RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Fox News host looks to have tweeted away a job

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tfan

PostPosted: 03/31/18 12:00 am    ::: Fox News host looks to have tweeted away a job Reply Reply with quote

New FoxNews primetime host Laura Ingraham may be the next person to be added to the list of those who have done severe career damage via twitter. I guess because she is a big NRA/gun supporter (haven't specifically heard her talk about that) she felt it was OK and warranted, to take a shot at I think the most out-spoken of the Florida high school massacre students, David Hogg, for "whining" about getting some college applications turned down.

https://twitter.com/IngrahamAngle/status/979021639458459648

Hogg replied with a tweet of the top 12 advertisers on her show, and one by one they are dropping out. Even advertisers not on his list are dropping out. And now she is taking an unscheduled vacation, which will likely end up being permanent.

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/979168957180579840

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 04/10/18 11:41 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Back on the air.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: