RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

China vs Sparks - 5/12/18
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sigur3



Joined: 18 Jun 2013
Posts: 6180
Location: Chicago-ish


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/18 7:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Diminishing returns. Unless Cappie is willing to stand in the corner and shoot 40% from 3, it's just going to take away from the playmaking of Parker, Nneka, Gray, and Sims. This team doesn't need Cappie dribbling the air out of the ball and shooting 30% on a dozen midrange jumpers per game.

Beard and Carson at least give you defense, Cappie doesn't even do that...


jap



Joined: 01 Apr 2007
Posts: 7445



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/18 7:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sigur3 wrote:
Diminishing returns. Unless Cappie is willing to stand in the corner and shoot 40% from 3, it's just going to take away from the playmaking of Parker, Nneka, Gray, and Sims. This team doesn't need Cappie dribbling the air out of the ball and shooting 30% on a dozen midrange jumpers per game.

Beard and Carson at least give you defense, Cappie doesn't even do that...


Do you really think Brian will allow Cappie to do whatever she wants to do on HIS team?



_________________
Regards,
J A P
mavcarter



Joined: 02 Sep 2010
Posts: 4647
Location: Chicago


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/18 7:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jap wrote:
Do you really think Brian will allow Cappie to do whatever she wants to do on HIS team?


Agreed. I’d be very surprised if Agler lets Cappie mess up the flow of the Sparks.


Sparksfan



Joined: 18 Aug 2015
Posts: 48



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/12/18 8:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The court rust for CP3 was real only 1-8 but like those 5 steals


Michelle89



Joined: 17 Nov 2010
Posts: 15421
Location: Holland


Back to top
PostPosted: 05/13/18 4:38 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mavcarter wrote:
jap wrote:
Do you really think Brian will allow Cappie to do whatever she wants to do on HIS team?


Agreed. I’d be very surprised if Agler lets Cappie mess up the flow of the Sparks.


I agree. I think Agler can get Cappie to play in the flow of their offense and accept a smaller role on this team. She is smart enough to know that she is not the best player on the team anymore.

Even when her shot is not falling opponents wont double team off her like they will with Carson or Beard. And if she has a off game then just sit her and play others.



_________________
"Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson were and are the dynamic duo. They're the one-two punch. They're all the clich�s possible to describe people that perfectly complement each other, who make each other better and also bring out the best in the team." �Karen Bryant
WfanFrJmp



Joined: 24 May 2016
Posts: 751



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/13/18 10:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Michelle89 wrote:
mavcarter wrote:
jap wrote:
Do you really think Brian will allow Cappie to do whatever she wants to do on HIS team?


Agreed. I’d be very surprised if Agler lets Cappie mess up the flow of the Sparks.


I agree. I think Agler can get Cappie to play in the flow of their offense and accept a smaller role on this team. She is smart enough to know that she is not the best player on the team anymore.

Even when her shot is not falling opponents wont double team off her like they will with Carson or Beard. And if she has a off game then just sit her and play others.


Exclamation Exclamation


Libra_Girl



Joined: 12 Jul 2013
Posts: 1160



Back to top
PostPosted: 05/13/18 12:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

RWilliam Im rooting for u to have good season.I really need a Gray jersey she's challenging Nneka & CP for my number 1 favorite Sparks. I like Weise & her headband lol but if Samuelson is just as good of a shooter but brings other skills to the court the wise thing to do is keep her over Weise.It would have been cool to see Maria play but I understand giving her a break before the season.Brian seems to be high on her so Im interested in seeing her play.Im excited to see Dabovic back esp if its the rookie season version.If she can hit 3s that will open up the floor for the likes of Sims Gray Nneka CP all who do a good job of attacking & finishing inside the paint.

As far as Cappie Im not to worried cause I trust Alger to pull her if she hurting the team.LA bench is more deeper than last season.


Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin