RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

WNBAcards.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA Collectibles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goofy2

PostPosted: 03/22/18 8:13 pm    ::: WNBAcards.com Reply Reply with quote

Pardon my novice question, but just curious if WNBAcards.com is still around under some other website ? I used to order from them some years ago.

Thank you.

Richard 77

PostPosted: 03/22/18 10:58 pm    ::: Re: WNBAcards.com Reply Reply with quote

goofy2 wrote:
Pardon my novice question, but just curious if WNBAcards.com is still around under some other website ? I used to order from them some years ago.

Thank you.

Sadly, no. The owner of the site and Rebkell member Kat Fox died of cancer in 2011. I miss her always.

If you cannot inspire yourself to read a book about women's basketball, or any book about women's sports, you cannot inspire any young girl or boy to write a book about them. http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Richardstrek
StevenHW

PostPosted: 03/24/18 4:07 pm    ::: Re: WNBAcards.com Reply Reply with quote

Richard 77 wrote:
goofy2 wrote:

Thank you.

Sadly, no. The owner of the site and Rebkell member Kat Fox died of cancer in 2011. I miss her always.

Yes, she is still missed. I attended her memorial services. Sad And her obit is still around...

https://www.davisenterprise.com/obits/katherine-fox/

PostPosted: 03/24/18 4:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear that.

A related question. Is Marcy Packer of Women's Sport Collectibles still around and still selling women's basketball cards/memorabilia in any capacity as she had great WNBA photos for sale some years ago.

Thx.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » WNBA Collectibles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: