RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

tv schedule
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marquette Fan

PostPosted: 03/21/18 7:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
scullyfu wrote:
we just subscribed to YouTube TV & get ESPN & ESPN2 included. we also have Roku, so I just loaded the ESPN app & then could watch ALL the ESPN channels. unfortunately, I didn't know that the first round & missed seeing the UB women. but saw the entire 2nd game & am anxious to see them on Saturday against SC.

GO, BULLS!

i must say that YouTube TV is the closest to ala carte i've found for stations that we would actually watch. and you have unlimited cloud storage included, too!

Agreed i had to get Sling TV ala carte , its actually been serviceable . 7 day free trial then 25.00 a month .

We recently switched from cable to Sling TV. The cost savings is nice - the downside for me is the streaming is delayed a bit. It caused a dilemma for me during Marquette's NCAA Tourney games - watch everything as I could see it or follow the stats which were ahead of the broadcast I could see. I also had the issue that the Marquette games weren't protected on ESPN2 as they should have been for the area I"m in. I watched the Marquette games on WatchESPN but that's even more delayed than my slingTV.

bballgrl

PostPosted: 03/21/18 8:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I really don't know why espn could not do a better job of scheduling the games on Fri 23rd. They have Miss State and NC State scheduled at 7pm on 208 and at the same time 7pm they also have Baylor/Oregon on at the same time on 209. I want to see both of these games and they are on at the same time. Gonna have a problem with that. Darn!!

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/22/18 10:54 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Marquette Fan wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
scullyfu wrote:
we just subscribed to YouTube TV & get ESPN & ESPN2 included. we also have Roku, so I just loaded the ESPN app & then could watch ALL the ESPN channels. unfortunately, I didn't know that the first round & missed seeing the UB women. but saw the entire 2nd game & am anxious to see them on Saturday against SC.

GO, BULLS!

i must say that YouTube TV is the closest to ala carte i've found for stations that we would actually watch. and you have unlimited cloud storage included, too!

Agreed i had to get Sling TV ala carte , its actually been serviceable . 7 day free trial then 25.00 a month .

We recently switched from cable to Sling TV. The cost savings is nice - the downside for me is the streaming is delayed a bit. It caused a dilemma for me during Marquette's NCAA Tourney games - watch everything as I could see it or follow the stats which were ahead of the broadcast I could see. I also had the issue that the Marquette games weren't protected on ESPN2 as they should have been for the area I"m in. I watched the Marquette games on WatchESPN but that's even more delayed than my slingTV.

My stream was perfectly fine , might be a network issue .

PostPosted: 03/23/18 4:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Why can't ESPN stagger their start times like with CBS and the men's tournament? Games should be 7:00/7:30 and 9:00/9:30.

Twitter: @TBRBWAY
ClayK

PostPosted: 03/24/18 9:33 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It looks like they did stagger the start times Friday ...

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: