RebKell's Junkie Boards
Board Junkies Forums

Gee, who knew Trump had a comb over?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cthskzfn

Location: In a world where a PSYCHOpath like Trump isn't potus.

PostPosted: 02/09/18 10:24 am    ::: Gee, who knew Trump had a comb over? Reply Reply with quote

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/trumps-hair-illusion-came-undone-and-we-all-missed-it.html

PostPosted: 02/09/18 12:17 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

"It was the worst hair day of what has been a bad hair life." Cool

sambista

PostPosted: 02/09/18 12:26 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

trump could be taken down simply by kidnapping him and shaving his head.

but in my mind, i'd want something more dramatic and traumatic, like kidnapping him and dropping him in the middle of the amazon forest. then capturing everything on camera for the ultimate reality tv show.

PostPosted: 02/11/18 1:14 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

In his detailed review of Trump's health exam results two weeks ago, Trump's doctor said that he takes finasteride for male pattern baldness.

I don't understand the sophomoric snarky tone of the linked article. Is Trump the first man (or woman) who has tried to conceal a balding pate? Is he the first person in the human race to be concerned about personal appearance?
Howee

PostPosted: 02/12/18 1:50 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

GlennMacGrady wrote:
In his detailed review of Trump's health exam results two weeks ago, Trump's doctor said that he takes finasteride for male pattern baldness.

I don't understand the sophomoric snarky tone of the linked article. Is Trump the first man (or woman) who has tried to conceal a balding pate? Is he the first person in the human race to be concerned about personal appearance?

Alas, many people feel the need to compensate for hair loss in ways that, sometimes, pushes the absurd. Societal demands, etc.

But, but BUTTTT: How many in that category take on the presumptive role of Judge of Beauty? How many snarky comments has HE made about women who aren't nearly sexy enough for his tastes, as if HE'S God's gift to women?

The simple irony, Glenn--and I doubt you really missed it--is that An Extraordinarily Arrogant Person Who DOES Harshly Judge Others' Appearances, should NOT be surprised if onlookers razz him about a tasteless, ineffective weave (or whatever the hell that is....) Given his $$$, ferchrissake, one would think he'd hire the finest to make that go away. Or shave his head. He'd acquire an entirely new following. Razz

PostPosted: 02/12/18 9:05 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:

Alas, many people feel the need to compensate for hair loss in ways that, sometimes, pushes the absurd. Societal demands, etc.

But, but BUTTTT: How many in that category take on the presumptive role of Judge of Beauty? How many snarky comments has HE made about women who aren't nearly sexy enough for his tastes, as if HE'S God's gift to women?

The simple irony, Glenn--and I doubt you really missed it--is that An Extraordinarily Arrogant Person Who DOES Harshly Judge Others' Appearances, should NOT be surprised if onlookers razz him about a tasteless, ineffective weave (or whatever the hell that is....) Given his $$$, ferchrissake, one would think he'd hire the finest to make that go away. Or shave his head. He'd acquire an entirely new following. Razz

^^^ this.

and this is why, though it runs contrary to who i am, i delight in calling this judgmental asshole a fat fuck.

PostPosted: 02/12/18 10:13 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

sambista wrote:
Howee wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:

^^^ this.

and this is why, though it runs contrary to who i am, i delight in calling this judgmental asshole a fat fuck.

And thus you prove a point. Of course, I’m no better (okay, far worse) and could have proven it just as easily blindfolded and with both hands tied behind my back. The irrefutable fact here is that we judge and we make fun of others. No doubt there is a subset of humanity who doesn’t. But don’t get me started on those still wet douche bags. We also eat food that is killing us. And do you still smoke? Who are we kidding here? We’re flawed. Trump judges whether chicks are hot or not? I’d like to know how I’m supposed to turn THAT most basic instinct off just because I personally happen to be no prize myself.

Howee

PostPosted: 02/12/18 10:39 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
Trump judges whether chicks are hot or not? I’d like to know how I’m supposed to turn THAT most basic instinct off just because I personally happen to be no prize myself.

I know you're saying this with tongue in cheek, so....likewise, I'll say, "I can help you with that!" Laughing

But again, the simple truth is that (most probably) YOU do not TOUT yourself as a "prize", nor do you blatantly grab pussies. Right? Therefore, you needn't fear the brush with which we paint Donald. Cool

PostPosted: 02/12/18 11:12 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

Howee wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
Trump judges whether chicks are hot or not? I’d like to know how I’m supposed to turn THAT most basic instinct off just because I personally happen to be no prize myself.

I know you're saying this with tongue in cheek, so....likewise, I'll say, "I can help you with that!" Laughing

Tongue in cheek? I don't think we're speaking the same language, sweetie. Cool

pilight

PostPosted: 02/12/18 11:15 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:

Do you proclaim your judgments loudly to the public? Or do you have the maturity to keep them to yourself?

PostPosted: 02/12/18 11:43 am    ::: Reply Reply with quote

pilight wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

Do you proclaim your judgments loudly to the public? Or do you have the maturity to keep them to yourself?

Is it maturity or self preservation? You know I have resolved, in my life, to try to change as little about myself as I possibly can. To hang onto the crazy parts that make me me. On the other hand I have learned SO much from just observing over the many decades my own douchebaggery and the effects of it on others and on my life. And then, of course, that has served to bring the douchebaggery of others into focus.

Was just at a Super Bowl party. About 25 people, nice house. Love the hosts. But as soon as the game was over the man of the house, of course, who just got a 4K TV that’s like 80 inches, put in a DVD. The Fleetwood Mac reunion concert DVD from the 1990s. Just blasting the shit, I swear, to all the ships at sea. This is NOT a 4K DVD, needless to say. It’s not even HD. It is just a big square blurry image in the center of this guy’s giant fucking 4K television. And just so you know, there’s like five of us old folks in the living room watching a blurry bloated Stevie Nicks whirling while 20 millennials are scattered like cockroaches to the other parts of the home eating and drinking and having a good time.

Rock on gold dust woman
Take your silver spoon
and dig your graaaaavvvvvve

Shocked

I swear, that shit was cool when I was going through an extended mid-life crisis. But now I don't want to hear the fucking word grave EVER. Especially when I have to drive home all the way from Redondo Beach after the mother fucking Super Bowl.

I’m like. Who would do such a thing to his partygoers? Yep. I’m not going to say it but you know. You know that dude. Could have been me. But it wasn’t. Just sayin. Got a brother in law who would have been 1000 times worse. Observe and learn.

sambista

PostPosted: 02/12/18 1:48 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
sambista wrote:
Howee wrote:
GlennMacGrady wrote:

^^^ this.

And thus you prove a point. Of course, I’m no better (okay, far worse) and could have proven it just as easily blindfolded and with both hands tied behind my back. The irrefutable fact here is that we judge and we make fun of others. No doubt there is a subset of humanity who doesn’t. But don’t get me started on those still wet douche bags. We also eat food that is killing us. And do you still smoke? Who are we kidding here? We’re flawed. Trump judges whether chicks are hot or not? I’d like to know how I’m supposed to turn THAT most basic instinct off just because I personally happen to be no prize myself.

PostPosted: 02/12/18 8:03 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

jammerbirdi wrote:
pilight wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

Is it maturity or self preservation?

Or what about class or basic respect for the human beings around you?

PostPosted: 02/12/18 8:34 pm    ::: Reply Reply with quote

mercfan3 wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:
pilight wrote:
jammerbirdi wrote:

Is it maturity or self preservation?

Or what about class or basic respect for the human beings around you?

Well, class is a funny thing. Respect for people? Yes. Respect for yourself maybe above everything else.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RebKell's Junkie Boards Forum Index » Area 51 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: