RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Teasley holding out
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThreeBall25

PostPosted: 04/25/05 9:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Quote:
It should go nice with my 'Free Becky, Find A Point' hat.

Hilarious! But seriously, I think some Lib fans should rock those hats. FBC.. who is that in your avatar? Tabby Pool?

el_barrio_96_125

PostPosted: 04/25/05 10:40 pm    ::: Re: Teasley holding out Reply Reply with quote

KeiraNY wrote:
Forget about Blaze being nice....put that little bird in her ear...hell put a whole bald eagle if it'll help the cause!!! Teasley in NY could solve our problem (at least one of our problems). I'll get rid of everyone who shouldn't be there (ie. Donaphin, et al) to make room for Teasley!

We can't help those who won't help themselves and Blaze doesn't seem to like herself much these days. I think Teas will be signed sooner than later and she'll get Penny to budge more than Penny thinks she will. But a one or two year deal seems about right at which point I'm sure the Libs would have some leverage in 2006 or 2007. The FBC and Teas have a great relationship. But why get Teasley when we've already got a head start on the Cappie sweepstakes? Bethany's got more staying power than roaches. She's not going anywhere. Miracle shots in the playoffs guarantee you 4 more years anyway.

Ryan, yes that is the future of the Libs, Tabitha Pool in my avatar. Loree Moore may eventually go the way of Molly Creamer, but Pool is staying. Yes, Lib fans, I'm serious.
sambista

PostPosted: 04/25/05 10:43 pm    ::: Re: Teasley holding out Reply Reply with quote

f_blaze_coalition wrote:
Bethany's got more staying power than roaches. She's not going anywhere.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! ballerina checks in, but she won't check out!

PostPosted: 04/26/05 7:53 am    ::: Re: Teasley holding out Reply Reply with quote

f_blaze_coalition wrote:
Ryan, yes that is the future of the Libs, Tabitha Pool in my avatar. Loree Moore may eventually go the way of Molly Creamer, but Pool is staying. Yes, Lib fans, I'm serious.

you made me cry.

PostPosted: 04/26/05 9:33 am    ::: Re: Teasley holding out Reply Reply with quote

Anyone know what Tonya Harding is doing these days???? Twisted Evil

Seriously, like FBC says it seems that miracle shot bought her longevity w/ the Libs but like Camille Cooper, someone has to come and knock her off her block!

sebibb wrote:
f_blaze_coalition wrote:
Bethany's got more staying power than roaches. She's not going anywhere.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! ballerina checks in, but she won't check out!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: