RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Minnesota Lynx 2018
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shades

PostPosted: 05/15/18 3:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
Reeve probably needs a look at Miyem for a couple days to help in decided whether to bring her back when they can afford to carry 12, if she is the final cut, or not, so no big deal to me.

I realize she wants to see Miyem (even though basing a decision on a couple days practice is foolhardy at best), but what’s that to do with media day? Miyem certainly didn’t earn that honor. They didn’t have to cut anybody until Thursday.

I really like media day. They interview the players online and take questions from the (real) fans. Plus the players get professional press photos which is good for the resume and they have a presence on Getty.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
justintyme

PostPosted: 05/15/18 4:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Richyyy wrote:

ETA: Also, is Miyem even in the US yet? She might as well be the cut if she's not even there.

Both she and Cecilia are expected back today (Tuesday).

And yeah, there is exactly zero chance they cut Jones. I don't understand how her name keeps coming up around here as someone who was/is on the cusp. The team sees her as having a promising future and are committed to her development. She is far from being expendable in their eyes.

BTW, the issue with Kizer is her sacroiliac joint. This is fixed through physical therapy and perhaps a steroid injection and is not considered a major issue, and doesn't call for any surgery. It will come down to how well she can play through discomfort.

PostPosted: 05/15/18 5:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Lisa Berkani given full season suspension.

Shades

PostPosted: 05/16/18 2:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 05/16/18 5:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
And yeah, there is exactly zero chance they cut Jones. I don't understand how her name keeps coming up around here as someone who was/is on the cusp. The team sees her as having a promising future and are committed to her development. She is far from being expendable in their eyes.

I think Liberty fans are secretly hoping they can get Jones for free like they got Sugar Rodgers, but I think the Lynx know better now. Smile

Shades

PostPosted: 05/16/18 5:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie wrote:
I think the Lynx know better now. Smile

Yep, the Lynx always know best. That's why they flew the French post player in on Tuesday, hold Media Day on Wednesday so there's no practice, have one practice with her on Thursday before they likely cut her that night. Brilliant!

Shades

PostPosted: 05/17/18 12:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allow="autoplay; fullscreen" src="https://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/prod/v3/anvload.html?key=eyJtIjoiY2JzIiwidiI6IjM4NjUzNjEiLCJhbnZhY2siOiJEVnpsOVFSem94M1pac1A5Yk51NUxpM1g3b2JRT25xUCIsInBsdWdpbnMiOnsiY29tc2NvcmUiOnsiY2xpZW50SWQiOiIzMDAwMDIzIiwiYzMiOiJNaW5uZXNvdGEuY2JzbG9jYWwuY29tIn0sImRmcCI6eyJjbGllbnRTaWRlIjp7ImFkVGFnVXJsIjoiaHR0cDovL3B1YmFkcy5nLmRvdWJsZWNsaWNrLm5ldC9nYW1wYWQvYWRzP3N6PTJ4MiZpdT0vNDEyOC9jYnMubWlubiZjaXVfc3pzJmltcGw9cyZnZGZwX3JlcT0xJmVudj12cCZvdXRwdXQ9eG1sX3Zhc3QyJnVudmlld2VkX3Bvc2l0aW9uX3N0YXJ0PTEmdXJsPVtyZWZlcnJlcl91cmxdJmRlc2NyaXB0aW9uX3VybD1bZGVzY3JpcHRpb25fdXJsXSZjb3JyZWxhdG9yPVt0aW1lc3RhbXBdIiwia2V5VmFsdWVzIjp7ImNhdGVnb3JpZXMiOiJbW0NBVEVHT1JJRVNdXSIsInByb2dyYW0iOiJbW1BST0dSQU1fTkFNRV1dIiwic2l0ZVNlY3Rpb24iOiJmZWF0dXJlZCJ9fX0sImhlYXJ0YmVhdEJldGEiOnsiYWNjb3VudCI6ImNic2xvY2FsLWdsb2JhbC11bmlmaWVkIiwicHVibGlzaGVySWQiOiJjYnNsb2NhbCIsImpvYklkIjoic2NfdmEiLCJtYXJrZXRpbmdDbG91ZElkIjoiODIzQkEwMzM1NTY3NDk3RjdGMDAwMTAxQEFkb2JlT3JnIiwidHJhY2tpbmdTZXJ2ZXIiOiJjYnNkaWdpdGFsbWVkaWEuaGIub210cmRjLm5ldCIsImN1c3RvbVRyYWNraW5nU2VydmVyIjoiY2JzZGlnaXRhbG1lZGlhLmQxLnNjLm9tdHJkYy5uZXQiLCJjaGFwdGVyVHJhY2tpbmciOmZhbHNlLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjoiMS41IiwicGFyZW50UGFnZVVSTCI6Imh0dHA6Ly9taW5uZXNvdGEuY2JzbG9jYWwuY29tLzIwMTgvMDUvMTYvbWlubmVzb3RhLWx5bngtMjAxOC1wcmV2aWV3LWRlZmVuZGluZy13bmJhLXRpdGxlLyIsInBhcmVudFRpdGxlIjoiV2hlcmUgQ2FuIFRoZSBMeW54IEdvIEFmdGVyIFdpbm5pbmcgV05CQSBUaXRsZT8gwqsgV0NDTyB8IENCUyBNaW5uZXNvdGEiLCJwSW5zdGFuY2UiOiJwMCIsInByb2ZpbGUiOiJjYnMifX0sImh0bWw1Ijp0cnVlLCJ0b2tlbiI6ImRlZmF1bHQifQ%3D%3D" width ="640" height="360"></iframe>

justintyme

PostPosted: 05/17/18 1:27 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:

Yep, the Lynx always know best. That's why they flew the French post player in on Tuesday, hold Media Day on Wednesday so there's no practice, have one practice with her on Thursday before they likely cut her that night. Brilliant!

I really don't understand the issue here. They are only cutting her for a few weeks at the most. Hell, their plan might even be to have her stick around and get to know her future teammates and coaches. Perhaps even have her come and observe practices. And she certainly knows all this and knows she is going to get a few weeks of rest before she is officially signed.

PostPosted: 05/17/18 2:11 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen src="https://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/prod/anvload.html?key=eyJtIjoiZXBmb3giLCJwIjoiZGVmYXVsdCIsInYiOiI0NjE3NTYiLCJhbnZhY2siOiJhbnZhdG9fZXBmb3hfYXBwX3dlYl9wcm9kX2IzMzczMTY4ZTEyZjQyM2Y0MTUwNGYyMDcwMDAxODhkYWY4ODI1MWIiLCJwbHVnaW5zIjp7InJlYWxUaW1lQW5hbHl0aWNzIjp0cnVlLCJnb29nbGVBbmFseXRpY3MiOnsidHJhY2tpbmdJZCI6IlVBLTM1MzA3ODY4LTUifSwiZGZwIjp7ImNsaWVudFNpZGUiOnsiYWRUYWdVcmwiOiJodHRwczovL3B1YmFkcy5nLmRvdWJsZWNsaWNrLm5ldC9nYW1wYWQvYWRzP3N6PTY0MHg0ODAmaXU9LzYzNzkwNTY0L2ttc3Avc3BvcnRzJmNpdV9zenM9MzAweDI1MCZpbXBsPXMmZ2RmcF9yZXE9MSZlbnY9dnAmb3V0cHV0PXZhc3QmdnBvcz1wcmVyb2xsJnVudmlld2VkX3Bvc2l0aW9uX3N0YXJ0PTEmdXJsPVtyZWZlcnJlcl91cmxdJmNvcnJlbGF0b3I9W3RpbWVzdGFtcF0mZGVzY3JpcHRpb25fdXJsPWh0dHAlM0ElMkYlMkZ3d3cuZm94OS5jb20lMkZzcG9ydHMlMkZseW54LWd1bi1mb3ItY2hhbXBpb25zaGlwLXJlY29yZC1hcy0yMDE4LXNlYXNvbi1hcHByb2FjaGVzIn19fSwiaHRtbDUiOnRydWV9" width ="640" height="360"></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 05/17/18 2:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

justintyme wrote:
Shades wrote:
SpaceJunkie wrote:

I really don't understand the issue here. They are only cutting her for a few weeks at the most.

At the most? Source?

justintyme wrote:
their plan might even be to have her stick around and get to know her future teammates and coaches.

That seems inappropriate. If you’re cut from the team, you’re cut with no ties or benefits. I don’t want to become like the do-whatever-we-want Sparks. You can go do PR for them.

justintyme wrote:
Perhaps even have her come and observe practices.

Are you talking about practice? Practice? Practice? Even if it’s deemed not inappropriate, there will be very little practice in this season where there’s a game every 2.7 days.

justintyme wrote:
And she certainly knows all this and knows she is going to get a few weeks of rest before she is officially signed.

She was officially signed on Feb 7. It’s just odd all this blind faith is being put in a player that Reeve won’t even evaluate herself ahead of time, not unlike Zandalasini. Putting a little too much faith in the whimsy of James Wade. Hopefully it won’t matter who’s in that 12th spot, but if that’s the case, there were better or more deserving choices for that spot.

There was an article where Reeve said she was nervous about screwing up. I can see why.

justintyme

PostPosted: 05/17/18 3:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

At the most? Source?

http://www.startribune.com/ex-gophers-star-carlie-wagner-waived-by-lynx/482689121/

Quote:
The two moves reduced the team’s roster to the league-maximum of 12 players. But, with salary cap restrictions, the team will likely star the season with 11, adding a 12th sometime in June.

I am saying if you have a player who you know is going to be joining your team in short order, why would you not have them prepared as much as possible?

And when I said "signed", I meant re-signed after she was cut. When they would have the cap space to go to 12 players would not have been unknown to them. I am sure this was well communicated to her and she knows she will be cut for a few weeks.

And "better or more deserving"? Come on now. I love Carlie Wagner too, but everyone--including her--knew she wasn't going to make the team. It's a guard heavy roster at the moment so the 12th was going to have to be a big, and they weren't going to sign a foreign player in early February unless they intended for that player to actually be on the team.

PostPosted: 05/17/18 3:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

To finalize the roster, the Lynx waived forward Endy Miyem.

blaase22

PostPosted: 05/17/18 3:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Can the lynx pick up Larkins?

Shades

PostPosted: 05/17/18 4:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

blaase22 wrote:

Only if they can afford her in about a month. Reeve has a 6’2 height requirement (I hope) and I’m not sure Larkins meets that.

Richyyy

PostPosted: 05/17/18 4:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

blaase22 wrote:

Certainly not yet, hence the need to waive Miyem. They'd also have to wait longer to add someone like Larkins, as she'd need to be paid a pro-rated portion of the vet minimum, rather than the rookie minimum.

PostPosted: 05/21/18 1:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allow="autoplay; fullscreen" src="https://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/prod/v3/anvload.html?key=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" width ="640" height="360"></iframe>

Shades

PostPosted: 05/21/18 2:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZS26-OavSi0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allow="autoplay; fullscreen" src="https://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/prod/v3/anvload.html?key=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" width ="640" height="360"></iframe>

pilight

PostPosted: 05/22/18 1:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I skipped the state tournament Sunday for something important

https://www.prepgirlshoops.com/2018/05/i-skipped-the-state-tournament-sunday-for-something-important/

Quote:
Justice seized the moment and decided they were going to ditch the Twins game in favor of the Lynx. “When she saw Maya Moore and Simone Augustus and all of these great players come out of the tunnel, she was dumbfounded,” Sikakane said. “She turned and looked at me and said, ‘Daddy, those are girls!’ I cannot explain to you what I was feeling at that moment. She was just immersed in the whole experience.”

PostPosted: 05/22/18 5:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

very cool!

- Amanda Gorman
SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 05/27/18 10:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Why did Reeve have to get rid of Howard? Through one week, the trade looks like a disater, as Howard is lighting it up for Seattle as a starter, while the Lynx's backup posts have contributed almost nothing. Now that Seattle is a much better team (should've figured the Storm might be better this year without Boucek), the pick swap will probably be useless, and after reanalyzing the 2019 potential Draft Pool, it's not like anybody in that draft class is perfect, and it's deep enough that Lynx could still get someone good with their own pick, and the Lynx will only have the Ace's 2nd round pick to show for Howard. I have no idea what salaries are in the WNBA, but money shouldn't be an issue? I have no idea how the Lynx could lose Montgomey, Perkins, and Pierson and not have any money to pay Howard a max and if that meant only carrying 11 all year, so be it, as not like the 11th player ever plays anyways (or if they had to live without trading for D-Rob or signing Wright. I assume Kizer was signed to replace Howard). Being cheap never works. I always thought Howard would get major minutes off the bench this year with Pierson being retired and Brunson not getting any younger. Maybe this is hindsight, but I rememeber Shades & I were shocked at the idea of the Lynx getting rid of Howard when the rumors about it were first posted.

SpaceJunkie wrote:
I'm scared the Lynx are obsessed with getting rid of Howard for nothing, sort of like how the Twins were once obsessed with getting rid of David Ortiz for nothing, and we all saw how that worked out. lol

Now I've lost all my excitement for the Lynx, because I'm afraid Reeve fucked everything up and ruined any chances of the Lynx winning a 5th title, and with all the other main Minnesota pro teams being mediocre, or deciding to crush my hopes when they are good (Vikings), I'm going to have to find a new hobby, or new team to cheer for. I'm afraid Alexis Jones is going to be the next player Reeve will get rid of, and then she'll "magically" be good on another team. 😡

Shades

PostPosted: 05/29/18 3:56 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

SpaceJunkie, you’re talking in hindsight 4 games into the season, although it’s interesting we’re hearing crickets from the crowd who think Reeve can do no wrong. Here’s my mid-March summary of the Lynx off season moves, back when it’s more relevant to bring up any objections.
http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?t=92630&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=326

Quote:
The timing was all wrong for the Wright acquisition. That’s why it would have been smarter for the Lynx to hold off on the DRob trade until draft day. But I suppose Reeve was worried some other team (like maybe SEA) would make a better offer sooner than draft day.

The Lynx seemed the most excited about acquiring Wright. She’s versatile enough to play 1-3, so she would have been the only veteran safety net needed for AJones just in case AJones couldn’t handle the extra load. Reeve has seen her share of young PG’s who fail to improve or reach a high standard quickly enough, so Reeve needed that safety net. If the Lynx would have acquired Wright first, maybe the DRob trade wouldn’t have happened and the Lynx could have held onto that #12 pick and also alleviated pressure on the cap space.

Possible Lynx roster had Wright been signed first:
Whalen/Jones
Augustus/Wright/Wagner
Moore/Zandalasini
Brunson/Howard
Fowles/Kizer/Gulich...or whatever post player the Lynx valued

Could have had this 12 from the start. And if Miyem is better than Kizer, go that route, but how do you do that evaluation with Miyem coming in so late.... blind faith?

Quote:
Zandalasini is working out to be one expensive insurance policy, especially if one of the costs in keeping her is letting a good player like Howard move on.

Zandalasini has played less than a minute in the first 4 games.

Roster without Zandalasini:
Whalen/Robinson
Augustus/Wright/Jones
Moore
Brunson/Howard/Kizer
Fowles/Fagbenle

Can the Lynx afford this roster? Would this roster help the Lynx win more games in 2018? Gee, I wonder.

Quote:
This could be a prime season for Lynx fans to be second guessing.

Prophetic. SpaceJunkie is already second guessing. Smile

Last edited by Shades on 05/29/18 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
toad455

PostPosted: 05/29/18 7:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

so they kept Zandalasini instead of Howard? I see that's working out real well for the Lynx!?!?!

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 05/29/18 8:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:
SpaceJunkie, you’re talking in hindsight 4 games into the season, although it’s interesting we’re hearing crickets from the crowd who think Reeve can do no wrong. Here’s my mid-March summary of the Lynx off season moves, back when it’s more relevant to bring up any objections.

Quote:
This could be a prime season for Lynx fans to be second guessing.

Quote:
Prophetic. SpaceJunkie is already second guessing. Smile

I didn't complain because I was trying to give Reeve the benefit of the doubt, but inside, I was nervous and wondering why the heck did Reeve have to urge to blow up everything with the bench, and why? My three Twitter followers know that before last offseason, I said all the Lynx have to do is re-sign Howard and give Jones more playing time, maybe sign one vet guard, and they are fine, and you know I was confused when the insiders here said the Lynx were trading Howard. http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?p=1500262#1500262
http://boards.rebkell.net/viewtopic.php?p=1501477#1501477
Next time I'll share my opinions in more depth here. I'm too scared sometimes to share anything other than "Lynx suck" because I'm not good at defending my position when most of the time it's intuition.

SpaceJunkie

PostPosted: 05/29/18 9:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

toad455 wrote:
so they kept Zandalasini instead of Howard? I see that's working out real well for the Lynx!?!?!

Zandalisini is on a cheap rookie contract, not some vet contract.
Reeve pretty much chose Kizer and more cap space over Howard.

I didn't post here, regretably, but I told my brother, who isn't a member here, in person many times last year and before this offseason, if I need to call a witness, that I thought Howard would be able to get all the minutes this year with Pierson retiring, but I guess Reeve went crazy and had to sign Kizer, because she can't trust Fagbenle to play more than 1 mpg if it come to that in case of emergency, or she was too stubborn to think she could give Howard all of the backup post miniutes, even though she showed signs of greatness when she got more playing time in 2016, then she needed cap space to sign Wright AND trade for D-Rob, and have room to carry a 12th player, because she can't trust Alexis Jones to be able to play more than 5 mpg either, and she'll need another player that she'll be too stubborn to play off the bench.

I really want to know how the exact salary figures, because I am fine with the Lynx having D-Rob & Wright if they could've afford them AFTER giving Howard a max-deal. However the problem with having both D-Rob & Wright now seems that it's limiting Alexis Jones' minutes, and really Jones should be on the court with D-Rob, since Jones is probably the Lynx only 3-point threat after Maya, and if Whalen isn't retiring after this year (which would've freed up more salary so Lynx could afford having Howard on a max-deal after being capped out for just one year), then it's overkill. The Lynx only needed one veteran guard between D-Rob or Wright if it came to that choice.

Shades

PostPosted: 05/29/18 11:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

13. Renee Montgomery
14. Nicole Ohlde
15. Monica Wright
16. Tonya Edwards
17. Kristen Mann Confused
18. Charde Houston
19. Nicky Anosike
20. Dev Peters

Up to date on the Lynx dartboard selection committee picks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 20 of 26

Jump to: