RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Former CIA director John Brennan....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Howee

PostPosted: 06/02/18 8:32 am    ::: Former CIA director John Brennan.... Reply Reply with quote

....blasts The Orange One.

Quote:
The president “has shown highly abnormal behavior by lying routinely to the American people without compunction, intentionally fueling divisions in our country and actively working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us,” Brennan writes.

Brennan says Trump’s actions are based on how they will “personally help or hurt him.”

PostPosted: 06/03/18 11:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CIA guys should stick to sneaking around the world and committing heinous acts, not commenting on politics.

Howee

PostPosted: 06/03/18 11:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
CIA guys should stick to sneaking around the world and committing heinous acts, not commenting on politics.

Well, we might safely conclude that when the "heinous acts" are the fruits of your current administration, then it's time take action. After all, why go overseas to combat evil when it's running roughshod over your homeland?

No, someone with his credentials is Just The Right Source to call out evil in all its forms, Orange men or otherwise.

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 06/04/18 3:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
tfan wrote:

Well, we might safely conclude that when the "heinous acts" are the fruits of your current administration, then it's time take action. After all, why go overseas to combat evil when it's running roughshod over your homeland?

No, someone with his credentials is Just The Right Source to call out evil in all its forms, Orange men or otherwise.

It's literally like dealing with a person with dementia.

PostPosted: 06/04/18 9:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
tfan wrote:

Here is what Brennan lists as Trump's sins:

- routinely lying without compunction
- intentionally fueling divisions in our country
- working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us

The second one could be applied in some fashion to any president by anyone who opposes something they are doing.

Of course a spy director is going to be critical of Trump criticizing the spy agencies. It doesn't make that criticism "evil". The CIA deserved massive criticism - and people should have gone to prison - for their hand in the Iraq war fiasco - allowing Cheney and the like to cite statements of an Iraqi defector the CIA thought was not credible. And that guy, code-named "Curveball" due to his shaky claims, appeared to be the primary basis, if not the sole basis, for our alleged "100% surety" that Iraq had WMDs. And then there were the other Cheney & Co. lies about a meeting in Prague between a 9/11 suicide hijacker and Iraq and lies about "yellowcake" and nuclear bomb materials being bought by Iraq. Again, CIA complicit in the lies.

Trump does lie all the time (more than the average politician who also does a lot of lying/distorting). Doesn't make it "evil". If it is evil, than all our politicians are some degree of evil.

Real evil would be falsely claiming that Iraq had WMDs when you knew that was a lie - UN Weapons Inspectors looked at hundreds of sites given to them by the United States spy agencies - and then going ahead and killing and destroying. And yet, for that real evil event I would bet that Brennan got blisters on his hands applauding. Same for when a US president before Trump (Obama/Bush) orders a drone assassination of an alleged "bad guy" 3,000 miles away that kills him and any family that is with him at the time of the strike.

Last edited by tfan on 06/04/18 10:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Howee

PostPosted: 06/04/18 10:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

tfan wrote:
Howee wrote:
tfan wrote:

Ya, I got that--I read the article, too. Laughing Sounds treasonous to me.

PostPosted: 06/04/18 10:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
tfan wrote:
Howee wrote:
tfan wrote:

Ya, I got that--I read the article, too. Laughing Sounds treasonous to me.

I wish Dubya Bush had called illegal aliens rapists and drug runners so you guys would have gotten fired up and looked on his and Cheney's war crimes as bad.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: