69%
 69%  [ 16 ]
Sky
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 23

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/17/18 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ohhhhhh A Sammy P. Shout Out wheres Jet Jag when you need em ! Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: 06/17/18 6:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Diamond definitely just needs to shoot alot more. LA has taken Quigley out the game. 45 pts through 3 QTRS is lottery like!

PostPosted: 06/17/18 6:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Vadeevas in! Already looking better than lavender...Going to the glass every time so far!

PostPosted: 06/17/18 6:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Diamond definitely just needs to shoot alot more. LA has taken Quigley out the game. 45 pts through 3 QTRS is lottery like!

Better yet, Penny & Brian need to find a way to steal from ChiTown so she can replace Alana eventually.

PostPosted: 06/17/18 6:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ndour with at least 2 blocks on Parker.

jap

PostPosted: 06/17/18 6:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Vadeevas in! Already looking better than lavender...Going to the glass every time so far!

Masha with 4 rebbies in less than 3 minutes.

PostPosted: 06/17/18 6:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Cheyenne Parker has improved her offensive skills so much. I'd like to hear her asked how she did it.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/17/18 6:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Cheyenne Parker has improved her offensive skills so much. I'd like to hear her asked how she did it.

Right instead of hearing about Gabbys music collection and Diamonds family STILL!

PostPosted: 06/17/18 7:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

i don't know how Sparks fans can't be stone cold alcoholics watching this team sometimes, i swear. they don't put their foot down on opponents AT ALL.

jap

PostPosted: 06/17/18 7:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
i don't know how Sparks fans can't be stone cold alcoholics watching this team sometimes, i swear. they don't put their foot down on opponents AT ALL.

They are trying to provide you with heart stopping thrills every single game. Laughing

PostPosted: 06/17/18 7:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Not sure which look emphasizes her booty more - today's flounces or the more usual form fitting...

Stocks is a big booty lover dream woman! A big booty lover would tap that a$$ like a war drum. Boom! Boom! Boom! All the sweaty horny men in the neighborhood will hear the call of that war drum and will be erect and ready for action. Laughing

PostPosted: 06/17/18 7:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
myrtle wrote:
Not sure which look emphasizes her booty more - today's flounces or the more usual form fitting...

Stocks is a big booty lover dream woman! A big booty lover would tap that a$$ like a war drum. Boom! Boom! Boom! All the sweaty horny men in the neighborhood will hear the call of that war drum and will be erect and ready for action. Laughing

Sounds like somebody needs to be hosed down with an arctic cold water flow.

#NATC

PostPosted: 06/17/18 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Some thoughts are probably best left internal.

PostPosted: 06/17/18 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:

Don't you mean left in the urinal?

Randy

PostPosted: 06/17/18 8:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
myrtle wrote:

There is no doubt you are......Rock Hard.

Rock Hard

PostPosted: 06/17/18 8:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I love telling jokes, people. Whether you love my jokes or not. I'm still trying to find humor all the time.
We live in a world where tragedy and misery are kings of the planet. I'm just trying to make people laugh.

PostPosted: 06/17/18 9:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
I love telling jokes, people. Whether you love my jokes or not. I'm still trying to find humor all the time.
We live in a world where tragedy and misery are kings of the planet. I'm just trying to make people laugh.

There's nothing wrong with that. Amber is a very luscious Lady.

PostPosted: 06/17/18 9:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hopefully Agler can get Vadeeva a solid 10 minutes(or more) a game backing up Parker. I like what I've seen so far.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
jap

PostPosted: 06/17/18 9:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
Hopefully Agler can get Vadeeva a solid 10 minutes(or more) a game backing up Parker. I like what I've seen so far.

Masha's minutes will undoubtedly grow. The Sparks host the Fever Tuesday night, then face the Twitter Queen and her Merry Band of Wings next Friday night. That Wings game begins a tight series of five games within eight days, including a back-to-back at the Storm on the front end and the Aces on the back end.

The way things are shaping up, Jantel seems like the natural replacement for Ace since both tend to float around the arc on the offensive end, while Nneka & Masha tend to handle the dirty work inside.

PostPosted: 06/17/18 10:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
toad455 wrote:

Masha's minutes will undoubtedly grow. The Sparks host the Fever Tuesday night, then face the Twitter Queen and her Merry Band of Wings next Friday night. That Wings game begins a tight series of five games within eight days, including a back-to-back at the Storm on the front end and the Aces on the back end.

The way things are shaping up, Jantel seems like the natural replacement for Ace since both tend to float around the arc on the offensive end, while Nneka & Masha tend to handle the dirty work inside.

that's good news for Nneka and the Sparks. I hate seeing her get in foul trouble, and Jantel has to come in to take her spot. JLav is not an interior player, so much.

pilight

PostPosted: 06/17/18 11:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

willtalk wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

It's just locker room talk

PostPosted: 06/18/18 12:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
willtalk wrote:
Luuuc wrote:

It's just locker room talk

That was the reason for the urinal term. It was a bathroom joke .

hangtyme24

PostPosted: 06/18/18 1:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
toad455 wrote:

I think Coach Agler is bringing Vadeeva along slowly and eventually she’ll take the backup minutes from Lavender. She’s barely been in town for two weeks. I was excited to see her today against Chicago and she didn’t disappoint. She fought for every rebound, grabbing four and although she didn't score, there was one play where she posted up and made a reverse move that almost made me jump outta my skin. Even the commentator made note. Hopefully her minutes will increase these next few games because Lavender wants to be a streatch 4 and isnt hitting her shots. I hope Parker is okay, looked like the trainer was working on her in the 3rd and 4th. I hope Sims can get back in her groove and start making those tough shots at the rim. Sometimes she anticipates the contact and misses the shot instead of just taking it straight to the rim. For some reason LA has looked sluggish to me on both ends of the floor, but mostly on defense. Idk what it is, everyone just seems tired.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: