90%  [ 20 ]
Fever
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

toad455

PostPosted: 05/22/18 7:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:
i just emailed wnba about being unable to cast the game from Chromecast. anyone else having trouble?

I can't view Twitter games through Chrome, either. But through League Pass they're fine.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Shades

PostPosted: 05/22/18 7:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Achonwa!

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
ChicagoAnnie

PostPosted: 05/22/18 7:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:
i just emailed wnba about being unable to cast the game from Chromecast. anyone else having trouble?

I can't view Twitter games through Chrome, either. But through League Pass they're fine.

oh, i'll test it by picking the other game ...thanks!

toad455

PostPosted: 05/22/18 7:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

How are the Fever down by only 9!?!?

Shades

PostPosted: 05/22/18 8:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Things aren't looking for Wiese, are they? Only a couple minutes tonight.

Randy

PostPosted: 05/22/18 8:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

If the Sparks cut her loose, she could replace Dietrick on the Dream. She would seem like an upgrade.

Shades

PostPosted: 05/22/18 8:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Shades wrote:

If the Sparks cut her loose, she could replace Dietrick on the Dream. She would seem like an upgrade.

I thought Shakayla Thomas was also an upgrade, but I guess Collen prefers the people in her camp.

Randy

PostPosted: 05/22/18 9:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Randy wrote:
Shades wrote:

I thought Shakayla Thomas was also an upgrade, but I guess Collen prefers the people in her camp.

Until the losses start piling up, at least. Wiese might get picked up by the Fever or Aces before the Dream would have a chance anyway.

Hoops9092

PostPosted: 05/22/18 9:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sure looks like Brian prefers Karlie Samuelson over Syd Wiese.

Karlie hit 2/3 from beyond the arc tonight. Nice job kiddo.

Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 05/22/18 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nneka looking like the version of herself that won MVP. Im gonna really missed Karli when she gets cut again.She's out there hustling and knows where to be on defense.

Kelsey Mitchell is gonna be a problem as soon as Indy get good.

willtalk

PostPosted: 05/22/18 10:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Sparks should never have both Cappie and Requina on the floor at the same time unless Chelsea is handling the point. The team looked really out of sync when Cappie was handling the point with Requina also out there ball movement disappears.

myrtle

PostPosted: 05/22/18 10:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

willtalk wrote:
The Sparks should never have both Cappie and Requina on the floor at the same time unless Chelsea is handling the point. The team looked really out of sync when Cappie was handling the point with Requina also out there ball movement disappears.

in general it felt like Cappie at the point was a disaster waiting to happen. I guess it was as good a game as they will get to try that experiment but yeah, hopefully it doesn't happen in a real competitive game they want to win. Maybe he's trying to find something to use her for to justify the signing. Age has caught up with her. She can still make some good moves but finishing isn't what it was, and she isn't a PG. Pretty much a wasted roster spot.

- Amanda Gorman
CompSci87

PostPosted: 05/23/18 2:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ChicagoAnnie wrote:

Yes, I get error 1400 trying to cast any game to my first generation Chromecast.

bryan_february_

PostPosted: 05/23/18 6:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

K. Mitchell's shot selection is terrible. I didn't watch her in college so I don't know if she's always played like that, but wowzers. Shocked

It's good that Vivians is getting more minutes. I wish she would get involved more in the offense though instead of just sitting in the corner.

This team... 5 wins max I think. Confused

miller40

PostPosted: 05/23/18 7:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

CompSci87 wrote:
ChicagoAnnie wrote:

Yes, I get error 1400 trying to cast any game to my first generation Chromecast.

I can't even get the games to load half the time from the app, but it works on the desktop.

toad455

PostPosted: 05/23/18 8:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah, this Fever team seems guaranteed to finish last. Seems like a near lock for the #1 next year.

Sparksfan

PostPosted: 05/23/18 8:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

willtalk wrote:

I think he's gonna cut Wiese Samuelson is becoming A major part of our offense and defense

Shades

PostPosted: 05/23/18 9:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Sparksfan wrote:
willtalk wrote:

I think he's gonna cut Wiese Samuelson is becoming A major part of our offense and defense

She’s probably going to become a minor part once the real post players return.

ClayK

PostPosted: 05/23/18 9:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If you like expansion, you love Indiana ... because that's what an expansion team would look like.

The Mitchells need to be on the floor at the same time, somehow, as they're the only two players with an offensive pulse.

Finally, I know single-game plus/minus isn't that accurate, but Jazmon Gwathmey managed to be -17 in just 9:29 -- and she hit two of her three shots. I didn't watch the game (I have some standards, and I saw the Fever already), but Gwathmey must have been particularly awful ...

PostPosted: 05/23/18 10:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ClayK wrote:

Finally, I know single-game plus/minus isn't that accurate, but Jazmon Gwathmey managed to be -17 in just 9:29 -- and she hit two of her three shots. I didn't watch the game (I have some standards, and I saw the Fever already), but Gwathmey must have been particularly awful ...

she was. She reminds me a bit of Hamby in that the eye test looks better than the reality. Lots of action, the gates are down, the lights are blinking, the horns are blaring, but the train somehow doesn't come down the track.

- Amanda Gorman
willtalk

PostPosted: 05/23/18 12:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:

in general it felt like Cappie at the point was a disaster waiting to happen. I guess it was as good a game as they will get to try that experiment but yeah, hopefully it doesn't happen in a real competitive game they want to win. Maybe he's trying to find something to use her for to justify the signing. Age has caught up with her. She can still make some good moves but finishing isn't what it was, and she isn't a PG. Pretty much a wasted roster spot.

It seemed to me that her at the point for even that short period of time had a negative effect on some of the other players. They quite attempting to pass the ball and work for a better shot, but just began to just chuck the ball up the first chance they got. It certainly impacted Sims who once she took over at the point began to revert to her hero ball past. So much so that Angler pulled her out in the 4th Quarter. Passing the ball is contagious but ball hoggery is even more so.

ClayK

PostPosted: 05/23/18 4:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
ClayK wrote:

she was. She reminds me a bit of Hamby in that the eye test looks better than the reality. [b] Lots of action, the gates are down, the lights are blinking, the horns are blaring, but the train somehow doesn't come down the track.[b]

Love that ... I'm stealing it, Myrtle, just so you know.

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: