RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Trade proposal thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Randy

PostPosted: 06/01/18 7:19 pm    ::: Re: Trade proposal thread Reply Reply with quote

Rock Hard wrote:
Randy wrote:
zune69 wrote:
I.McGee-Stafford for K.Mosqueda-lewis.

I don't think McGee-Stafford is in the future plans of the Dream...Atlanta desperately needs a 3 pt shooter.Atlanta was the worst 3 pt shooting team last season,and shot 5-18 in their season opener....Seattle could use some size in the post.

Suddenly this deal is looking a little better. Laughing

Seattle pick up Russell and her talent level is equal to McGee-Stafford. No deal.

May be Russell> IMS

zune69

PostPosted: 06/02/18 11:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hartley & Vaughn for Harrison..... or Nared & Hamby.

root_thing

PostPosted: 06/02/18 12:10 pm    ::: Re: Trade proposal thread Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
May be Russell> IMS

zune69 wrote:
Hartley & Vaughn for Harrison.

Where were you guys two weeks ago? Liberty fans would have gone for either trade, maybe both. Now Russell is gone, and we can't trade Hartley because L. Allen is gone.

Not that the real GMs or coaches would agree with us. Laughing

PostPosted: 06/02/18 2:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
Hartley & Vaughn for Harrison..... or Nared & Hamby.

Nurse should be the only Liberty guard LV should be interested in.

basketballologist

PostPosted: 06/05/18 5:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Minnesota receive:
Kia Vaughn or Kiah Stokes

New York receive:
2019 1st round pick

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/05/18 5:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

basketballologist wrote:
Minnesota receive:

New York receive:
2019 1st round pick

Minnesota giving away possibly there only 1st Rd pick next season with an aging team sounds like a no .

PostPosted: 06/05/18 5:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
basketballologist wrote:
Minnesota receive:

New York receive:
2019 1st round pick

Minnesota giving away possibly there only 1st Rd pick next season with an aging team sounds like a no .

They are getting nothing from Lynetta Kizer

basketballologist

PostPosted: 06/05/18 5:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And if that 1st round pick is a late first round, whose to say that that player will make the team next season.

Shades

PostPosted: 06/05/18 5:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

basketballologist wrote:
And if that 1st round pick is a late first round, whose to say that that player will make the team next season.

I'll say it. She'll make the team.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/05/18 6:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
basketballologist wrote:

I'll say it. She'll make the team.

+1

PostPosted: 06/05/18 6:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And people thought the IMS trade was bad. Minny could trade a possible lottery pick (and they have 2 chances to get one) for Vaughn? Or even Stokes? Well - this would give Reeve a chance to show how much she really loves vets and hates rooks......

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 06/05/18 6:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
And people thought the IMS trade was bad. Minny could trade a possible lottery pick (and they have 2 chances to get one) for Vaughn? Or even Stokes? Well - this would give Reeve a chance to show how much she really loves vets and hates rooks......

Or give reeve a chance to show that she deserves to be fired.

PostPosted: 06/05/18 7:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:

It's already obvious that Reeve really loves vets and hates young players. She got rid of a player who I thought was supposed to be really good (but I hid it on here through sarcasm, because I was afraid I might be wrong, and didn't want to be made fun of for it) in Natasha Howard so she could sign the uninspiring Kizer, and as many guards as possible for her to be able to DNP-Coach's Decision Alexis Jones for the entire season.
If the Lynx don't miss the playoffs this year (as their only hope to undo the damage done is PPs), I'm canceling my tickets, because, if it wasn't for David "You're going to love Jonny Flynn (over Stephen Curry)" Kahn, this may be biggest case of incompetence I have ever seen as a Minnesota sports fan (and that's a low bar), because I thought the Lynx are supposed to be trying to win it all this year, but weakening your bench, and making mistakes 1st grade teams don't make (not using fouls-to give when the other team's most clutch player has the ball) would otherwise make this seem like this is more obvious of a tank-job than the 2012 Mercury.

Last edited by SpaceJunkie on 06/05/18 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 06/05/18 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

basketballologist wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
basketballologist wrote:
Minnesota receive:

New York receive:
2019 1st round pick

They are getting nothing from Lynetta Kizer

Never forget that Reeve decided she'd rather have Kizer as the Lynx's only experienced backup post this year over Natasha Howard! Nobody, except me, Shades, and maybe 2 other people in the entire world have the guts to say this!

Randy

PostPosted: 06/16/18 8:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ok - Angel+?? for J. Jones. Sun are a contender but Jones+Chiney+Thomas at the 3 is not working and they need someone who can step up big time in the playoffs. Dream need someone to build around for the years ahead.

Dream might have to add a player - Williams for Chiney's backup? IMS+draft pick? Idk. Sun don't need any of our guards. (Maybe we get Stricklen as part of the deal?)

Shades

PostPosted: 06/16/18 10:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

seems to bRandy wrote:
Ok - Angel+?? for J. Jones. Sun are a contender but Jones+Chiney+Thomas at the 3 is not working and they need someone who can step up big time in the playoffs.

No mention of Stricklen, who is their starter at SF. Their formula seems include a deadly three point shooter at SF, which McCoughtry is not. Miller claims to be going for a certain culture (even though he shows little class himself) which I’m not sure McCoughtry fits.

Randy wrote:
Dream need someone to build around for the years ahead.

You’re not happy with how the season is going? Seems like you have a contender. Don’t go into Reeve mode and mess things up.

Last edited by Shades on 06/16/18 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Randy

PostPosted: 06/16/18 10:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I was thinking we should get Stricklen too and probably have to throw in another player or pick. I'm happy with the way the season is going, but I don't think we are a contender now. We are not as bad as last year's team, but that's it. We end up around 500 +_ a game or two either way.

myrtle

PostPosted: 06/16/18 10:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Pretty sure CT is happy with their young crew and not looking to mess it up for years to come.

- Amanda Gorman
pilight

PostPosted: 06/16/18 10:55 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Ok - Angel+?? for J. Jones. Sun are a contender but Jones+Chiney+Thomas at the 3 is not working and they need someone who can step up big time in the playoffs. Dream need someone to build around for the years ahead.

Dream might have to add a player - Williams for Chiney's backup? IMS+draft pick? Idk. Sun don't need any of our guards. (Maybe we get Stricklen as part of the deal?)

Why would the Dream need to add a player? Jones season last year is looking like a fluke. This year she's posting numbers just like her rookie year except with more minutes.

PostPosted: 06/16/18 10:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That's because Chiney+Jonquel < Either one by herself. Time to buy low. Laughing

willtalk

PostPosted: 06/16/18 2:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
That's because Chiney+Jonquel < Either one by herself. Time to buy low. Laughing

That is true. You can not always go by numbers. It depends on who you are playing with and how many quality minutes they are giving you.

mavcarter
#NATC

PostPosted: 06/16/18 5:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Why would the Dream need to add a player? Jones season last year is looking like a fluke. This year she's posting numbers just like her rookie year except with more minutes.

LOL, what?

Jones is playing almost 7 less minutes per game than last year, I doubt she’s going to put up 15 and 12 in 21 MPG..

Aladyyn

PostPosted: 06/16/18 5:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Pretty sure CT is happy with their young crew and not looking to mess it up for years to come.

Until they lose in the playoffs to some team with a legit superstar.

Shades

PostPosted: 06/16/18 5:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aladyyn wrote:
myrtle wrote:

The Mystics?

Michelle89

PostPosted: 06/16/18 5:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Aladyyn wrote:
myrtle wrote:

They have a young team that doesnt have to go to the finals right away. Jones can be their superstar in the future (if they start going to her more and treat her that way) while Chiney will be a solid 2nd scoring option. If C Williams continues to develop and goes the Loyd route then her as your 3rd option is a luxury that many teams dont have. Combine that with a good PG and SF and a decent bench and you have a championship contender

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: