RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Sexual Assault (Who's Next?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jammerbirdi

PostPosted: 02/06/18 10:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

When you realize they all suck.

Genero36

PostPosted: 02/07/18 8:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nicole Eggert Files Police Report Against Scott Baio

Quote:
Bloom continued, "We appreciate the Los Angeles police detectives' interest in this case, and we will fully cooperate with their investigation. Many have reached out to Nicole and me to say that they witnessed inappropriate behavior from Scott Baio when Nicole was underage. We provided a list of those names to the police. If anyone else has information about this matter please contact us."

David Weintraub, Eggert's longtime manager of 15 years, added that Eggert walked away feeling positive after the conversation she had with the detectives.

"Nicole didn't know what the statute of limitations was, but apparently the police are doing active investigations into a lot of these high-profile, older cases," the CEO of DWE Talent Management told THR. "It's been a very emotional and hard time for Nicole because her credibility and her truth has been questioned. She's never had to defend what she's saying so much. Meeting with the police was a groundbreaking moment because Alexander Polinsky also gave his statement. This is her truth."

He added, "The most important thing is that people are standing by her."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/nicole-eggert-files-police-report-against-scott-baio/ar-BBIP5ZY?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 02/07/18 9:43 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Funny no arrests or charges have been filed yet.

Genero36

PostPosted: 02/08/18 11:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Charles in Charge's Alexander Polinsky Accuses Scott Baio of Physical Assault & Mental Abuse

Quote:
Polinsky, 43, provided a statement to The Talk which was read out while Nicole Eggert was on the show to talk about her sexual abuse allegations against the actor.

Eggert said on the show that Polinsky, who played Adam Powell on Charles in Charge, went with her to file to the police station when she filed a report against Baio and Polinsky also made his own police report supporting her allegations.

In addition to supporting the actress’ claims, Polinsky alleged he was physically abused by Baio, 57.

His longtime friend and The Talk host Sara Gilbert became emotional reading his statement on his behalf, explaining, “He’s actually a dear friend of mine.”

“Working on the set of Charles in Charge from age 11 to 15 was no picnic, it was a toxic environment,” Polinsky said in the statement. “I witnessed Scott Baio acting inappropriately towards Nicole Eggert during my first year of working on the show. I walked in on them together behind the set. Nicole was on Scott’s lap and he did not appreciate my intrusion. He yelled at me and called me various homophobic slurs.”

He added, “For the sake of the next generation of young artists we must empower parents and social workers to heed the signals, ask the proper questions and protect children from monsters in the workplace. The cycle of abuse must stop. Even 30 years after the acts, they still matter.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/charles-in-charges-alexander-polinsky-accuses-scott-baio-of-physical-assault-and-mental-abuse/ar-BBIPTFI?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 02/08/18 11:24 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BqLwMIA-HlY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqLwMIA-HlY

PostPosted: 02/10/18 2:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

PostPosted: 02/17/18 8:08 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

'House' Actress Charlyne Yi Accuses Marilyn Manson of Harassment Following Concert Meltdown

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/house-actress-charlyne-yi-accuses-marilyn-manson-of-harassment-following-concert-meltdown/ar-BBJfOwJ?li=BBnb7Kz

PostPosted: 02/21/18 12:10 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now the entire Dallas Mavs front office exposed as well.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2760616-report-dallas-mavericks-hostile-workplace-an-open-secret?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nba

Quote:
The Dallas Mavericks office allegedly was an unsafe work environment for female employees, according to Jon Wertheim and Jessica Luther of Sports Illustrated.

After interviews with more than a dozen current and former Mavericks employees across several months, Wertheim and Luther reported the office had "a corporate culture rife with misogyny and predatory sexual behavior." The negative environment was characterized as an "open secret" by these employees.

Randy

PostPosted: 03/05/18 9:35 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Now ESPN - charged with being rife with misogyny and sexual harassment. And we wonder why the WNBA coverage is so bad.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/03/05/former-espn-host-adrienne-lawrence-is-suing-the-sports-network/23377720/

Luuuc
#NATC

PostPosted: 03/05/18 10:49 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Randy wrote:
Now ESPN - charged with being rife with misogyny and sexual harassment. And we wonder why the WNBA coverage is so bad.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/03/05/former-espn-host-adrienne-lawrence-is-suing-the-sports-network/23377720/

Shock level: 1/10

PostPosted: 03/16/18 1:55 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Academy President John Bailey Under Investigation for Sexual Harassment

tfan

PostPosted: 03/16/18 3:57 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I am gonna assume that "inappropriate workplace behavior" is sexual harassment:

Nike president resigns amid reports of inappropriate behavior

Genero36

PostPosted: 04/26/18 9:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

https://www.axios.com/tom-brokaw-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-911aa190-1509-4106-8df1-24200dff22e9.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

PostPosted: 05/24/18 7:41 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Women accuse Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior, harassment

Quote:
Freeman's alleged inappropriate behavior was not limited to that one movie set, according to other sources who spoke to CNN. A woman who was a senior member of the production staff of the movie "Now You See Me" in 2012 told CNN that Freeman sexually harassed her and her female assistant on numerous occasions by making comments about their bodies.

"He did comment on our bodies... We knew that if he was coming by ... not to wear any top that would show our breasts, not to wear anything that would show our bottoms, meaning not wearing clothes that [were] fitted," she said.

At 80 years old, Freeman is one of Hollywood's biggest stars, with a movie career that spans nearly five decades. His starring roles in movies like "Driving Miss Daisy" and "Shawshank Redemption" in the late 1980s and early 1990s made him a household name. He won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for 2004's "Million Dollar Baby," and has earned four other Oscar nominations. His voiceover work has also become iconic, including his narration for the Academy Award-winning documentaries "The Long Way Home" and "March of the Penguins."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/entertainment/morgan-freeman-accusations/index.html

PostPosted: 07/17/19 8:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Prosecutors drop groping case against Kevin Spacey

Quote:
Prosecutors dropped a case Wednesday accusing Kevin Spacey of groping a young man at a resort island bar in 2016 after the accuser refused to testify about a missing cellphone the defense says contains information supporting the actor’s claims of innocence.

Spacey was charged with indecent assault and battery last year in the only criminal case that has been brought against the actor since his career collapsed amid a slew of sexual misconduct allegations.
Youth Coach

PostPosted: 07/18/19 6:02 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
Prosecutors drop groping case against Kevin Spacey

Quote:
Prosecutors dropped a case Wednesday accusing Kevin Spacey of groping a young man at a resort island bar in 2016 after the accuser refused to testify about a missing cellphone the defense says contains information supporting the actor’s claims of innocence.

Spacey was charged with indecent assault and battery last year in the only criminal case that has been brought against the actor since his career collapsed amid a slew of sexual misconduct allegations.

Given that the case is close by me, it has been given a lot of air time on the news. And frankly, the alleged victim and his mother have no one to blame for this case being dropped but themselves.
Genero36

PostPosted: 08/13/19 6:06 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Concerts canceled, investigation opened into Placido Domingo

Quote:
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Two music companies canceled appearances by Placido Domingo and the Los Angeles Opera said Tuesday it would launch an investigation in response to an Associated Press story in which numerous women accused the opera legend of sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior spanning decades.

Quote:
Some of the women told the AP that Domingo used his power at the LA company and elsewhere to try to pressure them into sexual relationships, with several saying that he dangled jobs and then sometimes punished them professionally if they refused his advances.

On Tuesday, the Philadelphia Orchestra and San Francisco Opera announced they would cancel upcoming performances featuring the star, regarded as one of the greatest opera singers of all time.

New York's Metropolitan Opera said it would await the results of LA Opera's investigation "before making any final decisions about Mr. Domingo's future at the Met," where he is scheduled to appear next month.

The 78-year-old Domingo is one of the industry's most powerful figures and more than three dozen people in the opera world told the AP that his behavior has long been an open secret.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/concerts-canceled-investigation-opened-into-placido-domingo/ar-AAFL27b?li=BBnb7Kz

PostPosted: 09/18/19 2:56 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Kevin Spacey Accuser Dies in Midst of Sexual Assault Lawsuit

Quote:
Now, just a month after the parties came to a plan for proceeding in the suit that detailed prospective discovery and envisioned a seven- to 11-day trial, the plaintiff's attorney has informed Spacey that the client "recently passed."

No further detail is provided, and a request to the plaintiff's attorney for more information has not been answered.

Spacey recently got out of another legal situation when criminal charges against him were dropped in Nantucket, Mass. In that case, Spacey pleaded not guilty to felony indecent assault and battery, and prosecutors withdrew charges after the accuser — a teenage busboy — stopped cooperating.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/kevin-spacey-accuser-dies-midst-sexual-assault-lawsuit-1240716

PostPosted: 10/09/19 2:33 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hall of Fame coach Jim Calhoun accused of sexual discrimination

Quote:
Jaclyn Piscitelli filed a lawsuit Wednesday in U.S. District Court against the small Catholic school, which began admitting men in 2018.

She alleges she was fired after complaining about the conduct of men in the athletic department, including Calhoun, 77, after he was hired to form and coach the school's men's basketball team.

She alleges, among other things, that the former UConn coach once called her "hot" and on another occasion forced her to clean up coffee grounds he spilled, telling her it was something his wife would do for him at home.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/27807401/hall-fame-coach-jim-calhoun-accused-sexual-discrimination

PostPosted: 10/10/19 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Some good jammer shit in this thread.

PostPosted: 10/11/19 9:18 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Judge Dismisses Retaliation Claim in Harassment Suit Against Charlie Rose

Quote:
But in a decision issued Thursday in New York, Judge Doris Ling-Cohan determined that Rose's comments, as well as the plaintiffs' subsequent job losses did not amount to retaliation under New York City's human rights law.

"Inasmuch as CBS fired Rose the day after the article was published, McNeal and Harris cannot show that they were fired for any reason, other than that there was no longer any work for them," Ling-Cohan wrote in Thursday's decision. "Moreover, plaintiffs cited no case law in which yelling or cursing of the nature alleged here, constitutes retaliation."

The remaining claims of the plaintiffs' lawsuit against Rose, which was first filed in New York Supreme Court last year, will still stand as the case goes to discovery. In the initial lawsuit, plaintiffs accused Rose of subjecting the three women to "repeated, ongoing, and unlawful physical and verbal harassment," which included sexual touching, sexual comments, and sexual advances.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/judge-dismisses-retaliation-claim-in-harassment-suit-against-charlie-rose/ar-AAIASXN?li=BBnb7Kz

PostPosted: 10/25/19 7:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

<embed><iframe width="683" height="384" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AxRzmnr-CyE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe></embed>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxRzmnr-CyE

PostPosted: 10/25/19 6:42 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Rose McGowan Sues Harvey Weinstein and Lawyers He Enlisted to Discredit Her
The lawsuit says David Boies and Lisa Bloom used underhanded tactics to stop the actress from publicizing her sexual assault allegations against the producer.
Julia Jacobs (The New York Times)
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/23/arts/rose-mcgowan-harvey-weinstein-lawsuit.html

Genero36

PostPosted: 11/25/19 1:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Bill Cosby shows no remorse in first interview from prison: 'It’s all a setup'

Quote:
The disgraced comedian spoke with BlackPressUSA.com for a candid interview about his life behind bars. Cosby, 82, was unremorseful in his comments, maintaining his innocence and calling his entire trial and sentencing of three to 10 years in prison into question.

“I have eight years and nine months left,” Cosby stated. “When I come up for parole, they’re not going to hear me say that I have remorse. I was there. I don’t care what group of people come along and talk about this when they weren’t there. They don’t know.”

“It’s all a setup. That whole jury thing. They were imposters,” Cosby stated.

He went on to recall that one juror was overheard saying before the trial, “He’s guilty, we can all go home now.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/bill-cosby-shows-no-remorse-in-first-interview-from-prison-its-all-a-setup/ar-BBXiYBh?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

PostPosted: 12/11/19 4:24 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Weinstein and His Accusers Reach Tentative $25 Million Deal

Quote:
After two years of legal wrangling, Harvey Weinstein and the board of his bankrupt film studio have reached a tentative $25 million settlement agreement with dozens of his alleged sexual misconduct victims, a deal that would not require the Hollywood producer to admit wrongdoing or pay anything to his accusers himself, according to lawyers involved in the negotiations.

The proposed global legal settlement has gotten preliminary approval from the major parties involved, according to several of the lawyers. More than 30 actresses and former Weinstein employees, who in lawsuits have accused Mr. Weinstein of offenses ranging from sexual harassment to rape, would share in the payout — along with potential claimants who could join in coming months. The deal would bring to an end nearly every such lawsuit against him and his former company.

The settlement would require court approval and a final signoff by all parties. It would be paid by insurance companies representing the producer’s former studio, the Weinstein Company. Because the business is in bankruptcy proceedings, the women have had to make their claims along with its creditors. The payout to the accusers would be part of an overall $47 million settlement intended to close out the company’s obligations, according to a half-dozen lawyers, some of whom spoke about the proposed terms on the condition of anonymity.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/11/us/harvey-weinstein-settlement.html

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: