75%
 75%  [ 15 ]
Fever
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

sigur3

PostPosted: 05/19/18 6:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Did anyone else find Stocks substitution patterns a bit...odd? Several times she swapped out all five players at once. Parker was the team's best player in preseason and played 12 minutes. Hopkins started at PG for some reason and ended up getting subbed out for the vastly superior Faulkner within minutes.

There was an article in the Daily Herald claiming that this was intentional, I just don't understand the process behind it.

toad455

PostPosted: 05/19/18 7:19 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So I guess Stokes will use Gabby at PF? Still think Parker should start with Williams off the bench.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
Rock Hard

PostPosted: 05/19/18 7:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
Diamond was styling on the Fever....Quigley and the Chicago bench also put in work...Can't wait till Sloot returns.

Zune69, I just love this video. This young brother is doing the old man strut to perfection! Laughing

PostPosted: 05/19/18 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It seems like it will be a long season for the Fever. Will wait til Sloot gets back to see how Sky will fair.

Jlcarter

PostPosted: 05/19/18 7:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xxN_iXwaII8" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/20/18 1:07 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When Sloot returns Harper will be gone but hopkins played like trash today i dont see why she shouldn't be in consideration to be cut also.

PostPosted: 05/20/18 4:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
Did anyone else find Stocks substitution patterns a bit...odd? Several times she swapped out all five players at once. Parker was the team's best player in preseason and played 12 minutes. Hopkins started at PG for some reason and ended up getting subbed out for the vastly superior Faulkner within minutes.

There was an article in the Daily Herald claiming that this was intentional, I just don't understand the process behind it.

Yeah i thought it was strange aswell. Why doesnt she start Faulkner? And Parker was playing great in this team again. Very active in the paint. Deserved more minutes.

Also i think she should play more through Dolson. She needs to get more in touches in the paint so that they can play inside-out and she is also one of the better passing posts in the league. She has 5 assists in this one.

"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: