RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Anyone watch the Indy race on ABC?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard 77

PostPosted: 05/12/18 10:30 pm    ::: Anyone watch the Indy race on ABC? Reply Reply with quote

It was great to watch Tamika C. waive the green flag at the start of the race.

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
jimmyk

PostPosted: 05/28/18 9:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I didn't realize she was doing that! That's very cool.

It made me sad that Pippa Mann didn't make the 500. She only ever runs one race anymore, or at least tries to.

I would say that Danica's OMG last race was the reason Pippa didn't get in (since she qualified 34th), but if not for Danica, Pippa wouldn't have made that last qualifying run, allowing Hinchcliffe to go right at the end of qualifying. So she may well have ended up there anyway.

All that said and fully realized, I wasn't too upset when that bright green 13 car didn't finish the race. Smile

Richard 77

PostPosted: 05/28/18 9:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jimmyk wrote:
I didn't realize she was doing that! That's very cool.

It made me sad that Pippa Mann didn't make the 500. She only ever runs one race anymore, or at least tries to.

I would say that Danica's OMG last race was the reason Pippa didn't get in (since she qualified 34th), but if not for Danica, Pippa wouldn't have made that last qualifying run, allowing Hinchcliffe to go right at the end of qualifying. So she may well have ended up there anyway.

All that said and fully realized, I wasn't too upset when that bright green 13 car didn't finish the race. Smile

Tamika green flagged the race on the 12th. Chris Hemsworth was the flag bearer for the start of the 500.

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Men's Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: