RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Arike O Will be on ELLEN!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 04/02/18 10:20 pm    ::: Arike O Will be on ELLEN!!! Reply Reply with quote

Just heard it on the local news. Supposed to be on a little after 8:00 am.

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.

Last edited by Ex-Ref on 04/05/18 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 04/02/18 11:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

The entire team should be there. She made the GW shots but her team kept them in the game. Jackie in game 1 Jess Shep in Game 2.

PostPosted: 04/03/18 6:34 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
The entire team should be there. She made the GW shots but her team kept them in the game. Jackie in game 1 Jess Shep in Game 2.

Agreed!

Will be on at 8:03 according to the CBS page.

http://wsbt.com/news/local/notre-dames-arike-becomes-talk-of-the-sports-world

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
Carol Anne

PostPosted: 04/03/18 7:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:

The set's not big enough for all the ND team! They'll show film and photos of all, I predict.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 04/03/18 8:23 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Carol Anne wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

The set's not big enough for all the ND team! They'll show film and photos of all, I predict.

The interview was done in the arena. She didn't go to NY.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 04/03/18 5:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And gets an SI cover!!

https://www.wthr.com/article/nd-basketball-star-arike-ogunbowale-on-cover-of-sports-illustrated

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 04/05/18 10:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

And Ellen!

I know that a lot of you aren't interested in this, and I'm OK with that. That's really not why I'm posting this.

I just think that after all these years, women's basketball is getting some interest.

Some nice pictures in the attached photo gallery for those interested.

http://wsbt.com/sports/content/notre-dames-arike-ogunbowale-plays-hoops-with-ellen-kobe-bryant-and-ice-cube

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 04/05/18 11:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I feel like Ice Cube isn't going to get a triple double on this occasion. Arike being on Ellen is awesome though.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: