RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

9 Quinnipiac @ 1 Connecticut 3/19 6:30 PM ET
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does Quinnipiac lead
Yes
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
No
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

dtsnms

PostPosted: 03/20/18 11:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oldfandepot2 wrote:
summertime blues wrote:
So what's with the score? Did Geno play his bench out of respect for the neighbors, is the Bobcats' defense that good, or did the Huskies take the night off?

The one elephant in the room which no mentioned during the game but Geno had mentioned after the AAC Championship game; the fact that Samuelson, Williams and Dangerfield injuries are going to factor in to them having sub par performances when playing a game with only a day's rest in between. it is going to be a significant factor going forward for the Huskies as unless, Collier, Nurse, Stevens and Walker can step up and fill the void for the three aforementioned injured players, the Huskies will not advance playing against much better quality teams. No excuses, just the way it is as the old saying goes, injuries are part of the game.

Meh, not so sure. MSU's bench played EIGHT minutes last night. Stanford went 7 deep with no one else playing over 4 minutes, Texas played 7 with a few smatterings of minutes. Of course we know about ND's problems.

Any of these teams suffer an injury, it's a problem.

I don't think it makes a difference.

GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 03/20/18 2:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

dtsnms wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
myrtle wrote:
SO there are three much more interesting games going on, but we're stuck here. Thank God for Watch ESPN.

You can watch them all virtually at the same time on a 'puter.

Gotta love AppleTV. Used picture in picture swapping between UConn and Ohio State games at commercials. Could've gone all four but they already weren't close either.

I just use WatchESPN on my laptop. They seem no longer to have the multiscreen option, but that doesn't matter. You can simply open a different window in your browser for each game, resize your windows to fit on your screen, and watch all at the same time. No need for a TV at all or any of those streaming devices.
dtsnms

PostPosted: 03/20/18 3:11 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
dtsnms wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:
myrtle wrote:
SO there are three much more interesting games going on, but we're stuck here. Thank God for Watch ESPN.

You can watch them all virtually at the same time on a 'puter.

Gotta love AppleTV. Used picture in picture swapping between UConn and Ohio State games at commercials. Could've gone all four but they already weren't close either.

I just use WatchESPN on my laptop. They seem no longer to have the multiscreen option, but that doesn't matter. You can simply open a different window in your browser for each game, resize your windows to fit on your screen, and watch all at the same time. No need for a TV at all or any of those streaming devices.

That was how I watched at the office, but no beating the PIP or multi-screen on the 60" instead of laptop IMO.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: