RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Mike Braun is a Huge POS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/21/18 9:59 pm    ::: Mike Braun is a Huge POS! Reply Reply with quote

Of course he's from Indiana and of course he's running on the asshole in the White House's coattails. Evil or Very Mad

I hope that she is able to get an attorney and win! I don't know if that's possible, so lacking that, I hope that enough Hoosier's are as pissed at this huge piece of shit as I am and vote accordingly.

I read the article earlier and just now saw the commercial during the Olympics. He's been running commercials for a few months now. I've heard that the Koch brothers are going to be buying some time for him too.

https://www.wthr.com/article/indianapolis-widow-hurt-and-outraged-over-political-ad

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Youth Coach

PostPosted: 02/22/18 7:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The tone deaf reply from the campaign is what really raises the stakes on how much of a gaping asshole the candidate is.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/22/18 9:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Youth Coach wrote:
The tone deaf reply from the campaign is what really raises the stakes on how much of a gaping asshole the candidate is.

I almost quoted that in my post. I had it copied. I'm not sure what kept me from pasting it Maybe I couldn't believe that someone would actually say something like that? More likely, I just figured that it was the expected response from a steaming pile of shit like Mike Braun has proven himself to be? IDK.

Quote:
“Like President Trump, Mike Braun believes that Washington needs to stop illegal immigration, build the wall, and keep criminal illegals like the one that killed Jeffrey Monroe and Edwin Jackson out of Indiana. Mike and his family are praying for the families of the victims.”

Josh Kelley, Spokesman Mike Braun for Indiana

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/22/18 8:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh, they just went even lower!!!!!! They may have even set a standard that the asshole in the White House would have trouble reaching!!!

A reporter asked senior campaign advisor Josh Kelley some questions for the widow.

Quote:
What's the future of this commercial?

"This is an important debate right now and in the public," he answered, "and this is a public safety incident, so…"

So we asked again, "Will this campaign commercial continue to air as it is right now?"

"This is an important issue in the public debate right now and this commercial is going to continue to tell that message Hoosier voters," Kelley replied.

Quote:

Monroe had her own questions we asked for her.

"Who gave you permission to exploit my husband's death?"

"This is an important issue right in the public space and a matter of public safety," Kelley answered.

The real answer, Monroe said, is no one.

Quote:
"Mike and his family are going to continue to pray for the victims of this tragedy," Kelley said.

"So the answer is no? I don't think she hears prayers," (reporter) Rich Van Wyk asked.

"Mike and his family are going to pray for the victims and this tragedy," Kelley answered.

https://www.wthr.com/article/crash-victims-widow-fails-to-get-answers-from-braun-campaign-over-ad

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 05/08/18 10:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The asshole WON!!!!!!! By a lot! Rolling Eyes

http://wsbt.com/news/local/businessman-mike-braun-wins-indiana-republican-senate-primary

scullyfu

PostPosted: 05/09/18 7:08 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

so did Mike Pences' brother. WTF is going on in Indiana?

PostPosted: 05/09/18 8:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

scullyfu wrote:

Not sure, but I may have to move!!!!!!!

There was one ad against MB that said that he voted dem for 14 years. That he voted for "Obama or Hillary!" So I don't know if it was a bunch of dems that voted for him or if it was just that he is a business man and the reps thinking that they struck gold with the asshole in the White House decided to try again with another asshole.

This was called the ugliest race in the country by some. There were TONS of ads on tv. I only got a couple of flyers in the mail. I think one from Rokita and one from Braun.

Some of the TV ads were NASTY!!!! Some were down right scary!!!!

"I'm going to make English the official language of the country."

"I'm going to help Trump build the wall."

"I'm going to help Trump further his agenda."

One pulled a MAGA hat out of his back pocket and put it on. Evansville clerk put out a memo that anything MAGA couldn't be worn to the polling places because it's against the law to campaign within 50' and that was considered campaigning.

I'm not a big fan of Joe Donnelly, but I hope that he brings a pile of cash to the fight in the fall and kicks MB's ass!

PUmatty

PostPosted: 05/09/18 9:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

scullyfu wrote:

This one seems to be much more a rejection of the two other terrible people running.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: