RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Hope Hicks resigns...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genero36

PostPosted: 03/02/18 3:07 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Come on. I couldn't fire Ivanka. If she were my daughter? Plus she's a worldwide icon now. That's not something I want to mess with. Your worldwide icons. Plus, who knows what she has on me. I mean, not me, but HIM.

Which is why you shouldn't hire someone you cannot fire.

PostPosted: 03/02/18 6:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Genero36 wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
Come on. I couldn't fire Ivanka. If she were my daughter? Plus she's a worldwide icon now. That's not something I want to mess with. Your worldwide icons. Plus, who knows what she has on me. I mean, not me, but HIM.

Which is why you shouldn't hire someone you cannot fire.

Yep. And should have had the foresight to see how Ivanka would make even that already insurmountable hurdle... I don't know... is there something even on the other side of impossible... like MORE impossible. It's the White House. It's your daughter. She's now become an international icon to millions of empty headed girls. Now you have to historically become the PRESIDENT who FIRED his DAUGHTER from the WHITE HOUSE.

Howee. Read that again until you understand it. It is REAL. It just doesn't seem real to you. But it's real to someone. And they're all named Trump except Jerrod.

One of the things about truly great writers of stage or screen, who adapt historical events as opposed to writing original stories, is, if they're truly great writers, they get you right smack into the internals of this kind of drama, on these stages, which mere mortals can't even relate to. But when you see it, not only is it relatable, but the high stakes make it mind-blowing. And that's what makes something like The Crown so powerful.

You know, in people's daily efforts to mock and vilify all things Trump, I can certainly see how those endeavors might not leave time for actually pondering what is actually happening in those leedle squirming brainz running the free world. But this is it.

And, as far as the cowardly charge, the thing is... JaVanka's goin' down. They're on their way out per the desires of Donald J. Trump.

Somebody help us.

There are three things that are mostly likely to happen, as I see it, Friday night March 2nd.

1. Mueller gets him and he's forced to resign. Pence takes over.
2. Mueller gets Javanka. Trump survives.
3. Things drag on like they are now.

I don't even have a point.

tfan

PostPosted: 03/02/18 8:16 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
others have said it: trump will do anything to protect his own sizable ass.

jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 03/02/18 8:45 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I've looked worse. But I'm much better now. Still, he's not actually president there, is he? I'm more freaking about the mullet.

Lol. The looks that Ivanka gives daddy. Incredible.

tfan

PostPosted: 03/02/18 9:00 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista

PostPosted: 03/03/18 8:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:

i'll take 3, 2 and 1, in that order. pence takes over in 2019.

PostPosted: 03/03/18 12:22 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

We don't want that! I'm not sure, but I think I'd rather have the asshole that's already in the job

“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd.
sambista

PostPosted: 03/03/18 2:13 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Ex-Ref wrote:
sambista wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

We don't want that! I'm not sure, but I think I'd rather have the asshole that's already in the job

i don't mean that's what i want. i mean that's what i think will happen.

PostPosted: 03/04/18 10:40 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
Ex-Ref wrote:
sambista wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

i don't mean that's what i want. i mean that's what i think will happen.

As long as we have a Democratic Congress, I could stomach Pence for two years. But I would hope when the Democrats do get the House they do a real investigation of what has gone in the White House. I'm talking about the clearance issues, the adherance to law when establishing regulations, self dealing and violations of the emoluments clause of the Constitution, wasteful travel and other spending by Cabinet officials, etc.

It is unlikely that many of Trump's bad policies will be able to be reversed before 2021, but hopefully the Democrats will be able to shine a bright light on how bad unrestrained Republican power can be.

Howee

PostPosted: 03/04/18 10:25 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

calbearman76 wrote:
As long as we have a Democratic Congress, I could stomach Pence for two years. But I would hope when the Democrats do get the House they do a real investigation of what has gone in the White House. I'm talking about the clearance issues, the adherance to law when establishing regulations, self dealing and violations of the emoluments clause of the Constitution, wasteful travel and other spending by Cabinet officials, etc.

It is unlikely that many of Trump's bad policies will be able to be reversed before 2021, but hopefully the Democrats will be able to shine a bright light on how bad unrestrained Republican power can be.

Wait a minute.....are you implying he's NOT "Draining the Swamp", but filling it with even more toxic shit? Noooo..... Shocked Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: