42%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 07/13/18 10:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
tfan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Weird she gets tossed for not being quiet afterwards when you see players like Candace & Diana literally never stopping when complaining to the refs. Dont see them getting tossed for it though.

Unlikely that she got tossed just for "not being quiet" as opposed to swearing at the ref.

Lol and those players dont?

I can't hear what they are saying, but if they all are then your statement should be "she gets tossed for swearing at the refs when you see players like Candace & Diana doing it and not getting tossed". Which in my book means that Parker and Taurasi should be tossed, not that Cambage should not be.

I Want Toss Salad ! Confused

PostPosted: 07/13/18 11:25 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
I think the ref could have walked away on that 2nd technical. It wasn't like she was talking directly to him.
. Well, I for one am glad she finally has reached a breaking point. She’s been undercut, pushed, clobbered and bitten, all the while being punished each and every time she jumps and doesn’t stay up in the air when someone gets up under her. At some point hopefully the refs will hear her.

And to your point, our seats are very close to the opponents bench, and if we are talking about swearing and jawing at the refs then I’ve seen much worse from Griner, Lyttle and of course Taurasi.

Point is, she seems to be targeted. Make it fair for all. The Wings have lost 2 games due to refs allowing stars to get away with shit. Aside from the Mercury loss, there is the Sparks loss where Alana Beard is awarded 2 charges for form tackles.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: