Wings
48%
 48%  [ 14 ]
Lynx
51%
 51%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 29

Shades

PostPosted: 05/22/18 10:41 am    ::: Wings @ Lynx - 5/23/18 Reply Reply with quote

Minneapolis, MN - 8:00 PM ET
TV: FSNN

Video:
https://leaguepass.wnba.com

Game page:
http://www.wnba.com/game/20180523/DALMIN/

ESPN Gamecast:
http://m.espn.com/wnba/gamecast?gameId=401018792

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
adamj95

PostPosted: 05/22/18 10:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

How many turnovers will the Lynx have this game? Laughing

PostPosted: 05/22/18 10:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

If the Wings can play an uptempo running game vs. Minnesota, they could have the edge. Will be fun to watch Fowles vs. Cambage.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Shades

PostPosted: 05/22/18 10:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

adamj95 wrote:

I think they’ll recover fairly quickly from their championship celebration hangover and get those turnovers down to a more manageable 14, or hopefully even lower considering it’s the Wings.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/22/18 10:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:

I think they’ll recover fairly quickly from their championship celebration hangover and get those turnovers down to a more manageable 14, or hopefully even lower considering it’s the Wings.

Hope they have an answer for Liz Tonight.

PostPosted: 05/22/18 10:57 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:

Hope they have an answer for Liz tonight.

You and me both!

Griner is the better paint defender. Fowles is the better man defender. Will this be Cambage’s most frustrating game of the season, and how will she respond to that frustration? So far, she’s been an angel this season.

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 05/22/18 12:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The Wings are too good to have two losses in the first week of the season. Cool

Shades

PostPosted: 05/22/18 1:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Fighting Artichoke wrote:

Does that mean the Lynx aren’t too good to have two losses in the first week?

SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 05/22/18 1:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:

No other team has champion celebration hangovers, winning a playoff series hangover, it is August hangovers, or playing in front of a home crowd hangovers, except the Lynx, and I'm sick of it!

SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 05/22/18 1:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:

Tomorrow's game will feature the best player from the 2011 WNBA Draft… against the Lynx. Smile

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/22/18 1:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:

Tomorrow's game will feature the best player from the 2011 WNBA Draft… against the Lynx. Smile

Cool Cool

PostPosted: 05/22/18 5:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I think Fowles will do a better job on Cambage and there is a big possibility that Cambage gets frustrated by it. Should be a good battle.

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 05/22/18 6:09 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
Fighting Artichoke wrote:

Does that mean the Lynx aren’t too good to have two losses in the first week?

That was the idea.

But both teams are too good to have two losses in the first week, which was the point I was trying to make, in a joking way.

SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 05/22/18 7:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Since the Lynx getting dominated by the Sparks without Candace Parker was the most predictable and Minnesotan outcome ever, but I didn't have the guts to predict it here even I though I knew it could likely hapen, from I now I am going to make predictions for Lynx games again (of course, knowing my luck, the Lynx would've won on Sunday if I predicted them to lose).

So the most Minnesota thing to happen tomorrow will be that not only are the Lynx going to lose, but Maya Moore will tear her ACL or have another season (or career) ending injury, thus making her a candidate for Least Valuable Player since she didn't do much when she played in the first game either.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/22/18 8:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
Since the Lynx getting dominated by the Sparks without Candace Parker was the most predictable and Minnesotan outcome ever, but I didn't have the guts to predict it here even I though I knew it could likely hapen, from I now I am going to make predictions for Lynx games again (of course, knowing my luck, the Lynx would've won on Sunday if I predicted them to lose).

So the most Minnesota thing to happen tomorrow will be that not only are the Lynx going to lose, but Maya Moore will tear her ACL or have another season (or career) ending injury, thus making her a candidate for Least Valuable Player since she didn't do much when she played in the first game either.

Space your sarcasm is entertaining , but id leave players health projections out of it. We want them to lose at full strength for no excuses to be made Cool

PostPosted: 05/22/18 9:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:

Space your sarcasm is entertaining , but id leave players health projections out of it. We want them to lose at full strength for no excuses to be made Cool

If the Lynx being the most pathetic team in WNBA history at full strength is what they want, then that's what'll happen. I just came to the conclusion that the entire purpose of pro sports is to mock Minnesota. That's why the Vikings always choke or don't bother showing up in playoff games, and that's why the winner of the Stanley Cup is either going to be Vegas, who took 0 years to field a better team than the "State of Hockey" ever has, a team from Florida winning the Cup again, or the one market has been as cursed as Minnesota (Washington, DC). Or maybe hockey isn't that big of a deal in Minnesota considering the last team Minnesota had had to move to Dallas in order to have success and win a Stanley Cup. Smile

Libra_Girl

PostPosted: 05/22/18 9:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Im interested in seeing Fowles & Cambage play each other.

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 05/22/18 9:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:

Big Syl is Liz kryptonite, so someone else is probably going to have to step up to help Skylar in this one if the Wings want to compete.

PostPosted: 05/22/18 10:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:

Big Syl is Liz kryptonite, so someone else is probably going to have to step up to help Skylar in this one if the Wings want to compete.

Have they faced each other in China?

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 05/23/18 1:06 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:

Yes they have (several times) and Syl came out well on top. That was 2 years ago though, and I think Liz is in better physical shape today than she was then.

PostPosted: 05/23/18 7:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Luuuc wrote:
Randy wrote:
Luuuc wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Shades wrote:
adamj95 wrote:

Yes they have (several times) and Syl came out well on top. That was 2 years ago though, and I think Liz is in better physical shape today than she was then.

Fowles has the quickness advantage on Cambage so Liz might have some problems with Fowles.

PostPosted: 05/23/18 8:00 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Less than three hours to vote. Let’s break that tie!

SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 05/23/18 8:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

My vote for the Wings has been cast. Now watch the Lynx win because I am some sort of jinx—it's bad enough that every player I ever choose in FanDuel somehow ends up having a career worst-game, which means I've lost a month's worth of basement rent already. Very Happy

Aladyyn

PostPosted: 05/23/18 8:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

Oops, I just tied it again Very Happy

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/23/18 9:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

#WFFL

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: