RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

#4 Louisville @ #1 Connecticut 2/12/18 7:00 PM ET ESPN2
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Winner?
UConn by 1-9
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
UConn by 10+
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
Louisville by 1-9
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/12/18 7:22 am    ::: #4 Louisville @ #1 Connecticut 2/12/18 7:00 PM ET ESPN2 Reply Reply with quote

Gampel Pavilion
Storrs, Connecticut

PostPosted: 02/12/18 3:46 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

UConn by 20+...

#Occasionalwnbafan

PostPosted: 02/12/18 6:21 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Picking Louisville for the upset, if not the game will be uconn by 1-9. The LouConn vs Durr match up could go along way in deciding next years NPOY, I still like Brown from Baylor over both.
ArtBest23

PostPosted: 02/12/18 7:20 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Hmmmmm. Williams was still in the arc on the offensive foul call on Hines-Allen. Really bad call.

But UConn is going to win this by at least 20, so it hardly matters.

linkster

PostPosted: 02/12/18 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Nurse (0-0) and Durr (0-3) both scoreless but that favors UConn by a mile.

LibFan25

PostPosted: 02/12/18 7:31 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

lol A** whooping in full effect....the cards look shook

LibFan25

PostPosted: 02/12/18 7:36 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

damn Nurse is not letting Durr breathe lol

ArtBest23

PostPosted: 02/12/18 7:47 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Louisville is really good when they shoot 72%. Too bad they probably won't do that again all year.

Ex-Ref

PostPosted: 02/12/18 7:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I'm done.

Going to switch to the Olympics.

"“Thank you for showing the fellas that you've got more balls than them,” Haley said, to cheers from the crowd." --Nikki Haley
GlennMacGrady

PostPosted: 02/12/18 8:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

1959 Celtics. 1970 Knicks. UConn's first half.
linkster

PostPosted: 02/12/18 8:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ArtBest23 wrote:
Louisville is really good when they shoot 72%. Too bad they probably won't do that again all year.

Well ..... they may face N Dame again in the ACC tournament. Wink Wink Wink

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 02/12/18 8:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Durr does nothing for her team but seek her own points, no screens no passing no defense.

linkster

PostPosted: 02/12/18 8:51 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Louis has no one who can guard Stevens down low and yet she keeps setting up 20 feet out.

UConn loses it's offensive sharpness in the 2nd half. As Dangerfield Stevens and Collier shoot blanks from everywhere.

Durr creates shots (and makes them) better than anyone else in college.

Louisville wins the last 3 periods 52-45.

Nixtreefan

PostPosted: 02/12/18 9:02 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Game was over in the first quarter. Urr can make as many as she likes but she gives up the same amount at the other end, Uconn was playing 5 on 4. Lobo is getting a little ridiculous with her post favoritism, wonder where that comes from Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Nixtreefan on 02/12/18 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
bballjunkie

PostPosted: 02/12/18 9:05 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Yeah she does not play defense and she doesn’t hustle, I wouldn’t want to play with her.

Some of Uconn players started out being selfish in second half as the game was over and I don’t know what to say about Z.

snlMINAJ

PostPosted: 02/12/18 10:04 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

anyone know the song they play at the beginning of the 4th quarter?

Howee

PostPosted: 02/13/18 1:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

I saw some amazingly good basketball tonight. Kudos to the huskies. And I KNOW KLS will be in the running for any number of Oscars at this point. She's honed her craft diligently.

PostPosted: 02/13/18 6:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

UCONN had a twenty point lead on number 4 Louisville at the half. UCONN held the Cards who average almost 80 points a game to just 58 including 36 in the second so still below their average. I do not understand Samuelson and Collier playing 40 minutes, it is seems like Geno unnecessarily is just being a mean spirited, bastard towards his bench with I am right you are wrong attitude. What, Bent and Irwin are now suddenly AA caliber players because they put on a UCONN Jersey - they have Division II talent playing on the elite Divison I team. . Walker played hard, set some nice screens, had two assists and no turnovers. Stevens has 8 points, 4 rebounds and no turnovers in 16 minutes The way he treats Walker and Stevens he should get a haircut like the guy in North Korea. Nuts. And, yes you can argue with success.

PostPosted: 02/13/18 9:26 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oldfandepot2 wrote:
UCONN had a twenty point lead on number 4 Louisville at the half. UCONN held the Cards who average almost 80 points a game to just 58 including 36 in the second so still below their average. I do not understand Samuelson and Collier playing 40 minutes, it is seems like Geno unnecessarily is just being a mean spirited, bastard towards his bench with I am right you are wrong attitude. What, Bent and Irwin are now suddenly AA caliber players because they put on a UCONN Jersey - they have Division II talent playing on the elite Divison I team. . Walker played hard, set some nice screens, had two assists and no turnovers. Stevens has 8 points, 4 rebounds and no turnovers in 16 minutes The way he treats Walker and Stevens he should get a haircut like the guy in North Korea. Nuts. And, yes you can argue with success.

Come on, oldfan. Tell us how you really feel.

ewecon

PostPosted: 02/13/18 10:45 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Oldfandepot2 wrote:

I just love how some people think think know more than Geno. There's obviously a reason Geno uses (or doesn't use) the bench the way he does. Stop pretending you know what those reasons are. Do you see them every day in practice? How can you even question his motives for getting the most out of his players?

Queenie

PostPosted: 02/13/18 10:47 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Because Geno isn't God?

(now with spelling variations)
Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 02/13/18 10:52 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

ewecon wrote:
Oldfandepot2 wrote:

I just love how some people think think know more than Geno. There's obviously a reason Geno uses (or doesn't use) the bench the way he does. Stop pretending you know what those reasons are. Do you see them every day in practice? How can you even question his motives for getting the most out of his players?

This is a discussion board, so it's a place for people to discuss stuff. If you think oldfan is wrong, you could say why he is wrong instead of just saying that if Geno does it, it's the right choice by definition. Even Geno himself has admitted making mistakes and I'll bet that Chris Dailey could list lots of Geno's mistakes if she were so inclined. (But she is not.)

Fighting Artichoke

PostPosted: 02/13/18 10:53 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Queenie wrote:
Because Geno isn't God?

I thought I heard a clap of thunder in my head when I read this! Heresy!

cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/13/18 11:46 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

boners are everywhere

PostPosted: 02/13/18 11:59 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

No, I did not watch the game...because I wasn't home. I had another engagement. But Louisville held UConn to 69 points? Not too shabby.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » NCAA Women's Basketball - Game Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: