RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Mizzou vs GA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/02/18 11:54 pm    ::: Mizzou vs GA Reply Reply with quote

Bump..i wont be rude to a kid but you all saw. She "KNOWS" What shes doing Will make A great pro though Laughing

Last edited by WNBA 09 on 03/03/18 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
linkster

PostPosted: 03/03/18 12:39 am    ::: Re: Mizzou vs GA Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
I cant be the only person to catch sophie sucker b*tch elbow a georgia player in the face purposely and smirk about it after getting the flagrant? Wtf man...I liked her at first but now shes a piece of ____

I thought the Georgia player dove into her upper arm. I didn't care who won and it looked to me like Cunningham was called for some petty crap tonight. especially since the refs allowed Georgia to grab, bump and basically assault Cunningham and the rest of the Missouri team for the first 3 quarters. After what was a split decision among the refs on the call you cited they started to call all the Georgia bullshit away from the ball but it came 3 periods too late to help Missouri.

I think the SEC forgot to forward the memo from the NCAA about "freedom of movement" away from the ball. That wasn't good defense I saw from Georgia, it was about 2 grades below "letting them play" and the result was a crappy game of 96 pts.

I watched both SEC games tonight and was amazed at how many defenders were able to reach in from behind and free the ball or go over the top for a rebound without getting called for a foul.

WNBA 09

PostPosted: 03/03/18 12:43 am    ::: Re: Mizzou vs GA Reply Reply with quote

linkster wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:
I cant be the only person to catch sophie sucker b*tch elbow a georgia player in the face purposely and smirk about it after getting the flagrant? Wtf man...I liked her at first but now shes a piece of ____

I thought the Georgia player dove into her upper arm. I didn't care who won and it looked to me like Cunningham was called for some petty crap tonight. especially since the refs allowed Georgia to grab, bump and basically assault Cunningham and the rest of the Missouri team for the first 3 quarters. After what was a split decision among the refs on the call you cited they started to call all the Georgia bullshit away from the ball but it came 3 periods too late to help Missouri.

I think the SEC forgot to forward the memo from the NCAA about "freedom of movement" away from the ball. That wasn't good defense I saw from Georgia, it was about 2 grades below "letting them play" and the result was a crappy game of 96 pts.

I watched both SEC games tonight and was amazed at how many defenders were able to reach in from behind and free the ball or go over the top for a rebound without getting called for a foul.

I agree but she practically elbowed the georgia girl twice. Sophie is playing to hurt people and i do but i dont like it. She needs to calm down a bit seriously.

PostPosted: 03/03/18 1:42 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

It seems like Sophie now has a reputation that precedes her with officials and opponents alike, DT like in a way. I really like watching her play though, WCBB needs big personalities, we don’t have too many. She’s not my favorite player, but her personality and fire get me to tune in and watch a game I have no horse in after a long day of school.
NoDakSt

PostPosted: 03/03/18 8:29 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I have these two teams being front runners in next years SEC. could be a yucko year next season.

summertime blues

PostPosted: 03/03/18 7:54 pm    ::: Re: Mizzou vs GA Reply Reply with quote

WNBA 09 wrote:
linkster wrote:
WNBA 09 wrote:

I agree but she practically elbowed the georgia girl twice. Sophie is playing to hurt people and i do but i dont like it. She needs to calm down a bit seriously.

I got real sick of hearing GG babble about how Sophie "has a reputation" and it means the refs are watching her more closely. Yeah, she has a reputation, and for good reason. She *did* elbow the GA player and later on she did some jersey-grabbing. She was called for unsportsmanlike fouls *twice* toward the end of the game, and both of those were quite obvious to non-refs. Being physical and having a big personality are a little different from having a "big personality". Jordan Frericks was also called for an unsportsmanlike foul, which didn't surprise me at all. She's pretty well-known as a dirty player. Are the refs "watching her more closely"? GG was mum on that. Also on any other Mizzou player. But the general feeling in the SEC is that Pingeton either encourages this kind of play or at the very least turns a blind eye to it. It's been a hallmark of her teams right along. It's not just Sophie.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: