40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
Aces
59%
 59%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 22

NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 06/22/18 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

At least we played D and rebounded. That was pretty non-entertaining to watch though.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bob Lamm wrote:
Why did Katie Smith take out Brittany Boyd when she was making a lot happen?

I’d expect she’s holding her for heavy fourth quarter minutes at a fast pace. That said, Boyd outplayed Hartley by quite a bit. I would not have opposed leaving her in.

I fully expect Nurse and Boyd to play 13-15 minutes each in the second half if Coleman and Hartley struggle to start the third.

Last edited by NYL_WNBA_FAN on 06/22/18 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
LibFan25

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bob Lamm wrote:
Why did Katie Smith take out Brittany Boyd when she was making a lot happen?

That's what I'm sayin. She loves her Vets....

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:
At least we played D and rebounded. That was pretty non-entertaining to watch though.

Yea the W chose the wrong game to broadcast tonight.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bria missed the entire rim on a open look! Shocked

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I see you kia nurse! Made T.Young look like a scrub on that crossover and score.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NY living and dying by the 3 right now Laughing Its like they forgot you can shoot inside the arc this 3rd Qtr !

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ZAUHI is ballin right now she and nurse need to see majority minutes this upcoming 4th Qtr. Rodgers & Vaughn need to sit and think about it. Although Vaughn played a nice 1st Qtr and as good of defense ive seen on Wilson all year.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Woah Katie Smith taking over Laimbeers mic session Laughing She said "aGet Your Asses" poor Wnba Embarassed Laughing Can they Fine her since it was heard on national TV? Laughing Just wondering...Zauhi B. showing out

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aja Wilson is an absolute BEAST. I never thought she would come in and dominate like this. She looks waaaaay better than she did in college.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Damn Kayla Mcbride just bullied balled Zauhi & Nurse on the same play Laughing Laughing Shes going to be a Star! This game has oddly become entertaining. Loving the passion from the crowd and the Aces players. They have no business leading this game Laughing

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Boyd with that dumbass pass turned into 3 pts for LV! Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cant get a call to save our lives.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That was a very ugly few possesions there. Thought it was rugby for a moment. Liberty need to get Zahui or Tina on the block and let them go to work. Vegas hasnt stopped it the few times they've tried but it feels like NY has launched at least 25 Three pointers.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:

Neither team can. Wilson has been getting murdered down their. She seems a bit timid now since shes not getting the calls.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aja just put the nail.in the coffin. 80-73 1:36 remaining. Katie smith finally decides to get her posts on the block but too little too late. Imnsure were about to see a barage of 3pt shots out of this timeout. They really need to make a trade somewhere.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 10:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:

Neither team can. Wilson has been getting murdered down their. She seems a bit timid now since shes not getting the calls.

They’ve only attempted 25 free throws to our 10. We can’t even get the cross body block of Sugar out of bounds.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 11:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And I know that the Libs are shooting more from outside than in past years but we are now -66 from the foul line this year. That’s 6 per game. We’ve only shot like 10-15 fewer two point attempts this year. We’re not getting the same calls the other teams are getting. Plain and simple.

PostPosted: 06/22/18 11:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

.com never changes

#NATC

PostPosted: 06/22/18 11:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 06/23/18 12:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:

They’ve only attempted 25 free throws to our 10. We can’t even get the cross body block of Sugar out of bounds.

How can you expect to get to the line when you shoot 25 3's?

PostPosted: 06/23/18 12:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:
And I know that the Libs are shooting more from outside than in past years but we are now -66 from the foul line this year. That’s 6 per game. We’ve only shot like 10-15 fewer two point attempts this year. We’re not getting the same calls the other teams are getting. Plain and simple.

Your shooting more threes means your not being aggressive abd getting fouled. That's exactly what i saw from the liberty. This was one of the better officiated games. I dont believe we saw 1 hostile act review ! Shocked

PostPosted: 06/23/18 1:17 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Can a team fighting to exist and get new ownership afford to tank?

I will give them to 18 games to get back to .500 before I decide I want to pull an Indiana waive all the vets, load up on young waiver wire players to audition for next season and go all in to move up to the #2 or #3 pick (because Indy has #1 locked up).

Also clearly Bill has our # playing against the coach who knows your roster inside and out probably doesn't help.

August Liberty if things don't turn around

Hartley/Chong/Goodwin
Nurse/Scaife or Epps
S. Thomas/Samuelson (the older one, setting up the re-union with her sister next season)
Charles/Zahui B/Musina
Stokes/Bulgak

j/k but only slightly

Last edited by J-Spoon on 06/23/18 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
NYL_WNBA_FAN

PostPosted: 06/23/18 1:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
NYL_WNBA_FAN wrote:

Your shooting more threes means your not being aggressive abd getting fouled. That's exactly what i saw from the liberty. This was one of the better officiated games. I dont believe we saw 1 hostile act review ! Shocked

According to the shot chart the Libs had 27 shot attempts in the paint or at the foul line. Vegas had 18, and I’m being generous as 4 of those were a little outside the paint. So besides the 27 paint attempts, the Libs were fouled at most 5 times in the game going to the basket (I forget if there were any and ones). Meanwhile Vegas somehow got fouled enough to get to the line 27 times before the Libs purposely fouled while attempting only 18 field goals in or near the paint outside of the fouls where shots were missed. Yep, sounds equitable.

Not that you’re going to get calls when your offense stinks but our star player doesn’t get star calls even when she goes in the paint. Their rookie gets 14 free throws, with a few occurring on jumpers outside the paint. I’m not blaming the loss on it but the way the game is called can affect the flow.

Katie rarely seems visibly agitated with them though she does seem to chirp.
Whatever she’s doing isn’t working.

PostPosted: 06/23/18 1:37 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
Can a team fighting to exist and get new ownership afford to tank?

I will give them to 18 games to get back to .500 before I decide I want to pull an Indiana waive all the vets, load up on young waiver wire players to audition for next season and go all in to move up to the #2 or #3 pick (because Indy has #1 locked up).

Also clearly Bill has our # playing against the coach who knows your roster inside and out probably doesn't help.

August Liberty if things don't turn around

Boyd/Chong/Goodwin
Hartley/Wagner or Scaife or Epps

Nurse/S. Thomas
Charles/Zahui B/Samuelson (the older one, setting up the re-union with her sister next season)
Stokes/Bulgak

j/k but only slightly

Can’t afford to tank. But the team is not well-coached and it shows. I think we are screwed either way.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: