RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Oregon 2018-2019
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 04/19/18 1:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Agree Will. And agree on the Zags too but still he must also realize he doesn't have the personnel at OR to play D either. Carzola IMO is the one exception as she seems to play the role of slowing down the other teams best guard and it still seems strange that he takes her out but leaves in SI to pad stats, who also BTW threw her team under the bus for their last loss. Wondering if some of the transfers are about too much emphasis on one player like Carter of TAMU.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/19/18 3:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nixtreefan wrote:
Agree Will. And agree on the Zags too but still he must also realize he doesn't have the personnel at OR to play D either. Carzola IMO is the one exception as she seems to play the role of slowing down the other teams best guard and it still seems strange that he takes her out but leaves in SI to pad stats, who also BTW threw her team under the bus for their last loss. Wondering if some of the transfers are about too much emphasis on one player like Carter of TAMU.

Have you saw anything confirming the reasons of Dani & Anriel transferring thoughts being carter or are you just judging from others opinions ?

PostPosted: 04/19/18 3:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Their comments were that they did not want to play with Carter and supposedly met with their coach and didn't get a good enough response about the situation, thats all I got. All these transfers let the coaches they have contacted know why they are leaving their schools. All these coaches tell everyone else Laughing

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/19/18 4:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nixtreefan wrote:
Their comments were that they did not want to play with Carter and supposedly met with their coach and didn't get a good enough response about the situation, thats all I got. All these transfers let the coaches they have contacted know why they are leaving their schools. All these coaches tell everyone else Laughing

Can you post a link to these comments because thats not the word down here in commerce , but if it is then id like to see visual proof ? Not saying your wrong i just would like to know if they have verbally stated not wanting to play WITH carter or the other issue thats been circling around A&M consolidated.

PostPosted: 04/20/18 9:03 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hey W Mrs Howard is not holding back, so I am sure if you contact her, she will surely let you know.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 04/20/18 10:58 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Nixtreefan wrote:

Can you post a link to these comments because thats not the word down here in commerce , but if it is then id like to see visual proof ? Not saying your wrong i just would like to know if they have verbally stated not wanting to play WITH carter or the other issue thats been circling around A&M consolidated.

What is the word around your parts W?

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/20/18 12:40 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nixtreefan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Nixtreefan wrote:

What is the word around your parts W?

Its somewhat on the lines of what everyone is referring to here , but the Blame is not so much on Carter as people are assuming. The target should possibly be focused on coaching behaviors instead of Chennedy To be honest.

PostPosted: 04/20/18 12:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up.

Howee

PostPosted: 04/21/18 4:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nixtreefan wrote:
....but leaves in SI to pad stats, who also BTW threw her team under the bus for their last loss.
Laughing Laughing

Where do you actually GET this shit, Nixy?? Razz

PostPosted: 04/21/18 4:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
Nixtreefan wrote:
....but leaves in SI to pad stats, who also BTW threw her team under the bus for their last loss.
Laughing Laughing

Where do you actually GET this shit, Nixy?? Razz

I was kinda curious about this too. I never heard SI make any comment that was dumping on her teammates.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 04/21/18 4:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Summer talking get togethers Laughing Take it or leave it. I am always asking why these kids transferring, could be lots of reasons but then again could be for the same reason when more than 1 leaves from a team. Cool

Howee

PostPosted: 04/21/18 11:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Gossip, then, is your most concrete source. Oookay. I mean, if you've got a Sabrina quote, share it. Otherwise it's just slandering.

I'd think a valid reason for transfers like Oregon's situation is what happens as programs reach elite levels: TOO many good players climbing on board means the (lesser?) good players see the prospect of diminished playing opportunity, so they move on. Ask a Geno or a Pat or a Brenda or a Tara.

PostPosted: 04/22/18 11:31 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I said take it or leave it Howee and I would never give up my sources. But it does sound like there will be more defections for whatever reason you want to believe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: