Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 91, 92, 93  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TotalCardinalMove

PostPosted: 04/09/18 7:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
My mock Draft

RD 1:

1.Las Vegas - A’ja Wilson
2.Indiana - Azura Stevens:Indiana will select the 6'6 player with upside over the undersized SG.
3.Chicago - Diamond Deshields:DD is the better fit IMO.The sky already have a log jam at PG with Vandersloot/Faulkner.
4.Chicago - Monique Billings:The Sky are thin at PF.They want Stevens,but will have to settle for Billings.
5.Seattle - Gabby Williams
6.Dallas - Kelsey Mitchell
7.Washington - Victoria Vivians
8.Indiana - Jordin Canada
9.Connecticut - Lexie Brown-Sun pass on Nurse for shooting PG.
10.New York - Jaime Nared
11.Los Angeles - Ariel Atkins:Beard/Pondexter are 35 years old
12.Phoenix - Kia Nurse

RD 2:

13.Las Vegas - Myisha Hines-Allen
14.Indiana - Maria Vadeeva
15.Connecticut - Marie Gulich
16.Atlanta - Stephanie Mavunga
17.Minnesota - Shakayla Thomas
18.Dallas - Mercedes Russell
19.Washington - Tyler Scaife
20.Phoenix - Raisa Musina
21.Phoenix - Loryn Goodwin
22.New york - Khaalia Hillsman
23.Los Angeles - Jill Barta
24.Minnesota - Brooke McCarty

I think Billings is way too high, if they wanted her that bad trade down. Also Hines-Allen shouldn’t be picked before Gulich, Vadeeva or even Mavunga and you could probably throw Russell in there as well.

Shades

PostPosted: 04/09/18 8:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
My mock Draft

RD 1:

2.Indiana - Azura Stevens:Indiana will select the 6'6 player with upside over the undersized SG.
3.Chicago - Diamond Deshields:DD is the better fit IMO.The sky already have a log jam at PG with Vandersloot/Faulkner.
4.Chicago - Monique Billings:The Sky are thin at PF.They want Stevens,but will have to settle for Billings.
12.Phoenix - Kia Nurse

RD 2:

This is your Dallas wishful thinking mock draft with Mitchell at #6 & Russell at #18.
#3 - Flight risk player for a team that players run from.
#4 - Too much of a reach, but with Stocks, you never know.
#11 - Same question I asked in the fantasy draft. Who you clearing out to make room for another guard?
#17 - Minnesota passing on Russell in favor of a 5’11 PF with no guard skills?
#20&#21 - Those look like TCM’s picks Shocked
#24 - Another PG can’t possibly make the team. Why waste the pick? Deferred Wallace, deferred Greenwell are good possibilities, or else a post like Butler down this low.

Nnekalonians 1:14 - Thou shalt not accept that which is not earned
zune69

PostPosted: 04/09/18 8:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

TotalCardinalMove wrote:
zune69 wrote:
My mock Draft

RD 1:

12.Phoenix - Kia Nurse

RD 2:

I think Billings is way too high, if they wanted her that bad trade down. Also Hines-Allen shouldn’t be picked before Gulich, Vadeeva or even Mavunga and you could probably throw Russell in there as well.

1.Trading down in this draft is easier said than done.

2.Vegas is loaded with bigs(Wilson,Bone,Swords).What they need is an athletic post that can guard the tweeners.Hines-Allen can guard the pick n roll,can run the floor,and guard the smaller/quicker post players.

Last edited by zune69 on 04/09/18 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shades

PostPosted: 04/09/18 8:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:

1.Trading down in this draft is easier said than done.

True that. You can’t just push a button and make a trade happen just because you want to make a trade. It takes at least two to trade and seeing eye to eye on a trade might not happen. Teams that feel a need to force a trade (like the Sparks might have to with their guard situation) often come out on the losing end.

J-Spoon

PostPosted: 04/09/18 8:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

My last mock with notes and comments

1. LV Wilson-big surprise

2. Indy Stevens- I'm not that high on Stevens, but the Pokey wanting to get bigger comment is in my head, and Indy will still have some good choices at 8 and 14 to fill out their perimeter. Stevens getting a year off the bench behind Dupree will probably be good for her development with less pressure.

3. Chi Mitchell- Slots in perfectly for the Cappie role, even though Chicago might be questionable on defense on the perimeter.

4. Chi G. Williams- Well this will help on the defensive end, and while I think Gabby will be playing most of her minutes at the 3 Chicago is a team where you could experiment with a small ball line up with Gabby at the 4 a few minutes a game.

5. Seattle Deshields- PG is the conventional wisdom at this spot, but I think SF is another spot that could use some improvement. TBH I see this pick being traded maybe to LV or NY to fix other spots, but even if The Storm keep Diamond she can be a big help at the 2, 3 and on the defensive end. Its not like Seattle couldn't use some athletes and defense.

6. Dallas Vivians- This is the hardest pick but I think it is too high for Russell and Dallas only has 6 on the perimeter and will add one more whether it be now or in the 2nd round. This also opens up trade possibilities as well. Christmas, Vivians or even Davis could probably get you a decent back up Center.

7. Was Nurse- Kia is a Mike T kind of player. Can play the 2 the 1 or the 3, has the long ball to keep the defense from sagging, good defender, do you really need a more ball dominant guard when you have EDD and Toliver?

8. Indy Canada- Indy passes up the flashy high volume 2 guard who has to play the 1 at this level for the big with potential at #2 so Indy drafts the best true PG in the class at #8 instead, who has improved her shot is a great floor general and a decent defender even if she is a little undersized.

9. Conn L. Brown- has the 3 ball Miller likes can play the 1 or the 2 and is a strong defender I'm sure Miller will be happy with this turn of events.

10. NY Billings- Well NY misses out on all the top SF and PGs and decides to go with physicality over size to round out its post rotation. It doesn't give NY that second star scorer but does get NY a high motor player who fits our blue collar identity.

11. LA Vadeeva- Plays with Ogwumike overseas, fills a need for a 5th post, LA is probably the only team that can afford for Maria to not show with a pick this high.

12. PX Russell- In PX Russell gets a year to develop behind Griner with 5-10 minutes a night. If she ups her conditioning and physicality in future years this is a good investment with the last pick in the 1st round.

13. LV Atkins- Good size for her position, strong defender, can create her own shot, fits the Laimbeer mold even if he damned her with faint praise in the GM interview. Slots in very nicely behind McBride at the 2 spot.
14. Indy Nared-Can fill out the wing in Indy where it looks like Coleman is the starter. (Right now Indy has Alexander, Larkins, Achonwa and Hamson to fill out the 5 SF seems like a bigger need, and they can always address Center next year if they land in the lottery again with Brown or McCowan).
15. Conn Hines-Allen- Good combo forward option for Conn who filled their need at guard in the 1st round.
16. Atl S. Thomas- Feels more like an Atlanta pick from years gone by, but she does fill the hole behind Angel very nicely and with Angel and Shakayla being able to play some PF it gives Atl some small ball options.
17. Minn Gulich- OK Fagbenle you need to bring it in camp or Minn just found its new back up to Fowles.
18. Dallas Mavunga- Maybe not the back up Center Dallas fans thought they would get, but Mavunga is a strong rebounder and IMO can carve out a multi year career as a W back up.
19. Was Muldrow- Another hard working glue player, can mix and match with EDD at the 3 and the 4.
20. PX Scaife- Scorer who can bring it on the defensive end behind DT.
21. PX Musina- A big who could actually push Russell out if she shows better, there is also some Russian connections in PX.
22. NY Goodwin- A little bit of a surprising pick for NY but a scoring PG who is a good defender could really present a challenge to the guards already on the roster in NY.
23. LA Butler- well if Vadeeva doesn't come over could Butler give Agler 5-8 minutes a night behind Parker, Ogwumike, Lavender and TJ, probably.
24. Minn Wagner Some local love, really auditioning for 19 and beyond. T. Wright and D-Rob ain't getting any younger.

25. LV Cowlings- Stealing Admiral's pick from the fantasy drat but it just seem like a very BL pick
26. PX Wallace- Aussie connection, basically a free pick for 19
27. Atl M. Williams- The best chance any of the small PGs have of making a roster.
28. Chi Flaherty- Stocks loves some 3s
29. Seattle Barta More local love, but could compete for the 12th spot.
30. Dallas K. Jensen- Another big to compete for that back up Center spot
31. Was Greenwell- I thought Was for Greenwell before she got injured but waiting a year might increase her chances to make the team.
32. LV K. James- another big wing in the BL mode
33. Conn Buss- Another 3 point shooter and PG to compete for that last spot
34. NY- Ji Su Park investment for the future
35. LA- Hillsman Another banger to audition for the spot Vadeeva does or does not show up for
36. Minn- Chatereau investment for the future maybe the french player needs a friend

zune69

PostPosted: 04/09/18 8:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

This is your Dallas wishful thinking mock draft with Mitchell at #6 & Russell at #18.
#3 - Flight risk player for a team that players run from.
#4 - Too much of a reach, but with Stocks, you never know.
#11 - Same question I asked in the fantasy draft. Who you clearing out to make room for another guard?
#17 - Minnesota passing on Russell in favor of a 5’11 PF with no guard skills?
#20&#21 - Those look like TCM’s picks Shocked
#24 - Another PG can’t possibly make the team. Why waste the pick? Deferred Wallace, deferred Greenwell are good possibilities, or else a post like Butler down this low.

1.Diamond's not the first player to transfer then leave college early(Gray,Davis)...Diamond would have played her senior year at UT had it not been for the Te'a Cooper fight/transfer.

2.Dallas took Akhator 3rd in 2017...Chicago took Jankoska over Davis in the same draft...Sometimes teams are unable to trade down,or not willing to risk losing a player to another franchise.

3.Who's TCM ?

4.Oh damn,my last two picks are in the wrong order.Sorry shades. Laughing Jill Barta is the minnesota pick,Brooke McCarty is LA's pick.

Shades wrote:

True that. You can’t just push a button and make a trade happen just because you want to make a trade. It takes at least two to trade and seeing eye to eye on a trade might not happen. Teams that feel a need to force a trade (like the Sparks might have to with their guard situation) often come out on the losing end.

+1

Last edited by zune69 on 04/09/18 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/09/18 8:39 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:

2. Indy Stevens- I'm not that high on Stevens, but the Pokey wanting to get bigger comment is in my head, and Indy will still have some good choices at 8 and 14 to fill out their perimeter. Stevens getting a year off the bench behind Dupree will probably be good for her development with less pressure.

3. Chi Mitchell- Slots in perfectly for the Cappie role, even though Chicago might be questionable on defense on the perimeter.

4. Chi G. Williams- Well this will help on the defensive end, and while I think Gabby will be playing most of her minutes at the 3 Chicago is a team where you could experiment with a small ball line up with Gabby at the 4 a few minutes a game.

5. Seattle Deshields- PG is the conventional wisdom at this spot, but I think SF is another spot that could use some improvement. TBH I see this pick being traded maybe to LV or NY to fix other spots, but even if The Storm keep Diamond she can be a big help at the 2, 3 and on the defensive end. Its not like Seattle couldn't use some athletes and defense.

6. Dallas Vivians- This is the hardest pick but I think it is too high for Russell and Dallas only has 6 on the perimeter and will add one more whether it be now or in the 2nd round. This also opens up trade possibilities as well. Christmas, Vivians or even Davis could probably get you a decent back up Center.

7. Was Nurse- Kia is a Mike T kind of player. Can play the 2 the 1 or the 3, has the long ball to keep the defense from sagging, good defender, do you really need a more ball dominant guard when you have EDD and Toliver?

8. Indy Canada- Indy passes up the flashy high volume 2 guard who has to play the 1 at this level for the big with potential at #2 so Indy drafts the best true PG in the class at #8 instead, who has improved her shot is a great floor general and a decent defender even if she is a little undersized.

9. Conn L. Brown- has the 3 ball Miller likes can play the 1 or the 2 and is a strong defender I'm sure Miller will be happy with this turn of events.

10. NY Billings- Well NY misses out on all the top SF and PGs and decides to go with physicality over size to round out its post rotation. It doesn't give NY that second star scorer but does get NY a high motor player who fits our blue collar identity.

11. LA Vadeeva- Plays with Ogwumike overseas, fills a need for a 5th post, LA is probably the only team that can afford for Maria to not show with a pick this high.

12. PX Russell- In PX Russell gets a year to develop behind Griner with 5-10 minutes a night. If she ups her conditioning and physicality in future years this is a good investment with the last pick in the 1st round.

13. LV Atkins- Good size for her position, strong defender, can create her own shot, fits the Laimbeer mold even if he damned her with faint praise in the GM interview. Slots in very nicely behind McBride at the 2 spot.
14. Indy Nared-Can fill out the wing in Indy where it looks like Coleman is the starter. (Right now Indy has Alexander, Larkins, Achonwa and Hamson to fill out the 5 SF seems like a bigger need, and they can always address Center next year if they land in the lottery again with Brown or McCowan).
15. Conn Hines-Allen- Good combo forward option for Conn who filled their need at guard in the 1st round.
16. Atl S. Thomas- Feels more like an Atlanta pick from years gone by, but she does fill the hole behind Angel very nicely and with Angel and Shakayla being able to play some PF it gives Atl some small ball options.
17. Minn Gulich- OK Fagbenle you need to bring it in camp or Minn just found its new back up to Fowles.
18. Dallas Mavunga- Maybe not the back up Center Dallas fans thought they would get, but Mavunga is a strong rebounder and IMO can carve out a multi year career as a W back up.
19. Was Muldrow- Another hard working glue player, can mix and match with EDD at the 3 and the 4.
21. PX Musina- A big who could actually push Russell out if she shows better, there is also some Russian connections in PX.
22. NY Goodwin- A little bit of a surprising pick for NY but a scoring PG who is a good defender could really present a challenge to the guards already on the roster in NY.
23. LA Butler- well if Vadeeva doesn't come over could Butler give Agler 5-8 minutes a night behind Parker, Ogwumike, Lavender and TJ, probably.
24. Minn Wagner Some local love, really auditioning for 19 and beyond. T. Wright and D-Rob ain't getting any younger.

25. LV Cowlings- Stealing Admiral's pick from the fantasy drat but it just seem like a very BL pick
27. Atl M. Williams- The best chance any of the small PGs have of making a roster.
31. Was Greenwell- I thought Was for Greenwell before she got injured but waiting a year might increase her chances to make the team.
35. LA- Hillsman Another banger to audition for the spot Vadeeva does or does not show up for
36. Minn- Chatereau investment for the future maybe the french player needs a friend

How do you see Gabby Fairing against the likes of Angel M /EWill or Tina Charles/Kiah stokes Candace Parker/Nneka O Fowles/Brunson Edd/Thomas

Just wanting to gauge how people believe she will be able to defend these players down low ?

PostPosted: 04/09/18 8:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I said Williams mostly at the 3 just a a few minutes a night at the 4, and probably not against the top tier largest players. I'm not sure she can guard those players but I think she would do OK against Dupree, Zahui B., Hoawrd, Breland, Miyem, Hamby, C. Little, Vaughn, Thorton, Akhator, A. Taylor, Tuck and so.

And actually in small ball line ups or at the SF I think she has as good a chance against McCoughtry and Moore as pretty much anyone else. I'm not saying she would do great against them, but her speed length and IQ gives her a better shot than a lot of defenders on those two.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/09/18 8:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
I said Williams mostly at the 3 just a a few minutes a night at the 4, and probably not against the top tier largest players. I'm not sure she can guard those players but I think she would do OK against Dupree, Zahui B., Hoawrd, Breland, Miyem, Hamby, C. Little, Vaughn, Thorton, Akhator, A. Taylor, Tuck and so.

ahh the back ups ? I think Dupree would murder her in the post Btw , just my opinion though. Heck Jess Shepard but a hurting on her in the FF.

PostPosted: 04/09/18 8:54 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

really like this mock but hope The Lynx do not take wagner especially not over Kristi Wallace.

J-Spoon wrote:

J-Spoon

PostPosted: 04/09/18 8:58 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
J-Spoon wrote:

ahh the back ups ? I think Dupree would murder her in the post Btw , just my opinion though. Heck Jess Shepard but a hurting on her in the FF.

I think at the end of the day I have a higher opinion of Williams than you do. Only time will tell who is right or if it ends up somewhere between us. There are player who fit a profile that end up not succeeding and there are players who rise above expectations based on their profile. I think gabby will be the latter.

hangtyme24

PostPosted: 04/09/18 8:59 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:

I really like your mock Spoon. Now I don’t wanna make another lol. None of my mocks have DD going beyond #4, but I can definitely see her falling as low as #6. I really hope Vadeeva falls to my Sparks and decideds to show, even if Agler probably won’t play her much. 8-10mins per game would be great. Hopefully she’ll come play with Nneka if we draft her.

PostPosted: 04/09/18 9:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
J-Spoon wrote:

she won't be guarding the 6'5" players who weigh 80 pounds more than her. (like Shepard) But she does have the qualities J-spoon mentioned including tremendous/stupendous athleticism which gives her a good chance against players a few inches taller or 20 pounds heavier. Like with all rookies though, she's sure to go thru a learning curve.

- Amanda Gorman
myrtle

PostPosted: 04/09/18 9:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

As hangtyme says, I could see DD dropping as far as #6. I could also see her going to Chicago. I don't see her going to Seattle though as Dan Hughes makes a really big deal about wanting players that fit in/don't have question marks about character. So yeah, my choices would be Chicago or Dallas. Otherwise, I think J-spoon's mock is about as spot on as any of us could make.

Minor comment: Hillsman IMO has zero chance of making a W roster so that would be straight up a bad pick. I think LA would be better off to audition a wing of some sort. If you really want to give them a banger type they could go local with USC's Simon. She won't make it either but at least she's local.

- Amanda Gorman
SportsGuru

PostPosted: 04/09/18 9:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I don't believe Mike Thibault will select Kia Nurse at #7 because of her commitment to the Canadian National Team, the Mystics would have too many players with commitments to National Teams. I believe if Diamond Deshields, Victoria Vivians or Gabby Williams aren't available at #7 the Mystics will select Lexie Brown.

J-Spoon

PostPosted: 04/09/18 9:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

On my mock I could definitely flip Williams and Deshields, I actually prefer Deshields. But Stocks made comments about Deshields and Williams that made me think she would prefer Williams and I also think Williams is a better fit with Mitchell as the draft picks, I don't think Chicago needs two ball dominant guards at 3 and 4.

I agree that Deshields isn't a Hughes player, but I am strongly feeling a trade with that pick if Deshields is there at #5.

J-Spoon

PostPosted: 04/09/18 9:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
As hangtyme says, I could see DD dropping as far as #6. I could also see her going to Chicago. I don't see her going to Seattle though as Dan Hughes makes a really big deal about wanting players that fit in/don't have question marks about character. So yeah, my choices would be Chicago or Dallas. Otherwise, I think J-spoon's mock is about as spot on as any of us could make.

Minor comment: Hillsman IMO has zero chance of making a W roster so that would be straight up a bad pick. I think LA would be better off to audition a wing of some sort. If you really want to give them a banger type they could go local with USC's Simon. She won't make it either but at least she's local.

Do you think Goodwin could bump off someone in NY and make the team?
Or Scaife if she fall to that spot?

Shades

PostPosted: 04/09/18 9:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Great mock, Spooner. It’s like you absorbed all the info and tips contained in this thread like a sponge and squeezed it all over your mock.

myrtle

PostPosted: 04/09/18 9:32 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

J-Spoon wrote:
myrtle wrote:

Do you think Goodwin could bump off someone in NY and make the team?
Or Scaife if she fall to that spot?

It would be tough, very tough. But possibly their defense would translate well enough to give it a go. I've never been that hot on Boyd or Hartley but they are unlikely to go anywhere , so it would be Allen they would be competing with. I guess if one of them showed up well enough in camp, Katie could try to trade Boyd, Hartley, Sugar, or Prince, but they would really have to show something for that to happen. Neither of them has much of a three and neither has good size, both of which makes it less likely.

- Amanda Gorman
Shades

PostPosted: 04/09/18 9:37 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:

Minor comment: Hillsman IMO has zero chance of making a W roster so that would be straight up a bad pick.

But myrtle, it’s the #35 pick. I kinda like the pick especially if Vadeeva doesn’t show up (but I do think she’s partial to LA). But I could see Agler using this pick for any deferred or internationals that are left.

myrtle wrote:
I think LA would be better off to audition a wing of some sort.

I don’t, unless you think Wiese needs competition. They already have Samuelson and Anderson as perimeter camp invites. They are bloated at the perimeter.

myrtle

PostPosted: 04/09/18 9:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

...and NY still needs more size at the three. I don't know much about Chelsea Nelson, NC State, but maybe she would be worth a look. Or Tinara Moore of Central Michigan. She has mostly played in the post but can stretch it out a bit and has a great workmanlike attitude. or Barta? again, I haven't really seen her. Muldrow would be a great fit for NY but i doubt she'll be there that late in the second round. It's possible though. And if Kristy Wallace were still there, I think she'd be worth a flyer. Wait a year and see what she can bring. Tashia Brown from WKU is a very interesting player who has athleticism, size and handles and can create her own shot. She is also used to playing at the perimeter. I'd definitely like to see her get a look somewhere. She seems to play a bit out of control and wants to take over a game, but that's not nec. a bad quality and would naturally get somewhat squashed at the next level when she's surrounded by better athletes.

- Amanda Gorman
myrtle

PostPosted: 04/09/18 10:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Shades wrote:

myrtle wrote:
I think LA would be better off to audition a wing of some sort.

I don’t, unless you think Wiese needs competition. They already have Samuelson and Anderson as perimeter camp invites. They are bloated at the perimeter.

Well Anderson is too small. Samuelson is pretty much a one-trick pony. We've yet to see if Wiese has enough quicks to make it in the W. Neither Beard nor Cappie (nor Essence for that matter) are getting younger so it seems like auditioning big wings wouldn't be a bad thing....especially if Dabovic isn't showing up. ( I don't know if she is/isn't). Meanwhile we know he's only going to play 3 posts and we know which 3 posts that will be. So if they take posts in the first two rounds, they don't need another one in the third. But of course you're right in that it IS the end of the third round so you're unlikely to find a world beater there anyway.

- Amanda Gorman
J-Spoon

PostPosted: 04/09/18 10:38 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

final rosters based on my mock without trades (Obviously I am very bored today)

Atl
Clarendon/R. Motgomery
Hayes/Sykes/Lucas
McCoughtry/S. Thomas
Breland/Dantas/Luechanka
E. Williams/Stafford-McGhee

Chi
Sloot/Faulkner
Quigley/K. Mitchell
Copper/G. Williams/Hooper
Dolson/Bulgak/N'Dour
Coates/Ch. Parker

Conn
J. Thomas/L. Brown/Banham
C. Williams/Bentley
Stricklen/Hines-Allen
A. Thomas/C. Ogwumike/Tuck
J. Jones/B. Jones

Indy
Wheeler/Canada
S. Johnson/T. Mitchell/Gwathmey
Coleman/Nared
Dupree/Stevens
Larkins/Alexander/Achonwa

NY
Hartley/Boyd/L. Allen
Prince/Rodgers
Zelous/B. Allen
Charles/Zahui B/Billings
Stokes/Vaughn

Was
Toliver/Could
Hill/SWK/Nurse
Currie/TRP
EDD/Hawkins/Peters
K. Thmoas/Sanders

Dallas
Diggins/Chong
Gray/Vivians/Davis
Christmas-Kelly/Powers
G. Johnson/Thorton/Akhator
Cambage/Mavunga (until Plaisance returns)

LA
Gray/Pondexter
Sims/Dabovic
Beard/Carson/Weise
N. Ogwumike/TJ
Parker/Lavender/Vadeeva (or Butler if Vadeeva doesn't show)

LV
Jefferson/Plum/Colson
McBride/Atkins
Young/Burdick
Wilson/Harrison/Dos Santos
Bone/Swords

Minn
Whalen/D-Rob
Augustus/Wright/A. Jones
Moore/Zandalisani
Brunson/Kizer/Miyem
Fowles/Gulich

PX
Mitchell/January
DT/Turner
Bonner/Talbot/Prince
Lyttle/Little/Cannon
Griner/Russell

Sea
Bird/Quinn
Loyd/Whitcomb
Clark/Deshields/KML
Stewart/Howard/Crevdanic
Langhorne/Paris

Mojo

PostPosted: 04/09/18 10:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Asking for opinions:
Did anyone notice there were many games Gabby Williams was the UCONN starter with less minutes than the other starters? Not every game, but enough to wonder...why?
Was A Stevens pushing for minutes?
Was there a minor hip injury I heard mention of late in the season?
Did her athleticism put her in an unlikely postion given another situation?
Stats based on minutes?
For those in the know, will these question marks escalate her status, or drop her a few?

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/09/18 10:52 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Mojo wrote:
Asking for opinions:
Did anyone notice there were many games Gabby Williams was the UCONN starter with less minutes than the other starters? Not every game, but enough to wonder...why?
Was A Stevens pushing for minutes?
Was there a minor hip injury I heard mention of late in the season?
Did her athleticism put her in an unlikely postion given another situation?
Stats based on minutes?
For those in the know, will these question marks escalate her status, or drop her a few?

Mojo Seeing as though you are a fellow WFFL . I will confess to YOU , she is NOT a lottery pick due to all those ???? marks. Probably more question marks than any 1st Round Projection in my opinion , BUT i will say if shes available at #6 I Would not be upset with her becoming a Wing AT ALL. #ComeOnGabs Laughing

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 91, 92, 93  Next
Page 87 of 93

Jump to: