RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums
 
Log in Register FAQ Memberlist Search RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index

7 Michigan @ 2 Baylor 3/18 8:30 PM ET
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins
Michigan
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Baylor
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

Author Message
zune69



Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 7169



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/19/18 9:51 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
Cox has secretly become Baylors MIP


If Cox played for Uconn,she would've been selected to the all American team....Future 1st rd pick...maybe lottery.


WNBA 09



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 7589
Location: Dallas , Texas


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/19/18 12:27 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

zune69 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Cox has secretly become Baylors MIP


If Cox played for Uconn,she would've been selected to the all American team....Future 1st rd pick...maybe lottery.


+1



_________________
3-Time WNBA Champion-3-Time National Champion-4-Time Olympic Champion....And Yes DT "We Got Confeti" lol
GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 5102
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/19/18 12:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Cox has secretly become Baylors MIP


If Cox played for Uconn,she would've been selected to the all American team....Future 1st rd pick...maybe lottery.


+1


If Cox were on UConn, it's highly debatable whether she'd start. Who would she replace? Azure Stevens couldn't displace the starters and she's taller, more mobile and quicker than Cox.
zune69



Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 7169



Back to top
PostPosted: 03/19/18 5:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
zune69 wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
Cox has secretly become Baylors MIP


If Cox played for Uconn,she would've been selected to the all American team....Future 1st rd pick...maybe lottery.


+1


If Cox were on UConn, it's highly debatable whether she'd start. Who would she replace? Azure Stevens couldn't displace the starters and she's taller, more mobile and quicker than Cox.


Who starts or comes off the bench is irrelevant.Cox is one of the best players in the country.Some people forget that Cox was a McDonald's All-american,and ranked #1 coming out of H.S...myself included Laughing


GlennMacGrady



Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 5102
Location: Heisenberg


Back to top
PostPosted: 03/19/18 5:50 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm aware of Cox's HS credentials, and I agree she's having a very good soph year. I'm disagreeing that she'd have been an All-American on UConn this season. She probably would have played behind Stevens, who will not be an All-American. Cox may very well be an AA by the time she graduates and will likely be a high WNBA draft pick. I agree with that, too.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB 2.0.17 © 2001- 2004 phpBB Group
phpBB Template by Vjacheslav Trushkin