RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

UConn 2018-19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkster

PostPosted: 04/27/18 5:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

summertime blues wrote:
ClayK wrote:
Or this: Geno Auriemma is a great coach who might be on a very slight downslope at this point in his career. UConn didn't quite live up to expectations this year but was still very, very good -- and will likely be very, very good for a while.

Dynasties do not last forever. They inevitably and invariably fade, whether they be Chinese imperial families or professional sports monoliths. UConn had one of the great runs in women's basketball, if not collegiate, history, and it appears to be ending -- though the lion in winter will still have sharp claws and teeth, and plenty enough speed and strength to hold off all but the most prepared challengers.

From my far-away perspective, no blame anywhere. The wheel turns, and now it looks like it's Notre Dame's turn to be on top for a while -- and let's see how long Muffet can keep the mandate of heaven shining in South Bend.

Nicely put, Clay. It happens to every dynasty sooner or later. No shame in it, it's just history. UConn will always be good, at least until Geno retires and probably on after that. It just won't be what it was at its peak....and there's nothing wrong with that. It's the way things are.

WOW A team makes to 11 staright final fours, during which they win 6 titles and because they lost in the semis two years in a row some are convinced their run is over? Were any of you folks around in 2011 & 2012? Didn't Notre Dame win something like 6 out of 7 games? And did that lead to the Irish spending years on top? I'll let the Irish fans answer that.

And while I'm at it, I hear two stories about the Bunelle recruitment. One story is that UConn wanted her and that when she picked Notre Dame the program spread the lie that they backed off. Further, even though that story had it's basis in one story in a CT paper, written by one reporter, there are some who are accusing Geno of being the author of that lie.

The other story is that UConn did indeed back off Brunelle's recruitment and that it is evidence that Geno screwed up because both Fudd and Bueckers are going to follow their friend to South Bend. They can't both be true but the same group of posters, most of whom have spent more time discussing this topic than they have watching actual UConn games for the last 6 years are having a feeding frenzy over the bones of the Connecticut program. They will now slowly sink down in the rankings as the Notre Dame dynasty takes over at the top of wcbb.

If that BY poster named Dolphan is indeed Brunelle's father then there is your answer to the question "why did UConn back off?" (if they did indeed back off) Geno has had the luxury of rejecting highly-talented players if they came with mommy and daddy baggage. Or at least that's been what he has been saying for a long time. Given Brunelle's obvious talent and UConn's early interest that would make sense. But it doesn't leave UConn open to criticism so you folks just go on with your wake.

And it isn't even May yet. Rolling Eyes

acsuc99

PostPosted: 04/27/18 6:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Danni Williams commented on Napheesa's instagram page yesterday.

danniwilliams12You the šŸšŸ˜ˆ

That is a GOAT emoji.

So perhaps Danni is still interested in coming? If rumors about Coombs are transferring are true UConn could use another body.

acsuc99

PostPosted: 04/27/18 6:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
ClayK wrote:
Or this: Geno Auriemma is a great coach who might be on a very slight downslope at this point in his career. UConn didn't quite live up to expectations this year but was still very, very good -- and will likely be very, very good for a while.

Dynasties do not last forever. They inevitably and invariably fade, whether they be Chinese imperial families or professional sports monoliths. UConn had one of the great runs in women's basketball, if not collegiate, history, and it appears to be ending -- though the lion in winter will still have sharp claws and teeth, and plenty enough speed and strength to hold off all but the most prepared challengers.

From my far-away perspective, no blame anywhere. The wheel turns, and now it looks like it's Notre Dame's turn to be on top for a while -- and let's see how long Muffet can keep the mandate of heaven shining in South Bend.

Nicely put, Clay. It happens to every dynasty sooner or later. No shame in it, it's just history. UConn will always be good, at least until Geno retires and probably on after that. It just won't be what it was at its peak....and there's nothing wrong with that. It's the way things are.

WOW A team makes to 11 staright final fours, during which they win 6 titles and because they lost in the semis two years in a row some are convinced their run is over? Were any of you folks around in 2011 & 2012? Didn't Notre Dame win something like 6 out of 7 games? And did that lead to the Irish spending years on top? I'll let the Irish fans answer that.

And while I'm at it, I hear two stories about the Bunelle recruitment. One story is that UConn wanted her and that when she picked Notre Dame the program spread the lie that they backed off. Further, even though that story had it's basis in one story in a CT paper, written by one reporter, there are some who are accusing Geno of being the author of that lie.

The other story is that UConn did indeed back off Brunelle's recruitment and that it is evidence that Geno screwed up because both Fudd and Bueckers are going to follow their friend to South Bend. They can't both be true but the same group of posters, most of whom have spent more time discussing this topic than they have watching actual UConn games for the last 6 years are having a feeding frenzy over the bones of the Connecticut program. They will now slowly sink down in the rankings as the Notre Dame dynasty takes over at the top of wcbb.

If that BY poster named Dolphan is indeed Brunelle's father then there is your answer to the question "why did UConn back off?" (if they did indeed back off) Geno has had the luxury of rejecting highly-talented players if they came with mommy and daddy baggage. Or at least that's been what he has been saying for a long time. Given Brunelle's obvious talent and UConn's early interest that would make sense. But it doesn't leave UConn open to criticism so you folks just go on with your wake.

And it isn't even May yet. Rolling Eyes

Auriemma himself said the days of 30 wins seasons will be coming to an end soon.

Do you believe him? Or should we add it to his erratic behavior of late?

And spare me the Final Four as success BS. This was a championship or bust year. It's a bust.

We play the 1st 2 rounds on campus. We play regionals in either Bridgeport or Albany. There are about 4 teams that can beat us, ND being the tops. Sorry if we aren't throwing a parade over losing in the Final 4 to one of the few teams that we needed to be on red alert about.

linkster

PostPosted: 04/27/18 10:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

acsuc99 wrote:

Quote:
Auriemma himself said the days of 30 wins seasons will be coming to an end soon.

And spare me the Final Four as success BS. This was a championship or bust year. It's a bust.

We play the 1st 2 rounds on campus. We play regionals in either Bridgeport or Albany. There are about 4 teams that can beat us, ND being the tops. Sorry if we aren't throwing a parade over losing in the Final 4 to one of the few teams that we needed to be on red alert about

Did you just get off the bus? I love how you pick and choose what to believe and disbelieve. Geno has said that Stewart was the worst defensive player he ever had. I'll bet you had a field day with that. LOL Anyone who has been following the UConn program as long as you should know that Geno loves to make outrageous and provocative statements to the press. And he's much less erratic today than he was 15 years ago. If you actually believe that the 30 win seasons are over then I'll bet you a thousand dollars a year for the next three years on over/under 30 wins. Put up or shut up pal.

As far as making the final four I have been pointing out the non-achievement aspect of the first 3 rounds of the NCAA's. And yet many love to celebrate making the S16. But let's not forget that very few teams make the FF every year. Do you honestly believe that there has been a losing E8 team in any region in the last 8 years that would have beaten UConn? UConn has won those games overwhelmingly for nearly a decade. If fact this board has many posters who have been crying for 5 years about how UConn has ruined wcbb because of the ease in which they have won. But let's not forget that there was a recent stretch where Notre Dame (or more specifically Diggins) owned UConn and beat them 2 years in a row in the FF semis. In 2013 the Huskies lost 3 times to Notre Dame before finally winning in the NCAA's. Since that game UConn has gone 5 years with 3 losses, all of them in OT. Do you honestly think that they should be doing better? Really?

When was the last time UConn took a beating like Notre Dame did this year at Louisville? Or lost to a team like NC State? Or the way they choked at Tenn last year and this year at UConn. You somehow feel that anything short of perfection is tantamount to failure and I feel sorry for you. Life must be a terrible daily experience for you. I can't imagine how you would survive being a fan of a team that loses games like Notre Dame has the last few years. Thank your lucky stars that you are a UConn fan because otherwise you'd be out on a ledge somewhere.

Oldfandepot2

PostPosted: 04/27/18 11:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

bballjunkie wrote:
Yes Dolphan was Sams dad and all of the comments about Uconn not showing any interest fit with the timeline and the fact that Uconn moved on and were recruiting other players. Which is why the 1 reporter got a little ahead of himself as Sam said she chose between 3 schools when in fact there were only 2. As pointed out, that reporter is no longer covering Uconn.

As a UCONN fan, for that matter as any fan, this does not make sense for as little as two weeks prior to her decision she dropped Maryland leaving UCONN along with others on her list. Even going back to January, she announced on twitter she had cut Louisville and Texas from her list still leaving UCONN, South Carolina and the Irish among others on her short list. Then there was that entire Sunday, the 13th of April continued speculation on all the boards I saw that it was between UCONN and ND. It was not until after her decision that the story of either not being offered a scholarship or the 2016 offer was rescinded surfaced. If indeed UCONN had not offered why were the Huskies as late as January, then April still on her short list. Why not like Maryland, Texas and Louisville just jettison UCONN - no big deal. Why would she keep a school like UCONN on her short list which she reduced twice since January when she again according to the story did not have a scholarship or had it rescinded. It is quite frankly as Art said a fantasy. Shame on the CT media who ran with this nonsensical story which is thinner than piss on a rock.

Last edited by Oldfandepot2 on 04/28/18 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
bballjunkie

PostPosted: 04/28/18 8:36 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Good questions. Why call Geno a Liar when it was 1 reporter who called her out for saying Uconn was not one of her schools- to save face, but he used the wrong wording and has now disappeared. Why come on The Boneyard and ask why Uconn was not paying her any attention for months and pointing out that they were making no contact with her. Seems pretty obvious to me.

acsuc99

PostPosted: 04/28/18 12:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
acsuc99 wrote:

Quote:

We play the 1st 2 rounds on campus. We play regionals in either Bridgeport or Albany. There are about 4 teams that can beat us, ND being the tops. Sorry if we aren't throwing a parade over losing in the Final 4 to one of the few teams that we needed to be on red alert about

Did you just get off the bus? I love how you pick and choose what to believe and disbelieve. Geno has said that Stewart was the worst defensive player he ever had. I'll bet you had a field day with that. LOL Anyone who has been following the UConn program as long as you should know that Geno loves to make outrageous and provocative statements to the press. And he's much less erratic today than he was 15 years ago. If you actually believe that the 30 win seasons are over then I'll bet you a thousand dollars a year for the next three years on over/under 30 wins. Put up or shut up pal.

As far as making the final four I have been pointing out the non-achievement aspect of the first 3 rounds of the NCAA's. And yet many love to celebrate making the S16. But let's not forget that very few teams make the FF every year. Do you honestly believe that there has been a losing E8 team in any region in the last 8 years that would have beaten UConn? UConn has won those games overwhelmingly for nearly a decade. If fact this board has many posters who have been crying for 5 years about how UConn has ruined wcbb because of the ease in which they have won. But let's not forget that there was a recent stretch where Notre Dame (or more specifically Diggins) owned UConn and beat them 2 years in a row in the FF semis. In 2013 the Huskies lost 3 times to Notre Dame before finally winning in the NCAA's. Since that game UConn has gone 5 years with 3 losses, all of them in OT. Do you honestly think that they should be doing better? Really?

When was the last time UConn took a beating like Notre Dame did this year at Louisville? Or lost to a team like NC State? Or the way they choked at Tenn last year and this year at UConn. You somehow feel that anything short of perfection is tantamount to failure and I feel sorry for you. Life must be a terrible daily experience for you. I can't imagine how you would survive being a fan of a team that loses games like Notre Dame has the last few years. Thank your lucky stars that you are a UConn fan because otherwise you'd be out on a ledge somewhere.

If UConn doesn't sign it's top targets in the class of 2019 (Jones? Boston?) they will almost certainly not win 30+ games in 2020. The last time Geno made a comment like this about his teams future prospects it was after Taurasi graduate saying you won't know her value until she's gone. What followed were the worst UConn seasons that decade.

"Life must be a terrible daily experience". Oh please. Ur about one post away from parroting Nan's "THEY ARE JUST TEENAGERS!" spiel.

"Do you honestly think they should be doing better.." I think they should have been better than Notre Dame in 2018 when it counted. They weren't. Mostly due to the totally assinine decision to 86 Walker from the rotation leading to greatly increased vulnerability of foul trouble which is exactly what cost them.

Notice there is not one person on this board who can even begin to justify that Walker decision because there is no excuse for it. And go ahead and try because I have her performance against Notre Dame and UCLA locked and ready to throw back in ur faces as well as the fact most of her January/February appearances when she wasnt being benched were with Bent, Irwin, Camara, Gordon, etc NOT the starters.

"ND lost 3 times to ND in 2013." Yeah and those players used it to make us into a champion. This group treats every regular season game like a Super Bowl and crumbles when faced with pressure when it counts. And didn't use the Miss State loss as motivation as per our coach.

BTW I'd rather lose by 20 to Louisville and win the championship when it counts than act all big and bad during the regular season than crumble like a tissue when the real stakes are on the line.

ClayK

PostPosted: 04/28/18 12:12 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

A couple things:

*The whole Brunelle issue is just a tempest in a teapot. What difference does it make if she was offered or not? She might have gone to any school in the country, including, UConn, but she chose Notre Dame. Some kids choose UConn. Whatever ... time to move on.

*As for Megan Walker, no one can say why the substitution pattern was the way it was unless they were at practice every day. Of course it could be she deserved to play more and Auriemma made a bad decision that stunted her development and will come back to haunt him. Or it could be that she wasn't very good in practice and didn't earn any more time during games than she got. Unless you're there every day, at UConn or anywhere else at any level, you can't really know why playing time decisions are made the way they are.

PostPosted: 04/28/18 3:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Walker had a couple of decent games and a whole lot of mediocre ones. With that inconsistency, I couldn't blame Geno for not wanting to play her when the game was on the line.

But of course I did natter all season about not giving the benchies more time when they were already up by 40 or 50 points. And I stand by that criticism even though Linkster has continually disagreed....so everybody is free to have their own opinion, but the one that counts is Geno's.

- Amanda Gorman
acsuc99

PostPosted: 04/28/18 3:28 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

REPEAT AFTER ME:

Megan Walker DID not have to be on the court during crunch time.

She needed to be on the court for just a couple of mins here and there in the 2nd and 3rd or early 4th so you DON'T have 4 fouls on Samuelson, Nurse, and Williams. We are not a good defensive team and in foul trouble we are even worse. That game changed when KLS picked up her 4th with 450 to go. That's on him. He put his team in that position. He made that choice. And it's what I harped on since February when it became obvious where this was going.

If you don't think Megan was good enough for 5-8 mins than people are simply lying to themselves.

BTW All those UConn players who allegedly practice so great, were the ones throwing the ball away carelessly in crucial moments of the game. Maybe let's stop obsessing over these so called be all and end all UConn practices.

I'll go a step further. I think Walker's "poor" practices were an excuse. i personally think Auriemma would rather have an arm amputated than remove certain players of his from the court for any reason.

linkster

PostPosted: 04/28/18 5:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Walker had a couple of decent games and a whole lot of mediocre ones. With that inconsistency, I couldn't blame Geno for not wanting to play her when the game was on the line.

But of course I did natter all season about not giving the benchies more time when they were already up by 40 or 50 points. And I stand by that criticism even though Linkster has continually disagreed....so everybody is free to have their own opinion, but the one that counts is Geno's.

All I asked was for you to show me one FF team that went 8 or nine deep. You can't.
You can disagree with Geno's style but what you can't do is say that only playing 6 or 7 was a reason UConn lost in the FF because all four teams did the same. UConn simply got beat by a team that outplayed them. It happens. Even to UConn.

I think some of you convinced yourselves that UConn was miles better than everyone else because they had "all the talent" when the real reason for much of their regular season and post season successes over the years has been that they execute better, and often far better. UConn plays at a high level every game even when they outclass their opponent by miles. Other teams do not do that, to a lesser or greater degree. The Notre Dame team played a far far better game in the FF than they did at Louisville. I would have been pissed if UConn had lost to a team that played like crap. And if they had lost by 20 I would have been pissed. They got beat because Notre Dame played better and because of a low-percentage shot that went in. Just like their last 2 losses. Shit happens. What I find funny as hell is that some of the same UConn fans who lament the patsies in the AAC and wish for tougher games are some of the biggest whiners when UConn loses to a tough team that plays a great game. They want big-time competition and then act like headless chickens when UConn loses a game.

I look forward to watching UConn play again next year. For the third time in the last 4 years they have the consensus No 1 recruit coming in. Lots to like. I don't pretend to be their coach, just a fan of how they play.

acsuc99

PostPosted: 04/28/18 6:18 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
myrtle wrote:

All I asked was for you to show me one FF team that went 8 or nine deep. You can't.
You can disagree with Geno's style but what you can't do is say that only playing 6 or 7 was a reason UConn lost in the FF because all four teams did the same. UConn simply got beat by a team that outplayed them. It happens. Even to UConn.

I think some of you convinced yourselves that UConn was miles better than everyone else because they had "all the talent" when the real reason for much of their regular season and post season successes over the years has been that they execute better, and often far better. UConn plays at a high level every game even when they outclass their opponent by miles. Other teams do not do that, to a lesser or greater degree. The Notre Dame team played a far far better game in the FF than they did at Louisville. I would have been pissed if UConn had lost to a team that played like crap. And if they had lost by 20 I would have been pissed. They got beat because Notre Dame played better and because of a low-percentage shot that went in. Just like their last 2 losses. Shit happens. What I find funny as hell is that some of the same UConn fans who lament the patsies in the AAC and wish for tougher games are some of the biggest whiners when UConn loses to a tough team that plays a great game. They want big-time competition and then act like headless chickens when UConn loses a game.

I look forward to watching UConn play again next year. For the third time in the last 4 years they have the consensus No 1 recruit coming in. Lots to like. I don't pretend to be their coach, just a fan of how they play.

You are so full of it.

Keep ur head in the sand and when UConn loses next year I'm sure you'll be back with ur BS non sequiturs.

Not one damn thing you wrote above ANYONE wrote before you. You are such a liar you need to make stuff up instead of ANSWER the reality of what happened this year.

You belong on The Boneyard with all the other liars and head in sand pollyannas.

You are so DUMB you actually think criticizing the AAC and blowing a championship is somehow related.

And people wonder why so many people HATE women's basketball. God forbid people speak the truth about what happened. No let's bury our heads in the sand and think ND simply outplayed us. What a joke!

tfan

PostPosted: 04/28/18 9:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Auriemma is repeatedly touted as a great developer of talent. Players will come in top-ranked, and then under his tutelage, leave top-ranked. Walker was the number one recruit in the nation. And yet she doesn't play well enough in practice to allow Auriemma to play her against unranked or ranked-far-lower recruits? Doesn't sound like his mythical talent at developing players works all the time.

Or, alternatively, he may be a developer of "team play", and Walker did not learn how to play as he wanted.

But it also could be that with six experienced future WNBA first-round draft picks on his team in addition to freshman Walker, he is satisfied just playing those players and giving them their maximum minutes, as that is a formidable enough group to beat any team in the country, even if it could potentially lose to two or three of them under the right circumstances.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 04/29/18 1:23 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In my opinion the reason some dislike womens basketball is due to the real crackpots who suddenly want to jump off a cliff when the number 1 team in the nation doesn't live up to some insane standard that is straight up nonsensical. And the bitching that those crackpots stoop too. Really if you need help, get it, as you are never going to be happy and thought of as a fan of anything.

acsuc99

PostPosted: 04/29/18 4:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oh yes the apologists for a guy who needs to be restrained from physically going after a referee lecturing on getting help. Rich. You people have lost the argument so you go to the gutter. Enjoy.

Insane standard LOL. 6 All Americans vs a team with 4 players out and it was just INSANE to expect them to win. It was insane to expect getting a couple mins out of the #1 ranked player of 2017.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 04/29/18 10:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Amari DeBerry of Williamsville, NY (near Buffalo) may be the second best player after Azzi Fudd in the class of 2021 and, supposedly at 6-5, the best post player. I say "supposedly" because she doesn't look 6-5 standing next to 5-9 Geno in this November 2017 photo.

Perhaps someone who knows about social media can tell whether she's following or liking UConn things. Meanwhile, here are two videos of her, which show developing low block footwork and good ambidexterity on layup and hook moves:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/loyKeWM9RE0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1IMX6Fpd12A" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by GlennMacGrady on 04/30/18 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 04/30/18 12:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

6-0 Aubrey Griffin of Ossining High School in New York, who may be the best WBB player to play in the Westchester County Center in calendar 2018, has moved from unranked to #56 in the most recent ESPNW HoopGurlz ratings for 2019. I expect her to move further up during her senior year as her knee continues to heal and she gets more media and scouting exposure.

Here is a review of her by NYCHoops from last weekend's Adidas Gauntlet Tournament in Atlantic City, where she played with the Hudson River Breeze club team, which is her Ossining High School team coached by her high school coach, Dan Ricci.

Griffin could possibly be the guard that UConn needs out of 2019, since it's not apparent what guard Geno is recruiting from that class and since some of the highly ranked guards from 2019 have already orally committed to other schools.

The Breeze and Griffin can be seen next weekend at the Coaches Choice Tournament at Purchase College in Purchase, NY. It was at this Cinco de Mayo tournament in 2013 that I learned Saniya Chong wanted to go to UConn and that Diamond DeShields had organized her recruiting armada to North Carolina.
ClayK

PostPosted: 04/30/18 9:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

acsuc99 wrote:
Oh yes the apologists for a guy who needs to be restrained from physically going after a referee lecturing on getting help. Rich. You people have lost the argument so you go to the gutter. Enjoy.

Insane standard LOL. 6 All Americans vs a team with 4 players out and it was just INSANE to expect them to win. It was insane to expect getting a couple mins out of the #1 ranked player of 2017.

One of the things that helps this or any board is the ability of posters to avoid getting personal when opposing views are presented. So far, you're not doing a great job of that ...

You have solid opinions and clearly care deeply, which is great, but there's no reason to take your responses to, well, the gutter.

PostPosted: 04/30/18 9:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks Clay you could be like one of those calm negotiating types that brings them down off of the roof. Last time I checked it is WNBA season booyah.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 05/06/18 1:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

auntie

PostPosted: 05/06/18 6:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:

Where is the like button?

PostPosted: 05/07/18 6:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So Danni Williams goes to Texas. My guess is Howard goes to Miss State. With the Azura departure we needed to get someone in the spring who could contribute. My guess is Danni's religious faith and Anriel's sexy modeling instagram photos were too much for Nurse Ratched Dailey. We couldn't afford to be picky but of course were like usual. We'll see how it goes next year starting Walker at center.

Once again the UConn staff caught flat footed and not quick enough on their feet or versatile to recover. First during the season. And now in a quick fix to an unexpected departure.

How is it a guy with 8 years experience coaching Team USA doesn't have his eye on some international players with size who may want to come to the States? Did he forget the success of Svet Shirt Abrosimova?

Whatever. Hope Geno enjoys his summer at the beach. He left early this year.

Last edited by acsuc99 on 05/07/18 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 05/07/18 6:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Any news on Walker transferring yet ? Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: 05/07/18 6:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Any news on Walker transferring yet ? Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Nah. My guess is she plays 30 minutes next year for UConn.

And when she does, the apologists will still DEFEND the King for eliminating her from the rotation for no good reason in 2018.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 05/07/18 9:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:

W you are such a naughty individual, can't you tell when someone needs therapy Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 8 of 18

Jump to: