RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

What's new at pilight's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pilight

PostPosted: 05/31/18 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Just looking at your newcomer's pix, Ji Su Park looks like she's about 14.

She didn't make it for Media Day, so I grabbed a pic from a Korean league. Dunno how old it is.

PostPosted: 06/06/18 9:09 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Added a page for 8000 point scorers

PostPosted: 06/10/18 1:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Posted the current collective bargaining agreement

PostPosted: 06/11/18 2:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Added annual Coach of the Year votes to the awards page

PostPosted: 06/11/18 5:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Posted the current collective bargaining agreement

appreciate this...though I'm still too lazy to read thru it! Very Happy

- Amanda Gorman
pilight

PostPosted: 06/12/18 5:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Posted techs, flagrants, and flops through 6/10

PostPosted: 07/18/18 7:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Updated the All Star selections by draft class on the Milestones page

PostPosted: 07/23/18 2:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Added Defensive Player of the Year annual voting to the Awards page

PostPosted: 07/25/18 7:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Added Rookie of the Year annual votes to the Awards page

PostPosted: 07/28/18 10:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Working on some cosmetic changes. At least trying to get a consistent font within each page.

Not to worry, though, the site will still be plenty ugly.

PostPosted: 07/28/18 10:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Probably difficult to do without significant changes, but I'd love to be able to re-order your player register by clicking the top of the columns (so that it would then list all the birthdates in order, or group all the different nationalities together, or whatever). Just an idea for the future.

PostPosted: 07/28/18 11:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ooh good idea but thanks for all this, it is a good resource.

pilight

PostPosted: 07/28/18 11:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
Probably difficult to do without significant changes, but I'd love to be able to re-order your player register by clicking the top of the columns (so that it would then list all the birthdates in order, or group all the different nationalities together, or whatever). Just an idea for the future.

That would require an HTML editor more modern than the original Microsoft Expression, which is what I'm using. It's barely more recent than RebKell's board software.

Also, for someone to show me how to do it, My HTML skills are rudimentary at best.

PostPosted: 08/19/18 10:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:

Somehow I have managed to make the Player Register sortable. Also, it is updated for this year's newcomers.

PostPosted: 08/19/18 11:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Richyyy wrote:

Somehow I have managed to make the Player Register sortable. Also, it is updated for this year's newcomers.

Very cool, thanks.

Of course, the first thing I did was look for the Brits and sort-of-Brits. Wasn't Elizabeth Williams born in the UK as well? I feel like that's why I occasionally suggest she should play for Team GB, only to be reminded that she's probably ineligible due to her Team USA age-group participation.

PostPosted: 08/19/18 11:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:
pilight wrote:
Richyyy wrote:

Very cool, thanks.

Of course, the first thing I did was look for the Brits and sort-of-Brits. Wasn't Elizabeth Williams born in the UK as well? I feel like that's why I occasionally suggest she should play for Team GB, only to be reminded that she's probably ineligible due to her Team USA age-group participation.

There is often limited info on places of birth for rookies. Most colleges don't list them (some don't even list DOBs). It's not common for me to go back and change them even when there's new info. Wikipedia says she was born in Colchester, so I'll change it tomorrow (if I remember).

PostPosted: 08/20/18 1:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
Richyyy wrote:

There is often limited info on places of birth for rookies. Most colleges don't list them (some don't even list DOBs). It's not common for me to go back and change them even when there's new info. Wikipedia says she was born in Colchester, so I'll change it tomorrow (if I remember).

Elizabeth Williams' biography on the Duke Athletics' website states that she was "born on June 23, 1993 in Colchester, Essex, England."

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=4200&ATCLID=205184467

pilight

PostPosted: 08/20/18 4:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Got Williams birthplace corrected

It may be worth noting that I don't dig that deep for birthplace info. Dates of birth, yes. Places of birth, not so much.

PostPosted: 08/22/18 9:22 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The coaches table should be sortable now also

PostPosted: 08/25/18 10:16 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Updated the projections and watch list

PostPosted: 08/25/18 10:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Apparently Microsoft Expression 4 doesn't like the shared border construction used when I built my site in Frontpage back in 2004.

PostPosted: 08/25/18 10:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Posted the official playoff info packet

PostPosted: 09/13/18 3:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Updated the Awards page and the Awards by Draft Class on the Milestones page

Updated the Coaches page

PostPosted: 09/13/18 8:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I guess I will ask the expert on WNBA trivia. Plight, Natasha Howard is first player to win back to back championships since?

pilight

PostPosted: 09/13/18 8:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Davis4632 wrote:
I guess I will ask the expert on WNBA trivia. Plight, Natasha Howard is first player to win back to back championships since?

Pretty sure the answer is LeCoe Willingham, who won in 2009 with Phoenix and 2010 with Seattle

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: