace was a transcendent player. She made room for players like Stewie to be who they are today.

You mean Parker made room for them on the Team USA squad? That was quite generous of her. Surprised

Shades trolling as usual Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 07/14/18 10:30 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Michelle89 wrote:

Their numbers are pretty much the same. Stewie is a better scorer (slightly) but Candace is a better passer (slightly). I’d say Candace’s best numbers were 2015 though.

Candace has never averaged as much as Stewart is this season.

I’d take Stewart. She’s a better defensive player. She doesn’t try to do too much, and she plays hard the whole time she’s on the court.

I’d take Stewart over EDD for defense and health.

Measuring Points ? OR they're effect on the game ? IF i had choice to start a team with 2008 Parker or 2018 Stewie id pick 2008 Parker. Unstoppable Scorer , 2008 Parker played defense . Best Passer regarding Bigs in the history of the game .

PostPosted: 07/14/18 2:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
Measuring Points ? OR they're effect on the game ? IF i had choice to start a team with 2008 Parker or 2018 Stewie id pick 2008 Parker. Unstoppable Scorer , 2008 Parker played defense . Best Passer regarding Bigs in the history of the game .

Lets just agree to disagree Wink

Davis4632

PostPosted: 07/14/18 3:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I thought this topic was just between EDD and Stewie?

Sometimes pure numbers don't tell the whole story. Here's numbers comparing two NBA players for a season.

Player A. 31.6 ppg 10.7 rpg, 10.4 apg

Player B. 26.4 ppg 8.6 rpg, 8.7 apg.

YlwJckt999

PostPosted: 07/17/18 2:58 pm    ::: But the trolling is true! Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

Shades trolling as usual Rolling Eyes

Laughing Surprised Very Happy

I'll take Parker over Stewart. I'm a Uconn fan. Stewart is excellent but she is a step behind Parker.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: