RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

4 Stanford vs 1 Louisville 3/23 9 PM ET
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins
Stanford
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Louisville
72%
 72%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 18

joetro

PostPosted: 03/23/18 10:29 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Louisville with nearly all starters still in. No class.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 03/23/18 10:30 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Well we completely overachieved as we were very flawed. And yes this has been the worst defensive team in a while.

myrtle

PostPosted: 03/23/18 10:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nixtreefan wrote:
Well we completely overachieved as we were very flawed. And yes this has been the worst defensive team in a while.

True. I would also call it over-achievement thanks to coach. This was also by far our worst FT shooting team, something we have almost always done well. Anyway well done to both the Cardinal Trees and Cardinals.

Louisville is a really nice well-rounded team with weapons everywhere. They're not at all a two player team as some have characterized them.

Iluvacc

PostPosted: 03/23/18 10:53 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

That was a quick blow by of the coaches. I've been paying extra attention to Walz postgame ever since handshake gate.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 03/23/18 11:01 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

myrtle wrote:
Nixtreefan wrote:

True. I would also call it over-achievement thanks to coach. This was also by far our worst FT shooting team, something we have almost always done well. Anyway well done to both the Cardinal Trees and Cardinals.

Louisville is a really nice well-rounded team with weapons everywhere. They're not at all a two player team as some have characterized them.

Definitely Myrtle, I really was surprised how many games Tara was able to win with this group.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 03/23/18 11:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Iluvacc wrote:
That was a quick blow by of the coaches. I've been paying extra attention to Walz postgame ever since handshake gate.

I can imagine there was a lot said after what Walz did to MM and probably didn't go over too well with the WBB coaches in general due to the timing.

Hoops9092

PostPosted: 03/24/18 10:49 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

So next year Stanford loses 2 starters in Britt and Kaylee.

We bring in another tip top guard (when we really tip top bigs, where were those guards in 2008 Tara?!).

So next year it's Kiana Williams, Dijonae Carrington and Marta Snieszek with Alanna and likely Fingall inside. Probably another Sweet 16 max. caliber team.....

myrtle

PostPosted: 03/25/18 10:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hoops9092 wrote:
So next year Stanford loses 2 starters in Britt and Kaylee.

We bring in another tip top guard (when we really tip top bigs, where were those guards in 2008 Tara?!).

So next year it's Kiana Williams, Dijonae Carrington and Marta Snieszek with Alanna and likely Fingall inside. Probably another Sweet 16 max. caliber team.....

yeah, the Oregon schools seem to be pigging all the bigs out West. Dodson will give us more athleticism inside and I think she will get more time on the court as well as those you list. But we will be sorely lacking in height against the big teams.

- Amanda Gorman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: