Fever
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Sparks
84%
 84%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 25

Shades

PostPosted: 06/17/18 8:07 pm    ::: Fever @ Sparks - 6/19/18 Reply Reply with quote

Los Angeles, CA - 10:30 PM ET
TV: SpecSN

Video:
https://leaguepass.wnba.com

Game page:
http://www.wnba.com/game/20180619/INDLAS

ESPN Gamecast:
http://m.espn.com/wnba/gamecast?gameId=401018849

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
toad455

PostPosted: 06/17/18 8:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

so Sparks win by 20+? 30+?

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
pilight

PostPosted: 06/19/18 10:20 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mavunga out (ankle)

PostPosted: 06/19/18 2:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Maybe the bench could get some playing time. But reality is... Sparks tend to play down to opponents. So seriously nothing is guaranteed my mind.

PostPosted: 06/19/18 3:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Love to watch the Indiana rookies play hard...

toad455

PostPosted: 06/19/18 3:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, would really like to see Vadeeva play at least 10 minutes this game, even if it's a blowout

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Randy

PostPosted: 06/19/18 4:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

Sparks seem too lazy to beat anyone by 30.

boom*NNEKA*nneka

PostPosted: 06/19/18 4:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kailapea wrote:
Maybe the bench could get some playing time. But reality is... Sparks tend to play down to opponents. So seriously nothing is guaranteed my mind.

100% agree. Hoping Vadeeva and Wiese get some time.
basketballologist

PostPosted: 06/19/18 5:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

boom*NNEKA*nneka wrote:
Kailapea wrote:

100% agree. Hoping Vadeeva and Wiese get some time.

Wiese is out with an ankle

ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 06/19/18 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:

sparks by 7...they will coast, and then have to hustle to win.

jap

PostPosted: 06/19/18 11:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Twitter Queen & Hollywood Liz are next. Man!, we have the damn Wings twice within five days. The Sparks have to know by now they can't afford to screw around with the pesky Wings. Let's show these Buffies who is the class of the league and keep those victories piling up.

Riquna is in a nice groove these days. Jantel's game has been resuscitated, and Odyssey is playing defense. Can we finally be rounding into a sweet rhythm?

PostPosted: 06/20/18 12:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
The Twitter Queen & Hollywood Liz are next. Man!, we have the damn Wings twice within five days. The Sparks have to know by now they can't afford to screw around with the pesky Wings. Let's show these Buffies who is the class of the league and keep those victories piling up.

Riquna is in a nice groove these days. Jantel's game has been resuscitated, and Odyssey is playing defense. Can we finally be rounding into a sweet rhythm?

I would not say her Lavenders game has been resuscitated quite yet. While it did appear that during her first appearance in this last game she played like she was feeling the pressure to produce, when she came back in in the second half she went back to playing with little effort. It seems that she is always playing like she has to save her energy to last 38 min a game rather than the spot player she is.

She is a good passer and knows where to go with the ball. But this last game showed me that she could be more productive if she gave more effort like she did in the first half. It's not like she can't play, she just is used to coasting through out the game. I think she heard Masha's footsteps and actually gave a first half effort, but once she realize Masha wasn't going to come back in again she went back to her lacksy daisy non aggressive game. She isn't Parker or Nika who has to pace her self so why doesn't she play as hard as she can when she is in. She still has yet to hit a 3 pt shot.

jap

PostPosted: 06/20/18 1:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

willtalk wrote:
jap wrote:

I would not say her Lavenders game has been resuscitated quite yet. While it did appear that during her first appearance in this last game she played like she was feeling the pressure to produce, when she came back in in the second half she went back to playing with little effort. It seems that she is always playing like she has to save her energy to last 38 min a game rather than the spot player she is.

She is a good passer and knows where to go with the ball. But this last game showed me that she could be more productive if she gave more effort like she did in the first half. It's not like she can't play, she just is used to coasting through out the game. I think she heard Masha's footsteps and actually gave a first half effort, but once she realize Masha wasn't going to come back in again she went back to her lacksy daisy non aggressive game. She isn't Parker or Nika who has to pace her self so why doesn't she play as hard as she can when she is in. She still has yet to hit a 3 pt shot.

My comments were a boxscore diagnosis as I got in late. I am finally watching the game now.

#NATC

PostPosted: 06/20/18 2:35 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
The Twitter Queen & Hollywood Liz are next. Man!, we have the damn Wings twice within five days. The Sparks have to know by now they can't afford to screw around with the pesky Wings.

Based on the 3 quarters I watched today (of the Wings in action), the Sparks can totally afford to screw around with them.

PostPosted: 06/20/18 10:32 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
jap wrote:
The Twitter Queen & Hollywood Liz are next. Man!, we have the damn Wings twice within five days. The Sparks have to know by now they can't afford to screw around with the pesky Wings.

Based on the 3 quarters I watched today (of the Wings in action), the Sparks can totally afford to screw around with them.

Yet still teams can suddenly get "hotter than pistols" and then just as quickly cool off again. The fever appears to have done that in the span of the last two games. With their hot streak carrying over from their last game into and through the first half. But then just like that their shots stopped dropping and they got cold again in the latter part of the game. If you catch a team when they are hot, and you are cold even a winless team like the Fever can beat you.The Dream discovered that when they were destroyed by 32pts in the previous game by the Fever. The Storm also got beat by the Aces by double digits as well. Fortunately the Sparks have a lot of depth and a hot Williams at present.

jap

PostPosted: 06/20/18 10:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

willtalk wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
jap wrote:

Yet still teams can suddenly get "hotter than pistols" and then just as quickly cool off again. The fever appears to have done that in the span of the last two games. With their hot streak carrying over from their last game into and through the first half. But then just like that their shots stopped dropping and they got cold again in the latter part of the game. If you catch a team when they are hot, and you are cold even a winless team like the Fever can beat you.The Dream discovered that when they were destroyed by 32pts in the previous game by the Fever. The Storm also got beat by the Aces by double digits as well. Fortunately the Sparks have a lot of depth and a hot Williams at present.

Yes, our resident Mad Bomber is finding her groove and beginning to apply her great athleticism intelligently. All defenders beware!: Riquna the Mad Sniper is here!!! Laughing

Didn't realize that Syd the Kid was dealing with a sprained knee. She already possesses quick wrists, but I wanted her to extend her ability to move her feet quickly to open up spacing for herself for quick treys. We need all the Mad Bombers we can get.

The Sparks have a back to back coming up in about a week's time so Masha must get acclimated quickly because she will definitely see extended minutes then. I LOVE how she quickly produces whenever she's on court, but then she's not really a true rookie as it is.

PostPosted: 06/20/18 1:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
toad455 wrote:

sparks by 7...they will coast, and then have to hustle to win.

Perfect prediction. And the rebounding. It was like the Sparks were glued to the ground.

PostPosted: 06/20/18 3:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Can't believe Chelsea's wondrous backward no-look assist isn't even mentioned here. They showed it multiple times during the game.

Every game, there's at least one time she makes a pass that nobody can figure out until they run the replay. The LA crowd is responding with gasps just as the Duke crowd used to do.

Not since Ticha have we had a player this magical on our floor. And she scores, too.

~rAf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: